Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
furr and teeth Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:42 pm
"ari!" shaun called. he knew she would hear him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:43 pm
"You bet your a** you do!" Nahi called after him. This was not good. Spells took alot of energy, and she couldn't sleep anymore. She was losing who she was. She used to be hardened to people. NOw she was.....almost human. She shook her head and returned to the cave.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:46 pm
shaun came running up the hill to the cave with bree in full towe. "remeber us?" shaun asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:51 pm
Nahi stared at the two ho stood in front of her. "I've lost it." she whispered. Then, she fainted.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:54 pm
shaun looked at nahis unconcess body lyeing in front of him. damn. did she really react like that? " wake up!" shaun said as he shook her body back to life.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:00 pm
Nahi opened her eyes slowly. Shaun was there. So was Bree. "God in Heaven save me, he's come back for revenge." she said, jumping up and slinking backwards, further into the cave. She laughed hysterically.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:11 pm
shaun shook his head. "no im not. im here to... help you. ari put a curse on you. ill give your abilities. but not your sanity. you deserve your curse."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:13 pm
"Don't come a step cloer. No one would want to help someone after that someone killed the first one. Someone's don't do that. Leave me. Ghost. Demon. Go!"

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:34 pm
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:39 pm
{come on, you cat JUST dot dot dot in an rp response. you just cant. its wrong. evil. EVIL!!!!!! *waves arms emphatically for effect*}}  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Kiko leaned against the cave wall. His efforts to hold Airi's hand or put an arm around her shoulder had been failing utterly. So now he tried to entertain himself by watching the 'living' Shaun edge closer to Nahi.
"Idiot. Haven't you seen by now that she doesn't trust let alone like you? Leave her alone. If you really want to help her, walk away and leave Bree."
Airi stared at Kiko this whole time. He looked just like he had before the incident. Handsome...beautiful eyes...nice muslces...Airi bit her lip hard and shook her head.
I am an angel! It is against all of my laws and morals to think such bad things.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:33 pm
Bree laid a hand on Shaun's arm. "Let me try to talk to her. She never did like you that much anyway." she said quietly. "Go on, go bury...him." she said quiet;y. "His body'll draw demons, flesh-eaters."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:13 pm
shaun turned to bree, " alright. ill go do that. oh, and good luck." shaun went to burry the body. it was mangled and twisted. it was absolutly grusome. "damn nahi, you REALLY hated me huh."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:52 pm
Bree walked towards Nahi slowly. "It's just me Nahi. Shaun left. Ok? You helped me. That means I owe you. Can you trust me?" she said quietly.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:28 pm
Nahi let Bree approach her. "No....no I should hide. Hide from you. Hide my face." she backed herself into a corner. "You know what I've done." she whispered. Suddenly she ran off, dissappearing into the forest.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff