Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:59 pm
......... *ummm... wat r u doin here??"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:01 pm
*Quen could hear the battle. He knew that he would need to fight. He used some of his own magic to heal the wound in his side. He then got up and ran to the fight. He used his staff like a sword, stabbing and slashing at demons. The staff was imbued with white Elven magic and it was hundreds of years old. It had seen many battles. This fight was what it had been made for. The name of the staff was Anarel, the Fearless Slayer. Quen had lost count of the number of times it had saved his life. It was the only thing that the tratior had let him keep. The Prince intended to use all the power he had to bring the staff to life to slay the demons. He just hoped that he had the strenght to do it*  

Bloodred Butler

Dapper Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:17 pm
*Goddess continued to slay demons. She glimpsed Quen among those fighting* "That idiot will get himself killed!" *she muttered. Then she saw that he was doing most of the fighting around him* "I guess all those years wondering did him some good after all. Maybe he will be able to reclaim his poor Fathers throne after all." *she thought. She swong her sword in a circle around her, clearing a bit of breathing room. She hoped that Chief would hurry up and help. The demons where comming quicker then the defenders could kill them*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:29 am
User ImageWhile Nick was in a trance he saw a black demonic figure walking towards him. The image spoke in an unearthly tone but its mouth never moved. "You're more of a fool than I thought you'd be.."
Nick opened his eyes. "Who are you?"
The demon stopped infront of Nick. "I am Ra, Dragon King and Guardian of the Black Gate. I believe that's my heart you are using."
"I didn't want this.."
"Yet you still have it. But what's more idiotic is the fact that you believe those fools in the mansion."
"What do you mean?"
"Those beings just want the heart back. They don't care about you. Once the heart fully regenerates, they will rip it off you."
"Bu-but they said.."
"They said a lot of things. That woman they call Chief only wants her relic back. That man, Dark, is an obvious subbordinate. Everyone else are just puppets."
"N-no.. that's not.."
"True? Those beings are selfish like all others. But the choice is yours. I will surrender my power to you completely, but I will tell you this.. I will never leave the heart. If they take me away from you, you shall die."
Nick kept quiet.
"Oh one more thing.. When you die, so does the Centaur. So it's your choice. Keep the heart or perish." Ra faded and Nick broke from the trance.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

iDero-Goi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:36 pm
* I am being the fiancee. He is one of the defenders along with Worthington. Worthington may seem old and worthless, but don't judge a book by it's cover DEMONS!!! * I busted out of the doors, only to see Worthington and others fighting fericious demons. There wre thousands heading this way. All of the sudden, something hit me in the back, knocking me on the ground. I turned around, and grabbed a demon by the neck. It was a woman demon, but an ugly one. " GO AWAY WENCH, BEFORE I KILL YOU AND ALL OF YOUR PATHETIC DEMON FRIENDS! " I hissed in my dark tone. * when he get's mad, his voice turns into a demonic one.* She lifted up a clawed hand, and started to shred my arms. " Nyah-!" i yelped. I kicked her over, put my knees on her arms, and twisted her head around. I heard a snap, and knew that that demon was over. I looked over my shoulder, only to see an elf about to be blown to bits by a demon throwing fire from behind him. I ran over, and controlled the fire with my darkness. I turned the fire against the demon, and it burned into ashes. " This sucks!" I exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:17 pm
the wind outside turned an icy cold, "I'm getting a bad feeling Hetu, somethings not right."try as she might Chief couldn't shake the feeling of despair she felt in the air.....  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:39 pm
studying Nick, Dark knew he only had a limited amount of time before Ra's evil tried to influence him. Ra wanted out of his prison and he didn't care who he had to sacrifice to get there." i only hope your not dumb enough to fall for it too kid", he whispered as he continued to watch, the light in he's white staff was turning an off gray, meaning that Nick was weakening to the Ra's influence. if Nick didn't break the connection he had to evil the centaur would surely began to suffer as well. walking up to Nick, who had he's eyes closed, Dark placed his hands on the young man's shoulders and spoke to him, "you can't have it both ways kid, you either want to walk in the light or be consumed in the darkness. I know how you feel, scared and confusion, not knowing who to trust, but believe me you allow Ra to have power over you and there is no going back. Pulling out the hollow Chief gave him, he removed the staffed and placed the heart into his hands, "you have two choices, you can keep the power be destroyed by it and kill off your mate, or you can put it back where it belongs and have the peace you have craved for so long with friends you can trust and depend on. I can't make you choose but know that your decision is finally, Goddess will not be able to remove the demon from you this time, Ra isn't someone you can destroy, its way we had him locked away all this time. Chief has sacrificed many years of her life defending the world from the dragon that is now in you, don't allow it to have been a waste of her time. save yourself, then let us go save the others....."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:18 pm
User ImageNick opened his eyes and stood up. He raised his right hand and the two staves floated to him, both pure in color. He gazed at the staves then looked at Dark. "The heart stays with me.. " then he closed his eyes to speak to Ra, "..and your power is now mine." With that he started walking away. A few steps later, Nick stopped. "You gonna help me help those girls out or what?"  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:33 pm
*Goddess' heart jumped in the chest. Nick had chosen to keep the power Ra had offered him* "NO, YOU FOOL!!" *she screamed. She knew that Nick would hear her. He had made the wrong choice. Goddess fell to her knees, clutching her chest. Her heart was burning with the dark fire of Ra. Nick had to make the right choice soon or she would die. Nick had to resist what Ra offered him. It was the only way they could live*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:39 pm
User ImageUsing the two staves, Nick pulled out the heart from his chest. But the heart was no longer beating. Ra was caged inside but his powers remained in the boy. "Like I said.. I keep the heart, and your power is mine."
Ra was outraged. "You decieving little pest! I gave you my power for exchange--"
"Of your freedom? I'm not that stupid." Nick looked at his hand. "Thank you for this by the way. I won't be needing you again you oversized lizard."  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:41 pm
"'o.......................k" *hetukiri said staring at chief whiles pondering what the heck she was talking about*

*she said to herself of course somethings not right there are hundreds of freakin demons plaguging the castel grounds* "DAMN IT ALL" *she said* "who the freak invited those demons in the first place??" *she asked herself* *" i know anyone was invited to this castle's opening but, damn we didnt mean literally ANYONE!!!!"*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:13 pm
*Goddess swooned. She knew she was going to pass out if some one didn't help her. She had gotten to her feet as a huge demon came rushing at her. She was defending herself the best she could, but she couldn't get the room to cast a spell. She dropped to her knees again, the demon bearing down on her. She was on the top step of the Castles stairs when she fainted. Her last thought before she passed out was of Nick and how she hoped that he would come soon................................*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:43 pm
User ImageDays in the Shadow Realm was only minutes in the real world. As the demon prepares to deliver the final blow on Goddess, it stoppeed. Searing heat and pain filled the demon's body as a big black razor-sharp claw pierced through. It was Nick's. "You.. stay the f*ck away from her!" he yelled as he withdrew his right arm as it turned back to normal. He dashed towards the maimed demon and kicked it upward like a soccer ball. As the demon flew up a good 200 feet, Nick dissappeared from the ground and reappeared behind the bleeding demon. He grabbed it by the neck and grinned as devil spikes retracted from his body. "Let's go." he whispered as he started spinning them both into a helix of blades gashing the demon's flesh as they free fall towards the ground. Within a few seconds the impact was heard. Nick stood from the remains of the demon unscratched and with a glowing left eye. He walked towards Goddess but hordes of undead jumped into the carnage. As if time slowed down, Nick turned his left arm into a 10 foot long 2 feet wide devil blade and started decapitating the zombies. He spun, skidded backwards and his left arm turned back to normal. Then another wave of undead came. He punched the ground causing black 10 foot spikes to erupt from the ground, impaling everyone in its path. Nick withdrew his arm as it turned back to normal and faced Goddess with a sweet smile. "I'm home.."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:57 pm
*Goddess opened her eyes slowly. She saw the demon vanish from before her, but she didn't see where it went. A few seconds later, she heard and felt the crash. She raised her head and saw Nick standing next to her* I'm home." *was all that he had time to say. Goddess jumped to her feet and hugged Nick to her* "You're back, you're back!" *was all she could say. She could feel the tears on her face. She was crying, but she didn't care. Her love had returned to her. They where whole again*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:08 pm
Appearing next to the happy couple, Dark leaned against a tree,"its no over yet kids, as long as lover boy has the heart it will never be over, if i were you Goddess i would try and convince your little mate to give back the heart so that the castle can once again be at peace," leaving them to discuss things over, Dark walked over to Chief and Hetukiri.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games