Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Supahbub

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:27 pm
As Chiyo was walking something caught her eyes. It was a boy that seemed to be upset. Chiyo decided to see what was wrong "Is everything okay? Ask Chiyo.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:37 pm
"It's gonna be." He then drew blood dripping down the hearts.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Supahbub

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:43 pm
"Oh my.." Chiyo said being worried. "Okay class that's enough we'll continue this tomorrow. Class dimissed" Chiyo said as she headed back into her classroom for the next class.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:06 pm
Ichiro remained drawing. Grrr idiot face he was scribbling at the drawn face of kishiko he had made.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:15 pm
zack stayed with ichiro waiting untill he was done "you done yet? classes are almost done for theday so you know dont wanna waist time" zack said trying to snap ichiro out of it  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:42 pm
Ichiro sighed. "Fine." He got up and walked to his new class crumpling the picture of Kishiko all the way.

Kishiko clutched her necklace again as soon as her brother left. "Hello Zack. So when do you want that date." She snickered.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:04 pm
you name the time and the place zack said wanting to see how far kishiko would go before ending this little quarel he then ran up next to ichiro "ok dude dont take it out on the paper wat did it ever do to you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:10 pm
"Hmmm...how about...Seaside? Most romantic restaurant i know. 7:00 don't be late. And i prefer getting picked up kay."

"I wanna get her back. But then I will be evil as her..." Ichiro sighed.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:25 pm
sounds good to me zack then relized what he just said and what he agreed to his face dropped "ok i gotta go to the bathroom ill see you in class ok?" zac quickly ran to the bathrooms and started splashing water in his face "why in hell would you agree to go on a date wit her zack?" zack said to his self "what if she did do something to my brain? naw my gentle men senses must be kicking in since i do owe her a date....hopefully"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:14 pm
"Aww cute. I think you're blushing." Kishiko giggled. "And ya you do owe me a date." Kishiko lol'ed.

((lol'ed is not a word ladies and gentleman ;D))  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:56 am
Kishiro said he was great and walked back out again. He went into his room and started reading a random book. He then put the book away back on the shelf and started drawing a picture of a woman sitting down and wearing a fancy dress.
I'm just bored, he told himself

Suza went into the nest class which was Chemistry. "My favorite class for now. Hope we get to make some explosives." She said as she entered the class. She sat down and looked up at the teacher, then stood up and walked up to her. "Miss, whats your name?" She asked with a deep yet high voice. "I'm Suza. You must be with the Cupcakes right?" She said slowly  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:20 pm
Kishiko knocked on her brother's door. "Oniichan I'm coming in ok?" She came in and ran to her brother. "Ooo pretty! You're bored arent you?" Why won't you play with me." Kishiko started jumping up and down the bed like a lil girl.

((the rare and sweet side of Kishiko 3nodding ))

Ichigo ditched all his classes for the rest of the day. I'm so bored. His mind kept boggling back to Kishiko. Grrr...you again. Get out of my thoughts. Why can't I stop thinking about you. He threw a pillow to the wall.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:42 pm
Skye lounged in the basement to skip her classes. When she almost fell asleep, she opened her eye when she saw a light behind her eyelids. "What the?" She asked herself, bending down to pick up the object. "A phoenix feather? Wait a minute..." She turned toward the doorway to see Daimon standing there. "Since when did you go here?"

"Since now. I figured you were hear once I heard there was a basement. So? How's life?" Daimon asked, walking in to look around the room. "Wow. Goth much?" He asked Skye, raising an eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:44 pm
Ichiro had forgotten that some of his personal belongings were in the basement of his former club. He went downstairs and saw Skye with a new guy. "Umm....I'm just here to get my stuff..."  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Supahbub

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:14 pm
Chiyo didn't feel good so she decided to go home and rest for the rest of the day.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games