Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:01 pm
first a war chieftain materialized.Marcus analyzed and when to work.Marcus throe two spike grenades and backed off wile the grenades exploded.the war chieftain slumped down dead.Marcus went for the fuel rod gun as two gold armor hunters materialized.Marcus checked for ammo there were 20 fuel rods 4 magazines of 5 fuel rods each.Marcus then went to work on the hunters.Marcus ran towards a rock formation and hid behind it until the hunters had passed the rock formation with there backs to him he had the advantage Marcus when around the rock formation peeked and emptied an fuel rod magazine on one of the hunter killing him the second one startled by this started shooting all around.Marcus put a hand holding two spike grenades around the rock formation so the hunter could see and then he throe the spike grenades at the hunter sticking to his armor.the grenades exploded killing the hunter.Marcus reloaded the fuel rod gun as a banshee flew over head. Marcus was pretty tired by now but if there was one thing he new about being a Spartan when your fighting a banshee never stop moving.Marcus peeked to of the rock formation taking advantage that the banshee had stopped moving to analyze the area and shot one fuel rod at the banshee but right before it made contact the banshee swerved to the right and donged the fuel rod.the banshee started shooting at the rock formation Marcus laid on the ground and rolled over to another rock formation and then another and another until he was in back of the banshee and then he let the banshee have the rest of the fuel roods destroying the banshee.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:19 pm
"yet another impressive display don't you agree? this is a recruit that we can use despite those other failures" shrukan actually smiled, this was the first time he had enjoyed trying out a potential recruit

the AI once again turned to arcuss "sorry but how can i know that your the covenants arbiter and not one sent by the UNSC?" arcuss was taken back by the question because he didnt suspect that she would know the differance "yes it is true that the arbiter before me betrayed the covenant but rest easy knowing that im not he, the design of my armor should match up with your records as being only a week old and therefore act as proof" the AI began laughing "do you honestly think that i have acess to covenant records? plus a suit of armor is just that armor, it can be taken off and put on by anyone" arcuss sighed "fine then, how may i prove that i am the arbiter that you want?" the AI's eyes shined for a split second "simple, the UNSC's arbiter wouldn't be willing to kill a spartan, that would be going against orders" arcuss shook his head "yes but if i did that the other spartans would kill me within seconds" she shook her head "no not if they thought you were killing a traitor. don't worry, your target is Emeil Scot, the one with the Eva helmet, he's allways been the "ecentric" one on the team and i allready have false evidence ready that will make it seem that without a doubt he was a traitor" arcuss thought about it, then he knelt down before the AI "allright, i will eliminate the spartan as you ask"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:02 pm
( recap plese i have not posted since page 5)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:45 am
Rebirth stood at his throne smiling. "Yes perfect my digital pet this is going perfectly."  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:15 am
(johnel can you recap for him i allready did one)

the AI activated a communication link to the spartans helmet "don't worry arbiter it will be nice and easy.......Emeil get to the control room immediatly" it was only about 30 seconds before a dark colored spartan in an Eva helmet walked in. "what did you want Aris?" the doors closed and locked behind him arcuss was waiting in the corner shrouded in darkness. he pulled out his needlers and the room was lit up as the needle ridden body of emeil scot blew up like a pink firework "is that all....Aris was it?" the other spartans had heard and where now banging on the door attempting to get in, they pryed the door open and when they saw emeil laid out at arcusses feet the all pulled out their weapons about to fire when Aris stopped them "don't shoot! he was helping us. i found files in Emeil's folder that prove that he was assiting the new spartanIII program and planned to lead him to a trap" she pulled up several files that varified this and arcuss played along "if this is how i get treated for saving you then don't expect my help again" the spartans realizing the error of their ways all apologized and carried Emeil's body away for disposal. Arcuss turned to Aris and she smiled and winked at him  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:29 am
(Okay well after he left Shurkan and Sen were to go on a mission to an insergent army Arcuss a master spy was introduced and when they arrived at the base if turned out Master Chief was held captive. After a brilliant plan which saved Chief and destroyed the insergents Sen face off with another Son of Tarrturus. The ship our heros had been on was shoot down and Arcuss turned traitor as he was working with the Prophet of Lies. After only gaining the armor of Chief and not the man Arcuss was turned into an Arbitor his scars preventing him from doing much undercover work while Regret had Lies executed. Right now a new Spartan was introduced while the team prepares to go find the ship Spirit of Fire which in truth Rebirth has already taken control of the ships AI turning the Spartans on bored into his allies.) Rebirth saw all that had happened. "Good now Aris I need a favor there is a Dr. Ellen Anders on this ship she was a student of the one that created the Spartan 2's I need her elminated quickly she is to dangerous." Aris's hologram bowed. "Yes my wise Prophet."(being and advanced AI Aris can converse with both partys seperately and not be noticed for it if anyone gets confused.)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:34 pm
aris sent a message for the remaining spartans to regroup as they got there they all huddled around. arcuss looked around noting seven spartans in all "this is worse than i thought, i scanned through some of the files to see what damage Emeil might have done and i discovered something very disturbing....im sorry to say that another accomplice hides amongst use this one having a more direct role in the spartan III project. Dr. Anders" the green clad spartant that had been there to wake him up stepped forward and removed her helmet, she was beutiful yet the look of extreme experience and intellgence were also etched across her face "yes Aris?" Aris wrapped her holographic arms around Ellen so that she could not see here face. she nooded to the others and reluctantly one of them pulled out a shotgun and fired it straight at her head sending blood everywhere. it few strait thru Aris and a wicked smile crossed her face that only Arcuss seemed to notice "as well as this goes to our advantage this is just wrong,were making them systematically take each-other out"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:14 pm
even though quite exhausted Marcus was expecting to see more chieftains or hunters but nothing came.  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:44 pm
shrukan was ready to deactivate the simulation "is that all sen? or should we send in an amry of grunts for shits and giggles?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:08 pm
Sen smilled. "Yes in fact I had something just made especially for this." Sen activated the program which summoned an army of Grunts the size of Elites with the basic weaponry though one had a gravity hammer. God I just love that simulation.

Back with Rebirth he was go over the Spirit of Fire's crew list. "Aris though no one else needs to be killed keep an eye on Captain Cutter he seems to be a smart one and also out of pure curiosity I want you to run an experiment on these humans I'm curious to see will a child of Spartans have any genetic enhancements? I want you to find out." (No Rebirth is not a perv he just sees humans the way we look at dogs he is really just doing what we did to breed the different breeds of dogs. Well also a pregnant Spartan can't fight so one less problem without someone getting supicious after more killings.)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:42 pm
(well you kinda killed the one female spartan allready)

"allright sir ill see what i can do" back on the ship everyone was going over their battle plan, a spartan in white and gold hayubusa armor was their acting leader and most tactics were undergone between him and arcuss "i see, so with the strength of the new spartans along with the UNSC forces this will be more or less a suicide mission?" arcuss nodded "yes it will take something much more powerful than a miracle for this plan to go off without a hitch, thats why we needed you Cutter, you and your men are just the people we need to take the fight to these tainted spartans"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:28 pm
(Captain Cutter isn't a Spartan just thought I would make that clear) Rebirth was in his chamber talking with a strange warrior. He wore what could be considered an almost more demonic version of the Brute Chieften armor and around where his face should be was a black mist, his weaponry consisted of a Brute shot 2 spikers and a energy battle ax. "Hades my faithful soldier I need you to send some of your men to the site and retrive all items there can you do so?" The strange Brute bowed. "Yes my Lord Rebirth." (Don dun dun dun introducing Hades leader of the Sons of Tarturus)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:48 pm
how much would be an army i mean in numbers like 50 or 100  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:13 pm
(75)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:35 am
(doesn't mean he cant have awesome armor)

after the plans were finalized everyone proceeded to the training facility and pulled double time to prepare. arcuss noticed that Cutter wasn't training with the rest of them and when compared to the others he seemed to be considerably weak "are you injured? you cant seem to do as much as the others" captain cutter strained as he benched 230 pounds, feather weight for a spartan "well im not a spartan like the others so it only makes sense" arcuss was taken back "i apologize, i assumed you were because....." captain cutter cut him off"because of the armor? yeah i get that alot. i've been working with them for a long time and they said the armor was to make me an "honorary spartan" doesnt make me any stronger though but it offers way better protection than normal marine gear"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games