Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
Questions About Sex & Sexual Health Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:56 pm
Candy Flavored Kittens
I feel like a nerd asking this..
but does anything like.. come out of you when you orgasm?
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yes, its a clear fluid substance, sometimes it has a mucus texture to it, but it depends on the person.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:22 pm
What's the normal amount of time two people spend on... doing it?
Not counting fourplay.  

MyMyMyGirl

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Perfect Stranger 3-0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:25 pm
California Babe W V
What's the normal amount of time two people spend on... doing it?
Not counting fourplay.

Between 5-15 minutes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 am
I have been with my boyfriend for two years and we have been having sex for almost as long, and no matter what we do or what we try I can't orgasm. Is there something wrong with me or is there something I could try?

Dimplekins

Lysabear

Gracious Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:23 pm
I have a question...

Lately, i've been get a lot more discharge that usual, is there a reason for this?

And is it okay for discharge to be white?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:32 pm
what is the regular amount of time you should wait to have sex again?  

inu828

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:54 pm
Scubas_girl
I have a question...

Lately, i've been get a lot more discharge that usual, is there a reason for this?

If it's white then you could have a yeast infection. Does your discharge have a sort of thick cottage cheese texture to it? If so then it's likely that you have a yeast infection.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:54 pm
Rei Uchikino
Scubas_girl
I have a question...

If it's white then you could have a yeast infection. Does your discharge have a sort of thick cottage cheese texture to it? If so then it's likely that you have a yeast infection.

yeah, its kinda like egg whites...also, it has a different smell to it and I tried to have sex and it hurt sooo bad....  

Lysabear

Gracious Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lysabear

Gracious Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:14 pm
I want to add that almost my whole pelvic area is hurting really bad, like down my tail bone and my hip bones. I have a head ache im and feeling sick.

If I dont get better after some sleep then im going to the doctor or hospital, this pain is worse than my kidney stones...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:53 pm
I'm going to be away for about 2 weeks, I don't have any access to internet. Sorry guys.

inu828, if you want to go back to back, it can be every 15 minutes or so to whenever you want.

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Lysabear

Gracious Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:02 pm
The pelvic pain I think was growing pains, because i haven't felt them sense, and my infection has gotten better.

So it was just a yeast infection...

thanks for the help girls...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:21 pm
Scubas_girl
The pelvic pain I think was growing pains, because i haven't felt them sense, and my infection has gotten better.

So it was just a yeast infection...

thanks for the help girls...

I'm glad you're doing better.

Hmm, I've never had growing pains around my pelvis before. But I suppose everyone grows differently. But I find it hard to imagine that growing pains hurt worse than kidney stones. If it happens again you should get that checked out.

And if your yeast infection doesn't go away on its own you can go to your local pharmacy and pick up some over the counter pills and creams to help treat it. In my experience I've found that the pills only helped me with the pain. But the one dose cream helped cure the infection. And as a tip, a lot of women think it helps, but never ever douche it. They think it cleans out the bacteria that causes the infection, but really it doesn't help at all.  

Rei Uchikino

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:07 pm
Dimplekins
I have been with my boyfriend for two years and we have been having sex for almost as long, and no matter what we do or what we try I can't orgasm. Is there something wrong with me or is there something I could try?

I have the same problem. Could anyone offer some advice?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:26 pm
Rei Uchikino
Dimplekins

i had the same problem for a wile. what helps is do forplay for a wile (if you like him being foreful then tell him) and then try doing it face to him (girl on top)  

inu828

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:33 pm
inu828
Rei Uchikino
Dimplekins

i had the same problem for a wile. what helps is do forplay for a wile (if you like him being foreful then tell him) and then try doing it face to him (girl on top)

I honestly can't have orgasms, so I'm afraid that I can't be a help on this one girls.

22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games