Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Hakurei Park ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favorite original Power Ranger?
Red
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Black
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Yellow
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Pink
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Green
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:13 pm
-reappears in front of a door and knocks-

Sunako, you in there?

-hearing nothing, she enters the room and comes out two or three minutes later-

I drank so much... and I'm still sober... flimsy human drinks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:03 am
-pours a glass of The Inebriator-

Ahh... one of the many things humans cannot do is drink a drink as strong as The Inbebriator.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Series1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:22 pm
*walks in and puts the man in an empty chair*
"Excuse me, but can you help me? I need to get a room."
*a not quite human man walks up to the counter and starts to ask about her friend and decides not to*
"Yes, right this way, madam."
*grabs the sleeping guy again and lugs him over to the door that not quite human guy stopped at and he opened the door*
"Here is your key. Just ring if you need anything else."
*thanks him and takes the sleeping man inside with her and closes the door*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:53 pm
<<< Joint post with Series1 4laugh >>>

Exor's mind began to stir when a melody he had almost forgotten drifted into his consciousness.

I... haven't heard that song since...

the war!

The Sinner sprang onto his feet atop the bed; the accursed blade flashed into his hand with a burst of indigo flame.

"Phraktos dro, ol zhah dos!"

Exor's blurred vision took focus in a hotel room or something - that much he could believe. The woman that had cried out in ilythiiri, however, he could not. He rubbed his eyes and shook his head, trying to cast away the ghost he now saw, but there she stood, hands over her heart as she stood from the chair she had occupied across the room. "But Alyraena Auvryate died more than five years ago!"

"So did Exor Omega..." She took a few steps towards him and stopped. "Phtaktos dro... I thought it was you... I..." Tears began to fill the Drow's eyes.

The demonic weapon vanished in with a brief roar of flame. "Alyraena..." He climbed down from the bed, "Usst-"

The dark elf threw herself into his arms, "Phraktos dro, phraktos dro! Usstan zhaunau dos zhahen elghinyrr! Usstan zhaunau dos zhahen alus! Usstan zhaunau Usstan zhahus maglust!"

Altogether taken by surprise, Exor found himself lying half on the bed with his arms around the sobbing woman. He rubbed her back and spoke softly, "Folt zhah l' yorn d'lil Olath Tresk'ri..."

"Gi phraktos," she sobbed, "Gi Exor... Ol uriu tlus ji verve... Usstan tlun delmah 'sohna a vaen..."

"Falduna tlu," he whispered as he ran his fingers through her flowing pink hair. Exor pulled her up onto the bed and made room for her beside him. "Doer... V'dre, d'anthe..."

Alyraena clung to him, gods alive still whispered between sobs, until she fell asleep in his arms. He had never seen her this way, and he watched her sleep for a long while before he, too, fell sway to its influence.  

Exor Omega

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:17 pm
{{Sheesh. Can't just have one "long lost love", you have to have another rolleyes }}  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:27 pm
<<< Alyraena's not a long-lost love... but we'll get into that when I'm not sleep deprived! Night all! Night Tes heart Night R'zn heart >>>  

Exor Omega

Series1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:35 am
((Awh he no love meeeeee...... Ima go cry myself to sleep now rofl Post came out well hon. You and your paragrapht pph xp ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:10 am
<<< gonk And I like my paragrapht by the way...

Oh, and here's a history lesson for you kiddies in the form of a narrative... It also serves as a window into Exor's thoughts... >>>

Nearly six years ago now, a war was raging between those that inhabit our world, and the denizens of the Dark World. The Dark Lord had torn a rift in the barrier that seperates our world from others and had begun to invade. It took a global unity that was never before seen to combat this threat.

On the eighth day of July, Cataclysm's Eve, a young mercenary called Exor Omega would serve on the front lines along with the rest of his unit, all pressed into combat roles from their recon and harassment missions due to the desperate circumstances.

The days before, Exor had rode home to spend what may be his last night with his beloved, the dark elf Iggies. He had made her promise not to seek him on the battlefield at Rift and to stay as far away from there as she could until he returned for her. Iggies had given him the charm of protection that he had given her years ago in order to keep him safe if she could not be by his side. Exor vowed to return it to her after the war was over.

Kalantyrr and Nymtran S'ndas, Dameon Rykshar, Exor Omega, Alyraena Auvryate, and Wren Dawnstrider stood forward guard alongside hundreds of other soldiers, guarding the rift and protecting the seven sages that would seal it. All at once, however, all hell broke loose.

The Dark Lord spearheaded the Gaian defenses with terrible blasts of caustic energy followed by a full charge of wicked beasts torn straight from nightmares. Chaos envelopped everything at Rift, and the sages began their work.

The pitched battle raged on for hours, struggling to break a stalemate in supernatural darkness. Monsters and minions of the Dark Lord endlessly emerged from the rift, killing hundreds of our world's most staunch and heroic defenders, sometimes by nothing more than fatigue.

The Enemy had gained a foothold, and the world's forces were forced to desperate measures. Once again, the advance strike and recon team, led by Kalantyrr S'ndas, was dispatched into the Dark World. Their mission was the disruption of enemy forces and lines, and the destruction of whatever superweapn they were attempting to bring into our world.

The team made it into enemy territory by using a thrust of heavy counterattacks that created enough confusion for the six of them to sneak by. Focussed harrasment strikes caused the enemy's supply line to fall apart and created unrest among the more basic creatures, causing them to be more difficult to direct and dispatch.

This tactic was successful, and the Light World forces were able to regain the ground that they had lost on thier side of the rift. The team was called back, but was ambushed by a retreating assault; Wren Dawnstrider met his end while ensuring that his comrades made good their escape.

Hurting for reinforcements, the joint chiefs of our world put out a call to all who could fight to join the battle that would come to be called Rift. The tired special team settled down to rest, their mission a success. It was at this time that Exor Omega saw that Iggies was readying for battle. He went to her and tried everything he could to dissuade her, but the stubborn elf's mind was made up; despite the fear she felt, she could not let the Cataclysm come to pass.

The Dark Lord's forces surged towards the portal once more, this time as the seven sages surrounded it and began the end of their work. The sages found themselves safe through their own magical overflow, but that didn't stop the minions of darkness from pouring around them and attacking others.

Battle once again saturated the field, and Exor and Iggies were no exception. He knew that this place was too dangerous for the woman he loved, and that he had to end this fight now. He gathered together a final strike force to force the enemy back and hold them until the seal was completed. These brave men and women were ready to sacrifice their all for their world and those they cared about, and the deep strike team lead the charge.

These heroic warriors cut through the abominations of the Dark World and thrust them back from whence they came. Many valiant warriors would lose their lives in what was possibly the most pivotal move in the war. The remaining fighters, consisting of every race on the planet from nearly every walk of life, stood fast on the Enemy's side of the gate. They resisted all assaults from the enemy, and although they dwindled, they did not give in.

The order then came for them to pull back and allow the seven sages to close the rift forever. Fatedly, an onslaught of the Dark Lord's forces crashed against the defending heroes, threatening to overwhelm all if left unchecked. The deep strike team got as many warriors away as they could and slowly retreated to the shrinking rift in space.

As the tear closed ever tighter, one Dark World terror charged through, bracing the rip with his immense body. The seal was unable to take while this goliath remained in its way. Without an order, Exor Omega and a handful of beaten warriors attacked the massive beast and the nightmares it was allowing through. They overpowered the beast and forced it back through the rift, but it managed to tear some of its foes away with it.

Stunned by the beast's move, Exor found himself on the wrong side of the portal that was nearly gone. Alyraena dove through the closing rift and killed the smaller monsters that were holding Exor down, and though the two of them made for the flickering rift, it vanished just before they could reach it.

"Exor," she had cried.

"Damn it! NO!"

They quickly turned and found that they were alone against the unending army of the Dark Lord. The black crush came surging in, and they never saw each other again.

That was six years, ago this July.  

Exor Omega

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:40 pm

((I'm still your beloved? As tired as I am I got that much... and here and I was contemplating another Dark Elf... :innocentface: Thanks Ex.. I'll read it again when I'm not as asleep...

Nice to meet you Series XD Keep him in line kk ^_^ ))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:31 am
((Hehe I don't know if anybody can keep that one in line sweatdrop Exor! Leave my typos alone! Not everybodys perfect like YOUUUUU xp And apparently we slept for 2 days gonk that guy must be boooooooorrrrrring! lol ))

*stirs next to Exor finally waking and blushing that she fell asleep in his arms*
Phraktos! Exor! ...F'sarn loff'ta F'sarn naut maglust nin...
*looks at him with a smile for a minute before pushing Exor away*
"Come on now, you've had your fun, human, time to get up!"
*stands up and stretches and looks at Exor with a teasing smile*

((Exor you jerk got me all self conscious on my typos!))  

Series1

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:45 am
<<< 1: Say my name any more in that hotel room and people are gonna get the wrong idea LOL
2: There's only one u in you, one o and one r in boring mrgreen >>>

"Mmm? Oh, Alyraena...! ...Yeah, we probably should get up, huh..." He stretched and groaned, rubbing his eyes as he sat on the edge of the bed. "Damn," he started, "what a stressful week..." He looked up and saw the dark elf smiling at him, "You don't know how nice it is to see a familiar face... Well, I was gonna say "acting correctly," but the Alyraena I know wouldn't have slept in my arms or be smiling at me like that... I'll take it over the recent days I've had, though," he said with a grin. "Either way, we should talk; there's a lot to catch up on, no doubt. Maybe we can hit the Most WANTED bar or Kathy's and get a bite to eat, too."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:10 pm
((>< Watch out, Alyraena! He might get pissed and decide to kick your a** too! stare rofl ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:52 pm
<<< Well, I might have to if she doesn't get into it here... I get to be away and drive home and clean, so I won't be on until this evening gonk >>>  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:57 pm
((MW doesn't have food yet... the addition hasn't been built.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:01 pm
{{Indeed. The only time they have food at MW is if you get one of the ladies to make you something in their kitchens. Sometimes Leko makes demonic scones, though.}}  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games