Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:31 pm
Soli looked around the shop before finding clothes that would fit Leon.She put the big pile in his room and left.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:32 pm
Dameon Black
"And what about Dhamphyrs?" Robert asked Brago. "Do you trust them?"

"Are you one of them?" he wondered.  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:32 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

It wasn't much longer til he shut off the water and grabbed himself a towel, unsure if it was clean or not. He dried himself off before wrapping the towel around his waist and smelled food. Forgetting about clothing, Leon raced towards the scent and grabbed up a bag of food and sniffed it, curious to what she brought home.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:36 pm
"Yes, I'm a Dhamphyr," Robert told Brago. "Do you have a problem with my kind?"  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:38 pm
Dameon Black
"Yes, I'm a Dhamphyr," Robert told Brago. "Do you have a problem with my kind?"

His face lit up. he ignored the mans question. "Can you tell me where Nike is right now? "  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:42 pm
User Image
"No, I can't. She's off doing her own invertigation of her beloved princes death." Hana told him. "Why do you care?"  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:42 pm
Soli wasn't surprised when she saw Leon came down with nothing but a towel on."I have all the junk food favorites piazza, hamburgers, chinese food and other things.She moved a second pile of clothes towards him."There all clean pick the ones you like."She sat down and began eating.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:45 pm
"Of course I can tell you where Nike is," Robert told Brago. "But why should I?"  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:52 pm
Dameon Black
"Of course I can tell you where Nike is," Robert told Brago. "But why should I?"

"You wanted me to answer your question right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:52 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

"M'kay. I'll do so sortly." Leon said and pulled out a small box of chinese and chop sticks and began to eat. He noticed his towel started to slip a bit before he grabbed the towel, and sat down so it wouldn't fall off of him. "So, you're sure you don't mind me staying here?" He asked before taking a bite.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:56 pm
User Image
Hana diappeared and reappeared on Brago's shoulder. "so since this now involves me somehow because of that investigator, why do we care what happened to the princeand where Nike is?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:58 pm
"Of course not."she said while trying to swallow some pieces of hamburger."If I minded you staying here I wouldn't had offered to let you stay."Soli walked up and locked the front door to the store and sat back down."Oh I almost forgot here."Soli held up the key to the house to him.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:01 pm
"And which question would that be?" Robert asked Brago.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:03 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon took the key from her and eyed her a bit. "Well, if you're letting me stay here, then you must trust me, and that could be a very fatal mistake. . . . if it were anyone else." He grinned crookedly once more and continued to eat.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:09 pm
Dameon Black
"And which question would that be?" Robert asked Brago.

"If I had a problem with your kind..."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games