Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Athena_68

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:25 pm
Kae nodded thoughtfully.

Sage narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "She's half-demon and has no powers, do you expect me to believe she inherited no powers what so ever from you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:40 am
Arias examined the Ardeo's shirt thoughtfully. After leaving the unfinished battle with Zeke, she had spent the last week training. It had only took a day for her arm to heal since werewolves heal so fast.
"Finished. So, Arias, how do I look as a human?"
Arias looked up at - used to be fox - Ardeo. They had both agreed that everything would be easier if he stayed human during the next few months. Ardeo's fox magic allowed him to do many things, one of which was that he could take the form of a human male. He was actually quite an attractive one, too.
"Hello? I asked a question."
Arias shook out of her reverie.
"Sorry, Ardeo. Yes, you look very nice."
"I'm not going for 'nice', I'm going for mouth-dropping."
Arias snickered and went back to unfolding an outfit for him. He had white har like her (thanks to the fact that he was an Arctic fox) and ice blue eyes. They looked deep and cold. All-and-all, he was good-looking enough to probably make a vampire jealous.
"So, when are we leaving?"
"As soon as you dress."
"Aye, the first lady to see my new form unclothed."
Arias glared at him and threw his shirt and jeans at him. He smirked and pulled them on.
"Where will we go? To go see...um...Ebony?"
"Of course. I want to converse with her. Plus, she can give her imput on your new look."
Ardeo - now known as Alec - smiled.

[[BACK! =D]]  

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:26 pm
"I don't have the time to toy with you." Ebony said, turning on her heel. She marched confidently back to her room before completing a spell to blow the man to pieces. He could probably block it easily, but it made her feel better. She pulled Silver from her shoulders and set him on her bed. "Thanks boy. That creep had it coming." she said, stroking his back. Silver used to be calico, but got caught in a spell that turned his fur. he was now black and white, not in patches, but salt and pepper all over. Ebony stood up and pulled a stick of lavander incense out and lit it, hoping to calm down a bit. She began to think about Arias.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:44 pm
Ardeo - or Alec - stretched his arms.
"So, time to go?"
"Are you fully clothed?"
"Check."
"Got the English accent?"
"Check." he said, saying it in a voice that would make the Queen of England catch her breath.
"Got your fake driver's license?"
Alec sighed, "Why are you asking me these things when they are so obvious?"
Arias sighed and shrugged, throwing a backpack over her shoulder. It held a book, bottled water, some protection equipment against witches (she had her reasons), and her scetchpad.
"Let's go, my adopted cousin." she dragged out the word cousin for Ardeo's benefit. And that was all it took to make him smile.

The street was empty. A scary empty like the kind you see on ghost-town movies.
I wonder what Ebony is doing. Arias thought with a sigh.
She wondered the street with Alec, keeping her eye out for her new friend. Alec kept making sounds with his mouth and tripping over himself. He was obviously enjoying and having trouble with learning to be human.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:57 pm
Ebony sighed and dumped the incense stubs in the trash after soaking them down. She had hoped to calm down, but all that the thinking did was make her more restless. She decided to look for Arias. Maybe she could ask about the man she saw. It had been a week since the day they met. She smiled at the thought of him being blown across the forest. She shook her head to clear her thoughts. "I'll be back in a bit, boy." she said to Silver, leaving a window open for his benefit. She ran out the building and towards town, scanning the main streets for Arias.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:31 pm
Arias turned the corner, Alec's arm around her shoulders. He was practicing casual and brotherly gestures. Arias tucked a loose strand of white hair behind her ear. She looked up and saw Ebony around 20 feet ahead.
"Ebony! Hey, over here!" she yelled.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:41 pm
"Hey! Who might this be?" she said, eyeing the boy with her. He was pretty darn hot in a 'cool as ice' kinda way.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:58 pm
Reed wandered into town on his motorbike. He was short for his age, about 5'2" and could probably pass off as a girl in most cases but he was actually a magi, and a very powerful one at that. He parked his motorbike and wandered through the streets. His current occupation was street magician and he was a very skilled one at that though his street magic wasn't real magic. It was something anyone could do with enough practice but Reed was very good at what he did, good enough to the point where if he told someone that he really was magic and demonstrated his real magic, they wouldn't be surprised in the least. Reed walked over the center of town and placed a box on the ground. He then pulled out a deck of cards and threw then into the air, catching them as they came down, a very strange shuffle. People started gathering around and Reed began his show...  

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:08 am
Leon rose from his seat by the lake, his wings still wrapped around him like a cloak, and slowly began to walk back into the dense forest. He said nothing as he walked he dissappeared into the trees and out of sight. He hadn't left for any real reason but felt that he had said too much, although he did trust Kae his trust had been misplaced before.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:01 pm
Alec smiled a sexy smile and reached out his hand to Ebony.
"The name is Alec."
Arias grunted and elbowed him; he yelped.
"Also known as Arias' fox- Ardeo. But don't tell anyone. It's a secret - shhh." he winked.
Arias rolled her eyes at him.

Avelyst

Athena_68

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:06 pm
Kae watched in confused silence as Leon left. After a moment or two she decided to follow him. She got up from the tree and flew over Leon's head. "Where are you going?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:19 pm
Leon looked up and smiled. "Nowhere. I just hate staying in one place too long." He answered walking along a small cleared path through the trees.

Nutrino Starwind

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:58 pm
A Greyhound bus pulled into the bus station that was located just a few minutes inside the city's outskirts, settling just outside the main building before the driver opened the doors to release the passengers that had been riding inside for the better part of 5 hours. Deston waited until the majority of the other passengers had vacated the bus before stepping off himself, the idea of being in close proximity to several humans being a rather unwelcome one. Once off the bus, he wandered to the side where the massive storage space that was beneath the bus had been opened, retrieving his bag from the man unloading it before shouldering it and walking away. Deston had no inkling of where to go now that he'd reached his destination, only that perhaps finding lodgings or some food would probably be in order. He started off in the direction the bus had been going, heading toward the center of town and taking in the sights as he walked. There wasn't much to look at for awhile, but things began picking up once he reached the center of town. There was a whole host of shops and little cafes and even a street magician. Deston had passed the lad by but quickly stopped and turned, edging his way into the small crowd that had formed. The kid seemed to have a hold on his tricks, but he was curious to see just how well he could do with an audience.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:45 pm
"Here shuffle," Reed gave the deck to a middle-aged man and he complied, "Check this," Reed flipped the cards into his other hand and showed them to the crows. It was in perfect order. He noticed a man who looked completely human, however his mana told him otherwise. Perhaps I should show some real magic now, Reed tossed his deck into the air and channeled his mana. The cards burst in midair and a small fireworks display shot off. The fireworks turned into streams of water and flowed back into his hand, reforming the deck. A little boy up in front asked him how he did it, "A magus never reveals his secret." He purposely used the term magus rather than magician to see if the demon caught on.  

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:16 pm
Deston watched as the boy played around with the cards a bit, executing some of the regular tricks before actually using a bit of magic to entertain the crowd. He watched as the cards burst into fireworks that showered down into the boy's hand in the form of water that remade the deck of cards. Well that had been entertaining. Deston couldn't help the smirk that came to his face when the lad explained to a younger boy that a magus never revealed his secret, though he really couldn't say why. He remembered the term and knew it referred to a magic user, just not why it amused him. Whatever the reason for it, Deston decided that the lad couldn't be too bad and that it was a good piece of entertainment he'd been provided with.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games