Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:03 pm
"No, this is your decision, I've done what I can to help you way your options, but I can't do anything else.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:05 pm
Hatira sighed and nodded, "Thank you for our imput, I really appreciate it." Hatira smiled lightly and hugged Krista again.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:07 pm
(OOC: *your)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:08 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Bob instantly kicks the ground forceing his momentum to change to his left and slightly upward in a position appearing to be a shoulder block, then brings his left leg around for roundhouse kick, that goes unnoticed, stopping it suddenly, one inch from striking Ownage's face, allows his body to spin around the elf with the last of the momentum. "I'm such a nice guy."
The elf lets out a sigh of relief. "It cannot be naturaly for a human to move that quickly." he says, still visibly shaken.
"Does that mean I'm faster than an elf?" Bob asks half jokingly
"You certainly seem faster than me," the elf says, knowing that old age and a full stomach had nothing to do with this. He was still young and food did not slow him down.  

CainZeros

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:21 pm
Krista returns the hug,"I guess you should go tell The doctor your decision, I believe Xexx is in their already."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:25 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Bob instantly kicks the ground forceing his momentum to change to his left and slightly upward in a position appearing to be a shoulder block, then brings his left leg around for roundhouse kick, that goes unnoticed, stopping it suddenly, one inch from striking Ownage's face, allows his body to spin around the elf with the last of the momentum. "I'm such a nice guy."
The elf lets out a sigh of relief. "It cannot be naturaly for a human to move that quickly." he says, still visibly shaken.
"You certainly seem faster than me," the elf says, knowing that old age and a full stomach had nothing to do with this. He was still young and food did not slow him down.
"Well, I'm flattered you think so, I've trained speed and agility for most of my short life, becuase I've always wanted to be on par with elves, simply becuase elves are understandably better than humans in every aspect, though most consider them still moderate in all skills also."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:49 pm
Hatira nodded, "Ya, thanks again." Hatira smiled, and walked back into the house and to where the doctor was.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:19 am
Xexx and the Doctor are standing by the door when Hatira walks up,and Xexx asks,"Hatira, have you spoken to your mother since we got back?"  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:43 am
Hatira shook her head, "I haven't gotten the chance to do so."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:53 am
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"Well, I'm flattered you think so, I've trained speed and agility for most of my short life, becuase I've always wanted to be on par with elves, simply becuase elves are understandably better than humans in every aspect, though most consider them still moderate in all skills also."
"I too am quite young," the elf replies, " I am only 370 years old, although I appear to be a sixteen year old human."  

CainZeros

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:11 pm
"Well, perhaps you should go speak with her while she still has some sanity, before you tell us your desicion."

(OOC: I'll let you write how everything goes in the rom, I've been controlling at least ten characters through this whole thing, and I think it is fair that you control the person tied most directly to your character.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:14 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"I too am quite young," the elf replies, " I am only 370 years old, although I appear to be a sixteen year old human."
"I didn't think you were too old by elf standards, but having a few centuries on me kinda commands some degree of respect. Shall we continue sparring, or rest for the night. I'll go slower for you if you would prefer."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:22 pm
(OOC: yup, that sounds fine to me)

Hatira nodded, and went into the room, telling them to leave you guys alone for a little bit and she closed the door walking over to the bed where my mother was.

The conversation went smoothly, Hatira's mother was happy that she got to talk to her again, and they caught up on a couple things and she told her everything she was told and her mother nodded, saying that she's had an amazing life, and if she threatens the safely of other, then she will die with no regrets.

Hatira smiled and hugged her mother tightly, saying that she loves her and that she will do what was best for her life and not let her mom down and her mother replied, "I'll protect you and the ones you care for the most while I'm on the other side, my dearest daughter." Hatira smiled and she cried lightly, saying thank you and hugging her mother again before opening the door to the room again and telling them her decision, "I'm letting my mother go. She's accepted and holds no regret and will not be scared to die." She had said, choking on her words a bit before letting the boys go and do what they had to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:34 pm
"Madam, I understand, would you like us to do it now, or let it work in its own time?" asks the doctor?  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:37 pm
Hatira shook her head, and wiped some tears, "Do it quickly, or i'm going to start to cry more then I am now."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games