Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Slave/Master Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this roleplay?
  Cool
  Stupid
  Good Idea, Poorly Put Together
View Results

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:23 am

"Yup," said Hanxi brightly. "Lots of setbacks indeed."

He shrugged. "Since we're all telling our life stories, I've told you about Ladeaux, Luna and you have shared...I guess I ought to tell you about myself as well. As you can see, this is my family estate," he said, gesturing around him. Then he snorted. "If you can even call it a family. Father's dead, mom was murdered by a bunch of racists for who she was," he concluded bitterly. "And I've been alone, except for Ladeaux ever since."

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:31 pm
Luna looked at Hanxi sadly. Oh Hanxi...Luna thought, on the verge of tears. How can people be so cruel...?The opposite reactioncame from James as he looked at the room and then Hanxi. "Well, s**t happens, and now you are filthy rich." He told him bluntly.  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:48 pm

"Pretty much," agreed Hanxi, trying to ignore what he saw as an indirect slur to his mother. In the corner, Ladeaux stirred quietly. She lolled her head forward, blinking blearily. "What's going on?"

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:35 pm
"Ah, sleeping beauty has risen from the dead." James said as Luna beamed, "Ladeaux!" Luna stood up and ran over to her and kneeled beside her. "Are you doing ok?" she asked.  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:44 pm
Ladeaux turned red at at James' comment. She definitely wasn't used to being called pretty or anything like that.

"No need to be sarcastic with her!" snapped Hanxi irritably.

To Luna's comment, she made a sort of affirming noise, sneezing quietly into her shoulder.

Hearing sirens, she asked, "What's going on?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:36 pm
[*Forgive me...I havent because because I was hacked...>_> But Im back so here I go! :S*]
Luna sighed with relief and turned to the window. "Police are here, but truth is, I dont know why they havent even attempted to enter yet..." James grunted under his breath and looked out. 'Still not sunrise...' he thought thankefully, before smirking to himself.

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:46 am

"It's because all the doors are locked," said Ladeaux simply. As she spoke, a hard bang was heard from the direction of the front door. Ladeaux winced. "They're trying to break the door down."

Hanxi sighed. "Can you unlock the door?"

"...." Ladeaux tried, a hand on the wall, focusing. Faintly, she felt the door unlock. "Yeah." It was rather stifling in the room, so she requested, "Can someone open the window?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:51 am
"You might want to move then, James" James quickly manuevered himself aside and Luna opened the window, allowing a nice, soft breeze flow into the room. "Oh, That is alot better," James muttered sarcastically under his breath, "It is good to know that when I get sent to jail, and die under the beating light of that damned sun that their was a nice breeze."  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:40 pm

"You take what you get, don't you?" grinned Hanxi, slightly maniacally.

The sun was coming up slightly, pink tinges coloring the room. Ladeaux moved to open their door, but Hanxi cried "No!" and she stopped. "Wait," he cautioned her, flicking his eyes over to James, then back.

Another bang sounded from somewhere inside the house. Ladeaux narrowed her eyes. "How rude," she said, miffed.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:54 pm
James smiled sarcastically. "Persistent girl scouts?" he questioned Ladeaux, suddenly giving a sigh. "just get it over with..." He muttered. Luna looked at James uncertainly and then to Ladeaux and Hanxi.  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:14 pm

"Alright," said Hanxi, sighing. "Just...open the doors." Ladeaux nodded and the door opened with a series of deep clicks. The police came rushing in, pushing past her and cocking weapons at everyone in the room. "Put your hands in the air!" they yelled discordantly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:55 am
Luna did as she was told andslowly looked over to James, seeing a faint smile on his face. Maybe this is my big break after all...James thought raising one hand.  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:12 pm

Hanxi and Ladeaux raised their hands (Ladeaux raised her hands after picking herself off the floor). "Put your other hand up!" yelled the police. Ladeaux winced, wondering if they always had to yell and bang things.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:47 am
James lifted his other hand, checking the window for the sun and flashed a quick smile over to Luna. "Of course officer. Anything you say." He answered finally, unnoticably stepping two steps back towards the window.  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:07 pm

The officer stopped pointing his gun, and they relaxed a little. Hanxi darted a glance at James.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff