Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:11 pm
|| lol XD ||

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:30 pm
Axel walked into the class as Maria threw the paper at the kid's head. "Excuse me is this Eath Science? It's my first day and i have no idea where anythin is" He said acting innocent. He noticed a bunch of areas with shadows which made him smirk inside.

Torma walked out of the chemistry class after it ended. His schedule had him down for lunch. "Hmmm guess I'll go to the Hawk's Nest" He said to himself. He got outside and stopped as he got aqn idea. He started running,jumped, and shot a fireball as his feet making it explode and pushing him forward.

((oh no the "I got an idea" look hahaha))

Spectrum122

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:33 pm
(lol thx Carebear!)

Jared slid a burger and fries combo in front .a waiting customer and went to ship some dirty dishes from a table. The day was picking up, with more and more students filtering in, hooking off from school.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:41 pm
Maria was still frazzled when the guy asked her, so she was a little off-guard, Eh!? Oh yeah... She thought to him, then clasped her hands to her mouth and sunk in her seat, embarrassed.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Spectrum122

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:51 pm
((no problem people i always get rps to shoot forward...cept my own x.x i was forced to make my latest one a one on one rp cuz everyon jus stopped posting...Carnival *evil glare*))

"Telepathy huh? That's awesome I wish I had that power" He said sitting next to her "The name's Axel what's yours?"

Torma flew through the air like a bullet then fell and rolled to the door of The Hawk's Nest. "Oh man I gotta work on that one" He said sitting up scratching his head. He walked in and sat down. The clock said 11 so he had time before his shift.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:58 pm
|| >< Kyah! I'm sorry! Its just that the person I TRIED to interact with D: never posted again after their opening post. ||

Maria just looked down towards her shoes, she didn't want to speak after embarrassing herself so much, Maria... She thought towards him. She wished Jordan was around, she was the first friend Maria made at the academy and probably the person she could let loose the most around.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:59 pm
"Dude what was that!?" Jared asked wide eyed and incredulous, plates still balancing on his hands. "Heh, don't let Nadia see you pull that one, or she'll have you in the kitchen putting that fire to good use." Jared popped into the kitchen to set down the dirty dishes.
"You're here pretty early. Skipping too?"

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:12 pm
((its alright nobody posted they all like went away))

"Duely noted and no I just have lunch way to early, and I wanted to get ehre faster so I jumped and made an explosion under my feet to shoot me forward....I was late for school alot" He said snickering

"That's a nice name so uh...where's everyone else? is it just us in here?" Axel said looking around  

Spectrum122

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:16 pm
Maria pointed to Random Kid #1, to show him where that little loser who can't tell a fire truck from a cow was sitting.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:18 pm
"Yeesh, gotta be heck on the landing gear. Ha. You want lunch? Know what you want?" Jared asked with his usual grin hauling out his order pad. "You get the employee discount; until you make Nadia mad anyway. "  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Spectrum122

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:27 pm
"Oh I thought he was just here to annoy you. Well I wonder when this starts I can't wait, some of this stuff is so amazing" He said sitting back

"Haha ok it is kinda rough but I usually do a barrel roll at the end. I would like the chicken parm, with some fries, and a Coke" Torma said smiling  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:32 pm
Maria stood up and pointed at Axel, "You like science!?" She said loudly, "I'm not alone!?" She added in, once again loudly, continuing to point at him. The teacher at her desk shaking her head wearily.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Spectrum122

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:49 pm
Axel sat in his seat looking around a little scared. "I love science it's so fascinating, you like it that's great I was always teased about liking science" He said with a smile. He was vengeful but girls had some kind of power over him. He couln't be mean to any girl especially one who shared his love for science.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:54 pm
Broken Carnival
|| >< Kyah! I'm sorry! Its just that the person I TRIED to interact with D: never posted again after their opening post. ||

Maria just looked down towards her shoes, she didn't want to speak after embarrassing herself so much, Maria... She thought towards him. She wished Jordan was around, she was the first friend Maria made at the academy and probably the person she could let loose the most around.

((awwww ^^ Jordan hasn't seen Maria all day; so sad crying ))

Random kid #1 stuck his tongue out at Maria and went back to his own doodles.

Jordan stopped outside the art room door. She contemplated using her Darkness I'ras to try and sneak in, but she thought better of it when she remembered that the teacher taught gold and silver I'ras and would probably notice anyways. She sighed and opened the door.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:56 pm
Jared shook his head chuckling. He snapped his book shut and went to pass the order to the cook, after which he got the coke from the soda fountain.

(@_@ had a sick moment there sorry for the lapse. Might just be nerves. )

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games