Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:28 pm
She looked over at RiftCreator as he spoke those words. Well i think thats obvious. She took a step foward no closer to the big heartless. As the he brought his arm down and created the shockwave Scarlet used one of her Dancers to help her up. She stepped on the Dancers shoulder and launched herself toward the heartless hitting him with enormous strenght on its chest with her elbow sending the heartless stumbling back.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:33 pm
"Opposite Armor .... dont give up .... Fight" as Riftcreator yelled out to the heartless, Opposite Armor stood back rising his arm once more charging up to smack into the ground once more " Opposite Armor ... Skill Rift Double" as Opposite Armor was about to strike a secondary Opposite Armor behind the nobodies begin to smash it arm into the ground at once with the first Opposite Armor cause two shock waves  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:55 am
Zenjin waved his arm and the Assassin Nobodies quickly drifted into the ground. Zenjin than waved one more time and the assassin's shot out of the ground and attacked the big heartless. whenever the assassin's would get defeated, more kept coming to attack the Opposite Armor.

"If you mean fewer Nobodies, than you've got a long way to go. for every Heartless under your control, expect that same amount somewhere in existance. And vice versa on my part."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:14 am
Scanda heard the racket coming from outside as he went to look outside as he stood out from the doorway "Another fight and nobody invited me"he said as he grabbed his scythe as it had a black pulse going thorough the blade and the hold now as he walked up to the Nobody controllers and the Heartless "Well if you havent known Iam a keyblade user and basically whoevers side Iam on basically kinda wins the fight with my skills"Scanda said as he looked back to the Nobody's "Iam on there side since youve came and crashed the place by the way names Scanda nice to meet ya"he said to the Nobody's  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:25 pm
June stumbled backwards against the wall each time the giant heartless created a shockwave. she still couldn't decide who to fight for, or when this fight would even begin. When she saw Scanda come and side with the heartless, she stepped slightly over towards the nobodies. All regular actions of a keyblade wielder were out of the question by now..She should've just attacked them all......She tried to even out the fight by opposing Scanda as well as the heartless.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:39 pm
Zenjin continued to stare at RiftCreator as he adressed Scanda, "We didnt crash this place, we came here to gather. Its you Keyblade Users that have followed us. And what self-respecting Keyblade User allies with the Heartless?.." Zenjin said a little annoyed.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:04 pm
((Dang you guys are fast! Where are you guys now?))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:08 pm
((the manor at twilight town))
"I could ask the same about my action to side with you nobodies, Zenjin..."
June said, looking at him out of the corner of her eye.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:00 pm
"Keyblade weilder. ... i thank you for your aid" As he raised his arm towards Opposite Armor, as his eye turn darker "Opposite Armor rest well my creation you earned it ... Skill Heartless Exchange Summoning .... Darkside " as the black void below the nobodies shot out the boss level heartless

User Image

"Nobody meet Darkside .... the dark form of over 1000 hearts .... an Opposite Armor Powers equal three of these Heartless" as 2 more joined beside the original "My Skill Heartless Body" as the 3 join to one Darkside  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:04 pm
June's keyblade shimmered, shaking slightly.
"oh, those are really strong..."
June froze.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:12 pm
"Nobodies I warn you these are the Heartless that all good heart fear, the Heartless that cause Keyblade weilder to seal the all hearts ... Nobody look into a heart that can resist coruption and tell me how long you belive they can last with darkness taking over .... " laughing looking at all the heartless and nobodies "this a battle for the ages"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:15 pm
June tightened the grip on her keyblade
"well, we'll see about that." with a dozen or so nobodies following her, June dashed foreward at the heartless, her keyblade glowing powerfully.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:21 pm
" skill ....Time Bend, backwards" as time started to spend backwards 15 seconds " Darkside .... send their hearts into the darkness ...." as darkside charged his arms smashing into the ground causing darkness to speard towards the keyblader  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:22 pm
As the two shockwaves where created Scarlet used her dancers shoulders to jump on and avoid the waves. She made a front flip in mid air and brought both her feet down on the new heartless he brought out and knocked it on its back as her feet made contact. She landed on her feet and dashed foward to the heartless blade in hand.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:28 pm
Zenjin summoned more Assassin Nobodies to surround June and protect her. "Its a bit hard to steal a Nobodies heart if all they are is a body and a soul" he said referring to his Assassins who took the blow for June.

"I'll ask one more time...what do you want?...no riddles and cryptic messages... just say it..."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games