Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:54 pm
Dahlia sighed heavily. She grabbed a black form-fitted cardigan and a pair of skinny jeans- easily concealing 20 guns- and headed out, carrying the jacket. She looked around, and spotted Arcaos and heard him talking. She only heard his voice, and became confused. As Dahlia walked closer, she spotted her clothes on the ground and Roho next to him. "Roho." She smiled cheerfully at the drake. Gathering up her clothes, Dahlia turned to Arcaos. "Thank you...for the jacket..." she slowly handed him his jacket.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:57 pm
"No Problem." He said taking the jacket.
Guess what! Roho thought excitedly.
"No Roho..." Arcaos said tring to stop Roho.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:00 pm
Dahlia sat down on the bench next to Arcaos. "What is it Roho?" She looked up at him. "Surely it's not that bad...." The crisp night air rustled through the trees, stirring the leaves on the ground. Her hand tucked a piece of stray hair behind her ear, the other clutching her clothes.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:05 pm
Master Arcaos likes- Roho started.
"The sound of the ocean!" He interupted nervously.
Well that and- Roho started to say.
"Nevermind him!" He said picking up Roho and tossing him.
Hey! Roho thought to him flying back, That wasn't nice!  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:09 pm
Dahlia looked between them and chuckled to herself. "The sounds of the ocean...... ah yes....... it's very peaceful........" Her eyes danced across the moonlit water, the light sparkling in her own pale grey eyes. She took a deep breath, the salty smell greeting her nose. "The smell is wonderful too. Don't you think, Arcaos?" Her tone was soft and caring as her eyes lifted from the water to his own.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:12 pm
"yes.. most... exilherating.." He grunted inbetween wrestlings with Roho.
I... Haven't... told... you... the... best part... yet. He thought to her as he tried fighting off Arcaos.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:15 pm
Dahlia's smile slightly faded as she folded her hands in her lap, her eyes moving back to the water. "What is it Roho?" She looked at him curiously.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:19 pm
He like you! He blurted getting free from Arcaos's grasp.
"Ah..." He groaned as he blushed a little.
Hehe, Roho taunted a little, He can't even deny it. He don't lie, pluse I can read his mind!
"Okey com here you wise guy!" Arcaos grabbed him by the tail playfully, "Time to pearce that horn of yours!"  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:23 pm
Dahlia's heart skipped a beat, her stomach had filled with butterflies. She sat there, unmoving for a few seconds. Dahlia's hands made their way to the hem of her shirt, twisting it slowly. He likes me.... A small smile slowly spread into a infectious grin. He actually likes me..... Her cheeks slowly turned an off-rouge color.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:26 pm
Arcaos wrestled around for a bit untill they both staopped while laughing.
DO you like him back? Roho asked privately, Worry not this is a private message.
By the looks of it she is flattered, but does she like me back? Arcaos though to himself as he stood up.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:30 pm
Dahlia smiled softly and turned her head to the side to hide her blush from the boys. Roho..........I'm embarrassed..... I don't know what to do.... I've never had someone confess to me...... Her hands slowly released her shirt and folded on her lap. But I feel really warm and giddy inside....is that good....?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:32 pm
Does it feel good to you? Roho asked back.
Arcaos turned to the ocean and looked at it. "The moon sure is beatiful tonight."  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:35 pm
Dahlia's eyes perked up at the sound of Arcaos' voice. She turned to face him, her cheeks glowing a soft pink. "Yeah......." she mumbled softly, answering both of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:39 pm
Then I guess it is good. I dunno, I've never been in love. Roho thought to her.
"What would happen, if, for some chance, I became a demigod... would I be currupt with power, like Zuse and his family, or would I be a kind, gentle person..." He trailed on without knowing he was thinking aloud.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:45 pm
Dahlia took a deep breath. Well neither have I...here goes nothing....

"I think you'd be kind-hearted and caring." she blurted out and stood up, looking up at him. Immediately, her hands covered her mouth, her mind catching up with her actions.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games