Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Masque of the Red Death [Open and ACCEPTING!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:39 pm
"Careful, my lady," Nicholas said as he caught the stumbling lady and placed her on the bed. "I suggest you cover yourself with the blankets. It is utterly not proper for a young and unmarried lady to wear such revealing clothes in front of another man." To prove his point, he actually tugged the blanket and covered Scarlet from head to toe.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:40 pm
Ace look up at the monkey. He took it down from his head. "Hey, little monkey, where'd you come from?" He looked at his tag and it showed the same emblem as what Duke Nicholas had. Ace carried the terrified monkey to where the Princess had dragged the Duke. He knocked on the door waiting for an answer.  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:41 pm
Scarlet laughed and tightly held the blanket on her. She was cold after all and she didn't want him to freak out anymore. "Don't worry once the storm calms i'll have Nymphadora get me my clothes. Anyways you should rest now..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:43 pm
"Oh, someone's at the door," Nicholas said as he turned his head to the door. "But I have not the keys so would you be so kind as to open the door, my lady?" Oh sweet sarcasm.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:48 pm
"Yeah yeah..." Scarlet stood up and went over to the door. She patted around her body and looked at him, "Uh....i lost the key..." she nervously laughed and looked around the room to see if it had fallen on the floor. No luck...the key was no where to be found.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:54 pm
No answer. He looked around if this was the right door. After he made sure he knocked once again, hoping he wasn't disturbing anyone.  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:05 pm
"What do you mean the key is gone?" Nicholas's voice was so loud that even Ace could hear it. Henry jumped at the voice of his master.

"You can't be joking. We mustn't be trapped in here," Nicholas frantically searched for the key. Again the ship jolted and he was sent to the wall.

"Who is it out there?" He asked loudly as he messaged his aching head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:09 pm
Scarlet stood there ashamed at herself. 'How could i lose the key...' She then looked around the room and saw the key by the wall. "Oh look there it is," she yelled out and ran of the key, but when the ship rocked violently the key slipped through a hole int the wall and was gone. "Well thats just great..." she said scarcastically. She was on the floor and tried to get up but couldn't. She wasn't used to these type of clothes.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:12 pm
"Great," Nicholas rolled his eyes. Then the rocking issued again and the key glinted mischievously in the light before it disappeared under the bed.

"There! Under the bed. catch it before it slips into anymore holes!" Nicholas said and he lunged his hand under the bed. Too bad for him, the under side of the bed was so low that only his hand can reach in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:21 pm
"Maybe i can get it," she reached under and could see that she was close to getting the key. Then again the ship rocked and the key disappeared into another whole. Not only that the rocking cuased her to roll around the floor along with Nicholas so that in the end she was on top of him. "S-sorry.." she said as she tired to get up.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:23 pm
"Its alright," he groaned out and the ship rolled again and the key slide out from the bed and glinted again.

"There it is!" He pounced but it slipped. "I have a feeling like I'm being toyed around by that key," he mumbled angrily.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:28 pm
Scarlet laughed whe he said the key was toying with him. She then went after it as well. The key was the in her hands, "Look i got it!" Then suddenly the ship rocked vilontly again and Scarlet was tripped by the bed and the key flew out of her hand and into another whole. She was on the floor, "ow..."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:18 am
"Like I said, its toying with us and not just it, the waves are enjoying this too," Nicholas said as he laughed too. Then the shipped nearly tilted and the key slipped out and nearly exited through under the door if not for the bag which had conviniently fell at the door too. The key was trapped.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:20 am
"Oh good," she sighed a sigh of relife and crawled over to the key. She picked it up and stood on her knees. She put the key in the key hole and began to turn it, "Freedome." She chuckled then snap! the key had broke. "Oh my god why?!" She sighed and looked at the broken key. She then looked over at Nicholas, "Im sorry..."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:22 am
For some reason, Nicholas found it extremely humorous and began to laugh. The slipping key had given Scarlet and him a hard time and now they were stuck. It was not something to laugh about but he found the situation extremely funny.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games