Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Akatsuki Hideout[open and accepting anyone~!!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:20 pm
"Sempal? Sempal?! SEMPAL! Oh s**t I hope no one heard that..." she looked around to see if anyone was there. when she looked for Sempal she hid in the trees so no one saw her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:13 pm
she goes around the training area to see if anyone was there, the only person she saw was Kisame. "Dam this is a waste of my time! I'm going back to the TV." she whispered to herself.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:18 pm
wakes up and starts mumbleing to himself then goes out to the training area and starts talking to himself "do i have to" "yes now hurry" "fine" starts to slash dummys in half  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:39 pm
"I need to find my Sempal or Tobi... either one would do, but i mostly want my Sempal!" she turns back and starts jumping back until she sees Yofun. "I guess he wants to be the leader... unless it's him talking. If that guy becomes leader we'd be on FBI's most wanted." she laughed at her last quote.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:45 pm
(hes just in it for the killing so hell give up)
makes some hand signs "Earth Release: Rock Pillars Rising" creates a pair rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew some clones  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:53 pm
{{ohhhhh thnx 4 the update}}

"Hmm, he's not that bad. He's pretty good, more intertaining than the TV. I think I'll watch him." she cover's her hidding spot alittle so she can still watch him. Hmm I would consider him a leader... well a vice captain if the Akatsuki had a vice captain. she thought to herself.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:59 pm
makes some hand signs "Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm" causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them then does some more "Fire Release: Big Flame Bullet" makes a big flame ball that burns the remaining dummys  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:03 pm
"He isn't bad... but I'm bored and gonna go look for Sempal!" when she went to go turn around to leave she didn't know that there was't a tree part there and fell to the ground face first. "Owww that hurt! I should have seen that. I guess I wasn't looking first. Dam that hurt!"  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:08 pm
jinjuriki98
"He isn't bad... but I'm bored and gonna go look for Sempal!" when she went to go turn around to leave she didn't know that there was't a tree part there and fell to the ground face first. "Owww that hurt! I should have seen that. I guess I wasn't looking first. Dam that hurt!"

looks over but his expretion doesnt change then he looks back and does some hand signs "Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique" falls into the ground then emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground then comes out and chops its head off and sits down tired  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:12 pm
Kurasu sat in front of the television, staring at the screen in boredom.

Ai Hasana

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:13 pm
she gets up and starts limping back to the base. No wonder Ma always said not to hid in trees anymore. Maybe if I go back and find Sempal maybe just maybe he'll help me. she started to get excited but her face stayed the same hurt expression.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:14 pm
lays on the ground and curls up into a ball and falls asleep  

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:18 pm
"Dam I think I really broke my ankle. I blame the tree!" she entered the base and saw Kurasu and asked her, "Hey Kurasu, have you see Sempal around?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:19 pm
"Sempal...? No... do you need help looking for him?" Kurasu stood up.

Ai Hasana

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:25 pm
"A little... I haven't seen any of the boys except Yofun around." she started limping to Sempal's room and bangs on his door. "SEMPAL! OPEN THIS DAM DOOR AND TELL ME WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN!" she kept banging on his door.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games