Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Corrupt-a-Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Corrupt-a-wish?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory Poll Whore Option
View Results

wiccan j

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:46 am
Granted....with my keybaord & electric guitar, u join me with ur drum set in becoming part of a two woman marching band....but u need a horn & can't blow ur own & i'm not blowing it!! rofl

i wish i had a plane ticket  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:43 am
Granted, you now have very first plane ticket made, but no one believes yous so it's in a picture frame hanging on you wall.

I wish I loyal minions.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:12 pm
Granted - you now have loyal minions. But they are so loyal to you that they don't trust anyone to come near you or allow you to go anywhere... they break your computer, cut your phone cord, board up all entrance/exits and keep you hostage in your own home... pretty soon they realize they are in complete control and you are forced to be a minion to them... twisted

I wish my children would stop arguing...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:01 pm
Granted, they now get along perfectly, never turning on one another or telling you what the others have done wrong. Soon you find their complete alliance against your rules to be overwhelming and miss the days they fought
I wish we had teleporters to instantly take us anywhere in the world  

Azure Alexea

wiccan j

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:29 am
Granted~but time is messed up, u can get to ur destination, but in the wrong era, so cher & sony never actually hook up!!!!

I wish I would stop sneezing!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:03 am
Granted. One final massive sneeze and your nose falls off! Solving the problem once and for all!

I wish I had diplomatic immunity everywhere I went  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:31 pm
Granted, but due to the power you become a corrupted b*****d! And you reputation precedes you, no one, absolutely no one wants to deal with you, and when they are forced to, well its highway robbery.

I wish I had unlimited access to fresh foods so I wouldn't have to go grocery shopping anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:34 pm
Granted, miraculously fruit trees and a vegetable patch spring up in your home. These bizarre plants grow to enormous size and with no help. This unfortunately destroys your home and brings a plethora of uninvited neighbors coming to steal some fresh free food. Finally a notice from the government comes taxing you on this new growth and fining you for failing to inform them.

I wish the government wasn't such a bunch of greedy b%$terds  

Angelicphrase

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:49 pm
Granted, but now that they stop making money for theirselves from everyone else, they figure you don't need any either. So now, you cannot make more than 500 a month and are expected to give most away, or you'll be deemed a greedy civilian and subject to punishment!

I wish I could have a day with no arguing between my daughter and bf!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:45 pm
Granted outside your window one clear early morning you see a giant mushroom cloud and shock wave heading straight for you. About 36 hours later all of mankind has been obliterated leaving no one to do any arguing at all.

I wish their were no infomercials or trendy teeny bopper idols  

Angelicphrase

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:42 pm
Granted...but now you're the teeny bopper idol looking for an infomercial~

I wish I could meet Vin Diesel~  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:44 am
Granted but it happens when you accidentally rear-end his half-million dollar sports car so he is really upset and sues you for all your worth.

I wish I was happy.  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:03 am
Granted. You notice a cycle evolving in your family life. Every 12 months or so one of your kids throws a wobely and wont do a thing there told! this problem has been given the term H.A.P.P.Y. Its so common! What do I mean you ask!! "Has a parental problem yearly"

I wish I had a flying carpet and could go anywhere in the world for free  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:40 am
Granted, but your passport is denied at every place you go. Now you have no where to land and have to live on your flying carpet in the sky for the rest of your life.

I wish my son would always listen to me and do everything he is told to do without any fuss.  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:28 am
Granted! He is now a cyborg! (hey its the only way!) Unfortunately his logic inducer Isnt very power efficiant and you now find your self spending a fortune on batteries so as to prevent him from putting the plates and cutlery in the tumble drier! To make matters worse you have to update his anti virus software every week or he gets spammed by radio shack trying to sell upgrades!

I wish I wasnt ill and could go down the pub now! crying  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games