Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
vampires versus werewolfs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:01 am
alright now lets keep going  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:16 am
((So shouldn't Vance go first and dodge the black hole))  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:07 pm
vance freaked out at seeing the black hole and jumped back pushing at it to keep himself from being sucked in. a skeletal hand reached out from it and scratched his across the forehead with leaving a diagnol burn mark were he had touched him "our deal will spare you this time, but be careful of the future" the hand dissapeared back into the hole and it closed behind it. Vance dropped to the ground panting and starred up at sky in shock "you actually tried to banish me you a*****e" he was about to continue when the mark on his head started to burn reminding him that he wouldn't get another free pass "fine whatever, truce"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:17 pm
Marcus was speechless and motionless "sky how did you do that i dint know you could do that but it work wonders lets hope you and Vance can at least get along without killing each other"  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:44 pm
Sly was still breathing heavily and smiled at Marcus, "I've never done it before. And truce Vance, oh and that mark will be there forever. So never forget ok. I do not wish to do that again." Sky brushed his hair back. I need to eat soon  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:56 am
"you know you have a way of making it hard to be a pacifist" he gt up and brushed himself off "oh and one more thing, this isn't a real truce yet, you having a spell that can banish me to hell doesn't really make me feel safe, what do I have that I could use against you to make sure you don't try anything?" he rubbed his mark all ready wondering how he was gonna get out of this.

(dude don't talk about the mark like it was your idea)  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:13 am
"Well its not like I can get rid of the spell I know. But i could talk to the priest and see if he can put another spell to lock it." Sky said even though he liked knowing the spell

((sorry, don't need to get upset. And im not a dude, im a girl))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:31 pm
(sorry your avas a guy and your playing as a guy so I kinda just put two and two together, my bad)

Vance nodded "sure anything to make it so you can't just get bored one day and decide to suck me into a black hole"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:55 pm
((no problem))
"I wouldn't banish you to hell out of boredom, you really see me as that time of guy. I didn't think i looked that scary" He laughed a little  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:49 am
"sky isn't that type of person Vance and he doesn't have a chance to get bored because he always has the priest to teach him something new everyday"Marcus said  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:08 pm
Vance scowled a bit "yeah thats exactly what I'm mad about. everyday he goes to the priest to learn things that seem to be tailor fitted to attacking ME. it has nothing to do with being scary its just that your an enormous douche and i don't trust you as far as I could throw you......telepathy not included"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:13 pm
"well for the past two days you've been verbally and emotionally attaching him and as long as you guys get along he has no reason to attach you with the priests teachings" said marcus  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:37 pm
"Marcus is right. Now can we please move on to something else?" Nova voiced.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:04 am
"I haven't seen the priest in years and i don't just go there to learn spells. I also go there to find a piece of mind. But i understand and I will not attack you unless you do so first" He said with a little smile. Sky was done with his stupid fight and wanted to get away from the idiotic ghost  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:17 pm
Vance nodded when nova spoke up "yeah don't you have some war or something you could be working on?"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games