Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cliche psycho

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:45 pm
Character's Name- Johnny shark
Age- 16
Personality- shy, scares easily, very nerdy.
Bio- Hiro the shadow demon used his body as a host until he found Tsukasa, everything before that is all a blur, Johnny can only remember reading a spell book about soul spells called the Grimorum Arkinorum then being Hiros host
Power/ Immortal Creature- warlock, kind of a know-it-all
picture- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:50 pm
As she sat there mika began thinking about her gandfather. I hope he's safe. After she had been with him all these years, it was strange being seperated. She was worried about him. She felt tears prickle at the corners of her eyes, she brushed them away irritatedly. God how old are you? she scolded herself silently. Mika stood and grabbed her bag and headed back to the music room. "No sense in sitting here moping." She said out loud. She walked to the door and hovered just inside. The girl from earlier was being attended to by a couple of others. There was a couple of other students around as well. She looked slightly better. She watched the scene silently.  

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100

Starbucks_Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:31 pm
Kalli stared open mouthed at the scene that had just taken place. She was speechless.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:43 pm
Ren turned a corner and saw a group of people. She couldn't see what they were gathered around. She stood there and watched them. She frowned. I'm almost certain the pressance was here....  

Cactuar Koi

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:57 pm
Finanally managing to sit up all the way, Rsukasa picked up the black gem that was thwe other half of her soul, she was still really weak and in pain, and the handprint bruise was still visible on her neck. Holding the gem in her hand out in front of her she said "anyone want this?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:59 pm
Kalli shook her head. "That's dark, it should be disposed of."  

Starbucks_Phantom

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:06 pm
Ren's wings flicked when she saw the black gem. Oh... there you are! She didn't say anything but just observed. She saw the bruises on the girl's neck. Must've missed something big.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:06 pm
"it'd be just my luck to have hald my soul rotted my darkness." Tsukasa said tossing it in the air and catching it. "But you can't destroy it with out hurting me, and I can't keep it or it'll drive me crazy. Hence someone has to look after it." She looked over at Kalli. "and no offense, Kalli, but this thing would probably kill you."  

Lady Eevee

Starbucks_Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:08 pm
"None taken," Kalli said, "My type of magic isn't all that useful anyway."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:11 pm
"well atleast your soul it in better shape than mine. At this point if someone shot me between the eyes i wouldn't feel it and it wouldn't kill me just for the fact that I'm not fully human anymore." Tsukasa said with a frown on her face.  

Lady Eevee

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:17 pm
Ren stepped forward. "Well if your looking to get rid of it, sure... i'll take it." She tilted her head to the side looking at it. She wasn't sure what she was getting herself into, but for some reason she felt drawn to the gem. She looked back to the girl. "That is if you don't mind..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:19 pm
"Just don't lose it or use it." Tsukasa said, tossing her soul to the new girl. As she tossed it she casted a small spell making a thin silver chain form, making the gem in to a neckolace. "I've already had one thing abuse it, I don't need another too."  

Lady Eevee

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:26 pm
She caught the neckleace and grinned. "No worries, alright? I may be a demon too, but i'm not some mindless beast." She looked down at the gem, it glistened slightly. Her wings twitched as she thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:28 pm
"I'm to weak right now to worry anyways." Tsukasa told the girl, closing her eyes.  

Lady Eevee

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:41 pm
She gave her a weak smile. "Go rest. By the looks of it i'd say you were just attacked." She sighed. "I always miss everything," she said as she clipped the necklace on.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games