Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:28 pm
Thistle whinnied with laughter and started to flap her wings lightly against Mitri's arms and chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:33 pm
I think it should be winner's choice. They can always choose to let me decide, of course. *laughs*

So... want to play again, Amy?

You're a funny little pony, Thistle. *laughs*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:34 pm
Amy blushed and looked back at her gun but found herself glancing back at Karrie periodically. "Oh! Yeah, sure. I'd love to. It'd be really cool if Rivonu won this one. That way, we all will have won one. And I'll add that part to the prize board. Thank you again, Karrie."

She smiled at him once more before slipping another quarter into the machine.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:39 pm
Thistle squeaked happily and then rested the side of her head on Mitri's chest. She liked him!  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Rivonu rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Rivonu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:39 pm
*Rivonu sticks her tounge out over her upper lip as she is determined to wins this round, she aims at her target and squirts her gun*  
Chef_Karrie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:46 pm
*looks back at the game, aiming carefully*

*gets up, carrying Thistle over to where everyone else is* Hey Amy. Velcore asked me to find out how old you are. He said he's curious.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:50 pm
Amy laughed. "Well, Rivonu, you didn't come in last this time! That's a good thing!"

Amy looked up at Mitri, Thistle squeaking at all of them in greeting. "What is with him and my age all of a sudden?"

She laughed softly and shook her head. "I'll actually be 22 this Friday.}}

{{Yes, Tes, I'm changing Amy's bday. I know I had her turn 21 the day she came into MW, but I already don't remember that date. My bday is this Friday, so I'm making Amy's that day, too.}}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:52 pm
Amy stood up from the game and smiled at everyone, her eyes lingering on Karrie at the end. "Well, I have to head out for the night everyone. I'm tired after doing that paperwork today."

She looked over at the chair she had been sitting on and noticed that a waiter had taken the papers and put them away for her.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rivonu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:56 pm
noooooooo!

*Rivonu playfully amitted loss but for once felt she was having fun among friends*

Well Ima stay true to my word and bow out of this game

*Rivonu backs away from her water gun*

I gonna go check out the Apartments that Karrie mentioed, uhh what was the name again?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:58 pm
*shrugs* I don't know. He just told me to ask.

Your birthday's on Friday? *gets an idea* ninja

*stands up, standing close to Amy* I have to leave soon too. Bye, Amy. *hugs her tightly, gently kissing her cheek before he lets go. He turns away after he lets go of her, embarassed that he did that. Looking at Rivonu, he answers her question* It's the Gensokyo Diner and Apartments.

Bye, Amy. Bye, Thistle. *hugs Thistle tightly, then holds her out to Amy*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:05 pm
Amy nodded to Rivonu. "I'm leaving, anyway. But I challenge everyone to a rematch on Friday! I'm going to GGB tomorrow since I haven't been there in awhile. You should come over and visit, Rivonu."

She smiled at her and then turned to Karrie. She nodded when he asked about her birthday. She then gladly accepted his hug. She closed her eyes and breathed in his wonderful scent. When he kissed her cheek, she gasped softly and her eyes snapped open. When he pulled back, she was staring at him with wide eyes, even after he turned away. Before he got too far, though, she quickly reached out for him and grabbed his hand with hers. She squeezed it gently, smiled sweetly at him and then dropped his hand.

She looked at Mitri and said goodbye to him, too. Her heart melted when she saw Mitri hug Thistle tightly and appear almost reluctant to let her go.

"You know, you could babysit Thistle this weekend sometime Mitri, if you want to."

She smiled at him as she took Thistle and Thistle started squeaking in excitement. Amy chuckled and leaned down to shoosh her pet gently. Then, she headed out for the night, waving to everyone and thanking them for a great night. She almost ran into the building's wall because she was looking at Karrie so much.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:10 pm
I'd really like that, Amy! mrgreen

Bye, Amy. *waits until she leaves, then turns to Mitri* We should get going too. See you later, Rivonu. *Karrie and Mitri leave*

((Sorry for the short post, but I just realized what time it is and I have to work in the morning.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Rivonu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:40 pm
Hey thanks alot Karrie! See you guys tomorrow!

*Rivonu walks in to the locker room to change out of her swim clothes. When Rivonu opens the bag up her phone is lit up. She opens up the phone to see a new message for her*

Vi I'm sorry about yesterday, I hope you can forgive me for I still don't have an understanding of humans just yet. Please forgive me. :'(

*Rivonu overwelmed with happiness, she felt so happy  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:48 pm
(( eek holy crap I'm gone to work for a few hours and I get left in the dust from posting sweatdrop ))  

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:33 am
{{It's okay, Liada! You can jump back in any time. smile }}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games