Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
KILL THIS THREAD! Win 1k, new prizes p1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a natural killer?
Why yes, yes I am.
32%
 32%  [ 15 ]
Who, me? *looks innocent*
67%
 67%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 46

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:36 pm
Fire in t'hole. *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:10 pm
Wow that's a fire!

* Sits back and whips out a bag of marshmallows. Begins to toast marshmallows, as cinders from the burning thread fly all over the place. *

Very nice.  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:18 pm
Thank you. *tosses a couple of gallons of Gas on the fire* Burn baby, Burn.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:35 pm
Oh is the fire dying already?

* I give a short whistle. The ground trembles viciously, as lava begins to seep though the cracks. Soon, a huge dragon erupts from the ground. It glares at the thread and lets out a tremendous roar.*

Say hi to Arnie. burning_eyes

* The dragon locks the thread in its jaws and shakes violently. Ashes and bits of burning thread fly all around. The dragon then drops the thread and backs up cautiously. Suddenly flames erupts from its mouth burning the thread to cinders!*

Aww he's so playful xd  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:08 am
Arrives at Thread wheeling in a catapult and makes sure that it is in the armed position. Leaves thread for a moment and arrives back wearing a bee keepers outfit and carrying a very large hornets nest. She proceeds to put the hornets nest into the large scoop of the catapult, grabs her handy new sword she is now hip on carrying around and with one mighty swing cuts the rope holding the scoop securely and OFF flies the hornets nest into the middle of the thread smashing into a billion pieces right in the middle of everything. A huge swarm of furious (now homeless) hornets proceed to buzz around everywhere and sting everything. OUCH twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:33 am
*notices loud buzzing noises and starts backing up slowly ... * Uh, I think I'll do my rounds later! *makes a bee line out of the thread as quickly as possible, while trying to contact the local insect removal service on cell phone* eek  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:26 pm
Walks in and immediatly Gets swarmed by Hornets ..* Run Away Run Away* I proceed to my Inventory to locate My Butterfly net ...And ( Ill Be back )  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:30 pm
*sits in a beach chair enjoying the sun*  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:42 pm
*gets coffee prepped for morning auto-brew and checks on thread* POKE lol
Grabs Nei's booty before she goes to bed. HEE HEE HEE rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:57 pm
*Slips through the shadows and looks in on the thread.* Ah, isn't that sweet, the geezers are still playing with this one. So good to see them putting their minds to use, and so imaginative. I'll need to remind Nurse Gilda not to clean this one up... Poor dears would be snoozing in their chairs with drool running out the corners of their toothless little mouths without it and apparently the licensing board requires we provide some form of recreation. *Returns to the shadows and disappears.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:41 am
*checks time* Hmm, not too bad ... 16 minutes shy of 13 hours dead. But not anymore! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:04 am
Hey, you stole some if my booty.

PIRATES AHOY!!!

pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:32 pm
burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes Bwahahahahahahahahahaha Burn thread, Burn *starts throwing molotov cocktails everywhere* burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:44 pm
Okay, the fire is gettin out of control

* I pull the rope. What rope? That rope. Anyway, I pull the rope. Moments later a hugh dark cloud covers the thread, followed by a whisltling noise thats louder and louder. Suddenly a 500 ton anvil flattens the burining thread flat!*

Sorry, Im a just a "sucker" for the classics, Lol! Get it? Candy? Sucker? xp  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:56 pm
*pulls another rope and the entire thread falls down a deep pit*  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games