Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:35 pm
Suggestion, not question! I know the order in which minipets are added to your profile is not always chronological (I've had gatcha grants spawn in the darndest places sometimes XD). But.

Right now, it's (roughly) oldest -> newest going down the page. Now that most regulars have approximately five skillion pets a pop, it might be handy for clickers to have that order reversed, so the newest pets adopted appear on top instead of on the bottom. Gets 'em in clicking range faster! wink

Then again, I have no flippin' idea how one goes about doing that, or if it's even possible. So! Take with that grain of salt.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:50 pm
All these mini pet questions really have me itching to ask this one thing I have been wondering ever since I got Rainbow Seeds.

There are many different kinds of Scareons. There are ones out of normal orange balls, ones out of purple balls, the ones out of the green balls, ones out of green balls labelled for Halloween and even a special one from a pink ball that didn't end up a Scareon at all.

If I were to use a Rainbow Seed on a Scareon that came out of an orange ball, is it limited to changing to just other orange ball alternatives, or can it also go into purple balls? I assume Scareons labeled "Halloween" could only change between the two Halloween options, same with Elusive and Evasive Scareons?

How narrow of spectrum is there? Is it a "can only come from this pool from the colour ball it came out of" or is there a little leeway?  

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:03 pm
Appeal
All these mini pet questions really have me itching to ask this one thing I have been wondering ever since I got Rainbow Seeds.

There are many different kinds of Scareons. There are ones out of normal orange balls, ones out of purple balls, the ones out of the green balls, ones out of green balls labelled for Halloween and even a special one from a pink ball that didn't end up a Scareon at all.

If I were to use a Rainbow Seed on a Scareon that came out of an orange ball, is it limited to changing to just other orange ball alternatives, or can it also go into purple balls? I assume Scareons labeled "Halloween" could only change between the two Halloween options, same with Elusive and Evasive Scareons?

How narrow of spectrum is there? Is it a "can only come from this pool from the colour ball it came out of" or is there a little leeway?

I can answer this! : D

What scareon your pet turns into is determined at the time of its creation. If you use a rainbow seed on it, it will just change from its normal form into the "shiny" rare version, or vice versa. It isn't possible to change a scareon's specie with the rainbow seeds, sorry. :c

SO! When you get an orange ball, you know it'll grow into a scareon that comes out of an orange ball (classical eeveelutions, iirc?) and won't ever turn into one that came from the purples.

With the skitters now, those are tricksy tricksy creatures that'd don't adhere to this rule at all... >_>  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:32 pm
Just to make sure @what Maru said.

Imagine I have a normal, non shinny, purple light scareon - does that mean that if I give it a rainbow seed, it'll turn into the shinny, green scareon?  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:19 pm
Dark Fire Angel
Just to make sure @what Maru said.

Imagine I have a normal, non shinny, purple light scareon - does that mean that if I give it a rainbow seed, it'll turn into the shinny, green scareon?

If that is what the alt is, then yes. : D

For the rainbow seeds, if the minipet is NOT on the list, then it will turn into its alt if it has one. If there is no alternate color, then the minipet's color cannot be changed and your seed will be refunded.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:41 am
I was sent a promo code today for a minipet, but it says the code is expired or invalid-is this a glitch, or have I locked myself out of getting whatever you got from it?  

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:41 am
If it was from the pheonix ~ that pet is no longer in the system, so no codes will work to adopt it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:39 pm
I was wondering... are students allowed to exchange badges? Without having had a fight?

Like, say student A and student B see they can have a sort of.... alliance, or as a show of confidence and trust in one another (for whatever reason). Would they be able to give each other their badges or is that something simply reserved to fights?  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Demy-Stardust

Protostar Guardian

23,450 Points
  • Neon Core Survivor 500
  • Never Acquiesce 500
  • Team Carl 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:47 pm
Player Char - Spirited
I was sent a promo code today for a minipet, but it says the code is expired or invalid-is this a glitch, or have I locked myself out of getting whatever you got from it?

This happened to me as well, and wasn't from the Phoenix oo;  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:35 pm
Dark Fire Angel
I was wondering... are students allowed to exchange badges? Without having had a fight?

Like, say student A and student B see they can have a sort of.... alliance, or as a show of confidence and trust in one another (for whatever reason). Would they be able to give each other their badges or is that something simply reserved to fights?

This is definitely allowed!

~ I would need to know which pet you guys got the code from to figure out what the issue is and see if the pet can be made available again to peeps with the code.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

S a l l y S h e e p

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:29 am
Would we be allowed to PM you the code we received in the mail as information that it doesn't work? I know we aren't supposed to pass codes out, but you're staff addressing a problem. I still want to make sure though. I can't specifically say which one it was either as I grew a couple of mine when I received the PM with the code.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:39 am
S a l l y S h e e p
Would we be allowed to PM you the code we received in the mail as information that it doesn't work? I know we aren't supposed to pass codes out, but you're staff addressing a problem. I still want to make sure though. I can't specifically say which one it was either as I grew a couple of mine when I received the PM with the code.

I'm not sure what minipet the code was even for, since the code was invalid/expired~ So yeah, I ask the same.  

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:54 am
Suggestion about the order...can it be done by spelling instead of age?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:36 pm
Soarin`

This is a =really= vague statement. 'The Order'. There is a lot of things that could be organized, can you be more specific?  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:05 pm
demon_pachabel
Soarin`

This is a =really= vague statement. 'The Order'. There is a lot of things that could be organized, can you be more specific?

Like the pet name, Lets say you have Scareons, Kupo, and a Hazmutt.

So instead of random order...it'd group them Hazmutt, Kupo, Scareon. So on and so forth so it goes in the order of the alphabet. And all of the pets of that type would be grouped together if they are spelled the same. Like...you had Scareons (Fire, Wind, Earth). They would be grouped together with the other 'S' Scareons. Granted some pets like the Glowstickeons would end up in 'G' but for the most part it'd be alot more organized then we have now.

I hope that makes more sense.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games