Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:11 pm
"He's the prez of the host club."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:14 pm
Oh! THAT Tamaki of THE Host Club! Duh...
Geez I'm such an idiot...I thought to myself.  

Nighthawk475

XMintyPandaX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:15 pm
"Well, that's where you are. This IS the Host Club!" Sakuya smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:30 pm
I grinned sheepishly. "Thanks, I guess?" *Turns slightly red due to embarassment*  

Nighthawk475

XMintyPandaX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:47 pm
"I can tell your new, so it's okay." Sakuya smiled "My name's Sakuya!" Sakuya smiled "What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:57 pm
"I'm Theresa. I just transferred here from America, California to be specific. It's a pleasure to meet you." *Bows*
Bleh...an American name in Japan...I need to fix that I thought.  

Nighthawk475

XMintyPandaX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:02 pm
Sakuya had a gleam in her eyes "Ah, did you ever go to San Fransico? Japantown?" Sakuya muttered in english.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:10 pm
"Yes, I did. I'm actually from San Francisco...is there a reason why you ask?" I muttered back.  

Nighthawk475

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:11 pm
Yuki blinked at Sakuya's sudden english before shrugging and getting up. "Well, welcome to Ouran! If Tamaki was here and wasn't having a male pms, I think he'd say something along the lines of, 'we welcome you dear princess, to our wonderful realm, led by yours truly, the king.'...Or something like that..." She shrugged.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:11 pm
Sakuya jumped up and down squealing "Yes! Someone that knows 'where I'm coming from!" she shouted in english. Sakuya laughed in her head with that pun which nobody but the two could understand, at least the language  

XMintyPandaX

Nighthawk475

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:23 pm
I bowed towards the girl named Yuki. "It's an honor to be here. And is Tamaki really that...flirtatious?" I asked in Japanese.
Heh...Haven't even been here five minutes and it already seems like I made two friends. Smooth like butter, man I thought with pride.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:35 pm
"sakuya." I said in english. "you and Theresa aren't the only americans here...at least i don't think so confused "  

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:39 pm
"I think I heard someone else speak english too...Or that might have been my imagination...And yes, Tamaki-senpai is that flirtatious, sadly. If he starts annoying you, just poke him with a rose, it might send him into shock for a bit." Yuki said, recalling earlier.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:42 pm
"Poke him with a rose? I'll...keep that in mind..." I said, slightly puzzled.  

Nighthawk475

XMintyPandaX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:51 pm
"WOW! I didn't know!" Sakuya squealed "There should be a Host Club theme all about America!" Sakuya muttered randomly

(Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. When the text is violet, it's Japanese and blue is english X3 )  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games