Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 3, 5, 5 Total: 23 (5-30)

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:31 pm
*runs in hugging everyone*

OMG! How I've missed everyone! I don't get to play and chat like I used to gonk

*takes a seat, looks around and opens Psy's secret bar stash*

Oooohhh...alcohol!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:35 pm
*strolls in* Hey Icy smile While you're back there....set me up too! I talked to Psyzapp last night in our "office" about a plan to get a bartender in here......  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 5, 6, 3 Total: 20 (5-30)

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:40 pm
*fixes Katana a good stiff one and slides it to her*

Hey there girl! I'm sorry I've been out the loop for a minute but you know how it goes. Ducking and dodging bounty hunters and all... twisted

*fixes herself another drink*

Bartender, huh? Mmmm....sounds delightful...wouldn't mind getting WS in here with that infamous "man-thong" of his!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:44 pm
*sips drink* Mmm, good drink smile Well, he may be a 2nd choice xd I have a plan.....but it may get me in a bit of trouble....as it kinda involves getting a bartender here, shall we say, against his will? xd LOL, but it would be an impeccable prank if I could pull it off!!!!!  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:48 pm
*knocks drink back and smiles saucily*

Oh, yeah...I think I'm gonna like this one already... twisted

*fixes Katana and herself yet another drink*

Oooh, I can't wait to hear the details  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:00 pm
*takes drink from Icy & smile evilly* Well, I will let you in on one small detail....it involves one of our fine law officers.... xd But I'm not saying which one because I want to keep the element of surprise twisted  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 1, 3, 3 Total: 14 (5-30)

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:04 pm
*toasts Katana*

Sounds wonderful...I figured as much and I'll be eagerly anticipating the devious details

*picks up dice and tosses them*

Would be funny if these die settled the outcome on "fine lawmakers" pranks and all...rolls determining how severe the prank...when...where...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:41 pm
Hmmm, that's not a bad idea Icy.....we could set it up like Clue.....we just have to figure out the details.....I'll run it by Psyzapp & see what she thinks....  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:59 pm
Just a thought really...now that I think about it, it may be complicated. Not sure. With minds like Psyzapps and yours, you'll probably work it out.

*refills both glasses*

Hmm, speaking of Psy, I wonder what she's doing right now? Be right back, gonna to traipse through GGB and the Cabana Bar to see what our fellow Geezers are up to.

*finishes drink and zips out of thread*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:05 pm
Whew…I need a drink. *Goes behind bar and fixes herself a cosmo.* Can I make anything for you Katana? Icy?

Say Icy, fantastic idea about improving our game. I'm in the middle of revising the game and I'll revisit this and see if we can't add your brilliant idea. 3nodding I just need some time to fine tune the details. It's hard to constantly think of evil deeds.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:09 pm
Eileen50
Thanks ... Hey Wretched ... sorry about the misunderstanding there awhile back. Killa's got some pretty tight rules around his thread. Good thing I can get a strong drink over at the Cabana Bar when I need one ... *tosses dice*

Yes, I'm not sure where he got the 'mule drink' rules thing from. I'm taking bets that Leonardo is also his creature - they kind of type the same.... I don't know if he's getting fish prizes with the fines; all the fish prizes so far have come from me or Shadow over in the BG thread, at least that I know of.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:12 pm
*walks back in thread surprised* eek I swear I was only gone like thirty seconds and you appear after JUST talking about you! *leans closer and examines Psy more thoroughly* Do you have ESPN or something? xd  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:14 pm
AHG…I hate football! I just got done with dinner and my RL hubby is working late tonight. I still need to feed the kids so I'm gonna try and tune in as best I can tonight. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:18 pm
*takes drink that Psy fixed*

Yeah, like I told Katana, it was just a thought. I can't really figure out the details myself right now, but I'm sure if I sit down when I have a good minute that I could come up with somehting specific for it.

*sees Havenne walk in*

Hey chic, what can we get ya to drink? Oh, yeah, have you all seen how Killa is cracking down on all this "mule" drinking that's going on over there? It's gotten ridiculous lately.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:19 pm
Psyzapp
AHG…I hate football! I just got done with dinner and my RL hubby is working late tonight. I still need to feed the kids so I'm gonna try and tune in as best I can tonight. xp

LMAO!!! Seriously, I almost hollered here at work! rofl  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games