Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:02 pm
Drekovec's injuries were grievous, indeed, but he was far from his limit. He concentrated his remaining power, and raised his spiritual pressure to overpower the serious wounds dealt by the Quincies. He swatted Kousuke's glaive away in irritation, and made some distance between himself and the group. "What do I hope to accomplish, you ask? It's simple. I want to live forever. But to do that, I'll need the resources of all the worlds! You and the Jedi stand between me and ultimate power, Reaper!" He zeroed in on Captain Manaki, deciding to pick off the weakest link first. Also, the symbolism of taking down more than one beloved leader was quite enjoyable to Drekovec. He fired several bala to set him up running, and charged a cero to follow up. The Soul Reaper was not a priority, but Drekovec's instinct for mischief told him that killing Zero might upset the balance of powers enough to create a few more opportunities for him. He motioned for Kaizeloye and the other Hollows to move on his mark.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:17 pm
((And waiting again. XD ))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:56 pm
((There, I edited my last post for ya. Good enough?))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:17 pm
((I meant I was waiting for Arashi. You didn't need to edit a reply thar. XD ))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:21 pm
((Ah. Well, I did miss the part where Kousuke asked a question, so I edited for that anyway. Oh, slightly related...Rachel used to have a cat named Daisuke! xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:14 pm
((Yay! Did she get it from watching/reading DNAngel? That's a good series.))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:21 pm
((Yeah, I think so. I only picked the name because it was one of the first I saw on a list of popular Japanese names when I was making my Bleach characters.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:18 am
'This is getting to drawn out..' Zero sealed his zanpakuto, the cloud of his bankai disappearing as he did so. He kept it out, but stood in a defensive stance, knowing that for the moment he had no chance of standing his ground against the monster, instead hoping to at least prove to be a distraction. "Better watch yourself, whatever you are. I doubt any of these people are really going all out against you." He was hoping that Drekovec would fall for his bluff and retreat.  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:04 pm
((Bumples? Ty, weren't you waiting for Arashi?))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:24 pm
((Well indeed I might have been. Small fonts FTW! XD))

Kousuke bit back an angry curse, resting his zanpakuto on the ground for a moment. Manaki, you fool. You're going to get yourself killed! He shook his head in frustration, making little sense of it all. "Nothing is forever, Hollow. Especially living. I know that firsthand. And if I were you and your friends, I'd leave before you begin to regret it."  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:01 pm
Drekovec sneered and moved slowly toward his opponent. "True enough...nothing's forever...but I hope to change that." He used Sonido to appear right in front of the wounded Manaki, and poked a single clawed finger into the man's forehead, leaving a tiny red dot of blood. "Something to remember me by. I've got things to take care of elsewhere, and frankly you people bore me," he said with a shrug, opening a Garganta. He leaped through, and hoped that his underlings would think to do the same.
((Ooh, ooh! Plot device time! =D Anybody wanna help me out with this one? Blue, maybe?))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:13 pm
"Damn you hollow!" Zero shouted at the retreating forces, holding a hand to his head and falling to one knee as exhaustion overwhelmed him. He sighed as he stood back up, using his zanpakuto to support himself. "At least they're gone for now.."  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:28 am
((yeah i'll help since iam not getting much action in the rps lately.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:21 am
((HI Guys, Been awhile. Speaking of which, i'm really sorry for not posting in a long time. The reason is i was busy with a few other rps and i forgot about this one. The question is, Am i still in this or are my characters dead? i really want to get back into this.))  

Jett Foulke

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:53 pm
((You still be here. Your guys sort of faded into the background but they're still there. =D ))  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games