Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
*X-The Cold of Winter-X* (Now Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:00 pm
Scarlet slightly stirred and after a couple minutes she woke up. She was of course still dreaming. She looked around and saw someone sitting on her bed, "Who are you!" At this point in her life she didn't trust anyone not even Alec. She held out her hand a couple feet away from him but it was as if she was choking him with an invisible force. "What do you want?! To kill me like everyone else!" She said it in a harsh cold tone. Her eyes where filled with darkness and anger.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:07 pm
I was choking.

"S-Scar...let..." I tried to call but the magic was working on her. I held my throat and tried to get near her only to have myself repulsed back and my back hit the hard wall. I yelped but the tightness around my neck never ceased. I got up again and went to her again. This time, I managed to get to her and I quickly had her in my arms.

"I-its...o..kay. No one...will hut y...ou," I said it slowly as the pressure increased itself around my neck. I felt like my life was being squeezed out of me.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:13 pm
"I'm not a fool! Everyone wants me dead....I myself want my life to end!" She realized her grip and let him fall to the floor. She knelt beside him with a grin on her face as he gasped for air. "I'll let you go this time...but the next time i see you be sure to now that i'll end your life," she said it with such agression such hatred that it made the whole room grow cold. She sat on her bed and watched as the boy stuggeled to get up.

Meanwhile Scarlet was trying to get out of her nightmares but she was being pulled in more and more. All Suki could do was watch.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:43 pm
Gallium hid behind a tree to hold her hurt wrist.  

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:23 am
I sighed as I got up on my feet. I still refuse to leave her room.

"Scarlet, what makes you think I can kill you? I'm just a human," I said warmly. "I don't have an weapon and I can't even release myself from your magic. How do you possibly think that i can kill you? I'm much more vulnerable than you are," I sighed again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:31 pm
Gallium looked closer from the tree to see the long lost Kirogashi Family Temple. Gallium felt she was lucky because she had just found her own family's temple.  

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:20 pm
"I guess thats true, but there has been many poachers that were close to killing me. So you do have a chance to kill me....not that i would let it happen." She stood up and walked over to the locked door. She grabbed a hold of the door knob when she was suddenly shocked. As she fell on her knees she cursed. "Still have that seal on the door.....i thought they might have forgotten..." She said to herself but it was loud enough for Nick to hear.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:20 pm
I looked at her with sad eyes. She had wanted to leave. I tried the window and was surprised to realize that it was unhinged. I pushed it open. Then I turned back to Scarlet.

"Hey, why do you wanna leave? They're just doing this for your safety as well," I said as I sat on the window sill.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:24 pm
"I don't want to be imprinsoned in this room anymore. I don't want to live in a village filled with elves that want me dead." She sighed and turned around and just sat there leaning against the door. "Well you can leave but I can't, there's an invisible barrier that I can't break and that wont let me out. Trust me i've tried everything to get out of here." She rolled up her sleaves to show him the scars she had gotten when she tried to ram her way out of the barrier.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:29 pm
I held the pity in my eyes because I know she won't like it. I put a cheerful air around me.

"Well, I may not be able to help you out but I can tell you that what you say is not true," I looked at her with warm eyes and smiled. "When you grow up, you became the most important person of the village and everyone will be indebted you. You saved them a lot," I paused, "and me too I guess."

"Truth is, if you die now the whole village would die too. And I won't be able to meet your future beautiful self and have a lot of dangerous but thrilling adventure as well." I said serenely as I gaze to the sky. The day was really fine.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:34 pm
"Yeah i doubt that," she said to herself and turned away from his smile. She saw her knife on the floor and picked it up. As she played with it she looked over at him, "Who are you anyways?" She didn't really care but she was bored...so bored that she had the urge to do something evil again.

Suki tried to wake up Scarlet again but there was no use, "I wonder how long this will last this time..." she sighed and rested her head on her paws.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:53 pm
"You wanna kill me?" I asked in a bored tone. "Sure, kill me then. Your future self had saved me from death twice so I don't think death will scare me." I continued to look out to the sky.

"As for who I am, you'll know one day," I said, "that is till you kill me and then everything will go on in a circle that can never be broken." I was silent again.

~~~

Kani was depressed. He had done everything he could think of to wake Nick up but all were futile attempts. Nick was still in his deep slumber. And how did he slept that deep, no one knows.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:00 pm
"Well i actually finally figured it out. You know dreams are dreams....you feel no pain nothing happens to you. But in her dreams (refering to herself lol) if one enters and dies then they die in there sleep. Its a hard concept to understand....she isn't normal after all. This may be a dream but i truely do exist. I lay dorment in here and one of these days my corruption will spread." She grinned and walked over to him and with a swish of her knife she gave him a slight cut on his cheek. She cringed at the obvious pain he felt and as he slept the cut appeared. "It's a good question," she leaned over to him and finished her sentence, "Do I want to kill you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:05 pm
[[i got too laxed and lost the track of the RP... so i'l just wake up as if i was sleeping and rebuilding the village by all days that passed]]  

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:07 pm
"Well, since I'm in your head the decision is yours," I said with indifference as I shrugged. "I owed my life to Scarlet anyways so it's her decision to do what she wants," I said.

"Besides, it's not like I can go away. I dunno how so I'm stuck here with you till someone lets me out," I added as I swipe my forefinger over my wound.

~~~

Kani saw the cut and nearly growled. There was nobody in the room yet his master was injured. he lapped at the blood.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games