Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:25 am
*takes a deep breath and looks at Maune*

Actually I haven't, but I'm not particularly hungry right now. Too uneasy and all.

*gets up and grabs IV stand, dragging it to the bathroom*

Excuse me guys. I'll be right back.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:28 am
::Smiles at Lady Ayami as Maune takes out a bag and took out some food::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:30 am
*sighs as she waits in the room full of unease - not wanting to tell icy that bad dreams are like premonitions for Lady Leko*
*looks at the ceiling and starts to count the tiles this discomfort of Leko's about Black and this nurse is now weighing on Ayami's mind*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:33 am
*after several minutes, she comes back out wrapped in her robe and sits on her bed, leaning against the headboard. Looking at Ayami's face, she sees the worried look as she stares at the ceiling. Her unease becoming higher and keener, she looks out the window and wonders how long she has before she meets her end*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:39 am
::Maune glaced at Icy then at Lady Ayami:: Something going on that I should know?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:45 am
*sigh*
I really don't know Maune...
Just vampires!

*shutters*
I wish he were awake so I could find about miss "yes" nurse...

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:49 am
{{OMG!!! rofl damey knows she was wrong for that, yes! Her chara is hilarious with that constant yes, yes?}}

*continues looking out the window*

No Maune. Nothing for you to concern yourself with, trust me. I do thank you for the visit however. Haven't had many visitors outside of Psy, Taney, Ayami/Leko.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:55 am
::Maune glaced at Lady Ayami then back at Icy:: Does not sound like nothing to me.

Edit: As for the visit I thought I would come see how you were doing that and talk to you Icy since I gotten to know almost everyone but you.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:56 am
((is Vixtul still in the room somewhere or did he leave? confused the yes is such a good quirk I love it! )) rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:57 am
{{I believe he left with dame last night. I'll have to check MW and see if he posted in there after being here}}

EDIT:{{No, he didn't leave last night. So let's make it to where he fell asleep on the couch here}}

EDIT X2: *amongst the conversation and anxiety, she finally sees Ryzan asleep on the couch. Shocked and amazed that he'd even come and visit her, she smiles and avoids asking questions of his arrival, knowing Ayami would have no clue*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:14 am
(( ^^; ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:30 am
*suddenly looks up*
VIxtul said something about Black mentioning you shuld be well enough to go home today!
I just remembered!!

*looks at Icy with sparkles in her eyes*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:44 am
:;Maune glaces over Lady Ayami, then at Black asleep before back at Icy.::  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:09 am
*looks at Ayami with a smile in her eyes*

Really?! Oh that's just right on time! That nurse gives me the willies! *shudders* Plus, I got to do some reconnaissance before I lose all ties to my attacker!

*looks at Black sternly then softens her expression*

OH! I wish he'd hurry up and wake up already, but I know he's been through a lot in the past couple of days. I do hope he's alright, but unless he gives permission, whenever bandy comes to check on me, she won't unhook me! gonk

*her mind racing and searching for a way out, she suddenly remembers the card damey gave her before she and Ryzan came to a mutual understanding. Knowing the card is in her room hidden, she has an even more pressing reason to be released asap*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:13 am
hmm attacked by another...
he told us not to go outside unless we needed to also...
I wonder what this is all about...
I want you out of here soon as well! gonk
How did I get stuck in the midst of Vampires!
the elders would yank me right out of here if they knew!

Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games