Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:32 am
User Image

User Image

These songs in my head: Why must Slytherin table be so far?
Oh what turbulent emotions: Calm
The spirits that stand with me: My housemates

The albino strode into the hall with the same confidence and pride that he always had. The black robes whisked about his tall form. A soft shielded smile lay across his face. Xenos was in a good mood this evening. He'd spent all summer with Dante and loved every second of it. The prefect slid into a seat to watch the sorting a bit surprised to see their History of Magic doing the sorting.

Running a hand through his snowy hair, the 6th year sighed a little. Looking up across the hall his crimson eyes found the familiar slender form of this love. He didn't like being this far from him but was happy to be there with him none the less. "Time to see who we get this year." He said softly to himself.

As long as I'm living, I'll be waiting

As long as I'm breathing, I'll be there

Whenever you call me, I'll be waiting

Whenever you need me, I'll be there

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:32 am
User Image
Who am I with? no one...still
What's my mood? .......
Who/What's on my mind?I wonder if anyone would care if I just up and vanished and didn't attend the ceremony

Zamir made his way to an empty section of the Ravenclaw table near Xenos and sat down. He was lost so much into his mind he didn't even greet his friend. His eyes wandered the other tables. It brought him back to when he first was here. How alone he was and quiet. Much like he felt at that moment. Except for one crucial difference. Ever since break Zamir had been able to feel one emotion. Only one. Of the many he so desperately wanted to have it had to be depression. He felt it was brought on by the fact that Kangin was not going to be there and that almost everyone he knew had some sort of significant other. Something he felt he'd never have because of his problem. No one would want to love an emotionless idiot who now can only mope around and be depressed.

The ravenclaw sighed and rested his head on his hand. He considered leaving before the feast even started.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rebecca Finch, 3rd Year, Ravenclaw

Rebecca was glad to be back in Hogwarts once more. She was excited to be able to take elective classes. She looked toward the Slytherin table in hope of seeing Stella. The thirteen year old looked up at Xenos, she had only seen him a few times but he seemed an interesting boy. "Hello." She said quietly as she waited for food to arrive.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:41 pm
User Image

User Image

First Year, Ravenclaw!

Woil wandered over to the Ravenclaw table and sat down, he was a bit nervouse as to where Allen and Stanley were to go... He kept his eyes on Allen and Stanley. They were really the only people he actually knew from his year...
Hmmm... I wonder where Stanley and Allen will go...
I am NOT speaking to you...
Woil smiled slightly at his other-half's comment and chuckled to himself. It sounded good to him if his darker half was to stay quiet, left him room to actually think for once. He took a deep breathe and relaxed a bit... Tomorrow was classes no doubt, he'll have to try his best...

User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:47 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - ravenclaw

hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Her House placement was bellowed form the hat before it even was properly placed onto her fiery head. Phi did not know whether this was good or bad. She simply shrugged inwardly and took it as having a strong personality.
She stood straight, with a slight glow about her. Her glance toward the attending professor and the Sorting Hat was that of thanks. And with that she stepped down quickly and proceeded to the Ravenclaw table, trying to catch any eye contact she could with either Colton, Jane or Ronyo as she passed.

Seating herself at the closest empty spot, she noticed a boy in her year had just been sorted with her. Her dark eyes met his and she smiled softly to him, then turning to survey the rest of the table. Most were either in conversation already, others seemed to be waiting for food judging by their glances at the silverware but then some were just quiet.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:58 pm
User Image
User Image

ι ʙιᴛ ᴍʏ ᴛoɴɢuᴇ ιɴ ᴛнᴇ ᴀwᴋwᴀʀᴅ coɴvᴇʀsᴀᴛιoɴ

Alex was grinning wide when he hopped down from the stool. Quickly he made his way over to the Ravenclaw table and took a seat. As he didn't know anyone yet he sat there quietly and watched as the rest of the first years were sorted. Alex hoped that Danielle ended up in the same house as him. She was the only friend he had made so far. I hope the feast starts soon. All that waiting made me hungry. He thought staring at the empty plates in front of him.

ι ᴍᴇᴛ ʏou oɴcᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ι'ᴅ ғᴀʟʟᴇɴ ғoʀ ʏouʀ ɴoᴛιoɴs

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Gideon12

5,700 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100

SilentlyVicious

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:25 pm
EMRYS VICT
----------
§----------
----------
§----------
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
----------
§----------
----------
§----------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After being sorted, Emrys hopped from the stool and looked at the four different tables. Raising an eyebrow, he was actually unsure which table belonged to which house. But taking an educated guess, he managed to find the correct table without a big, embarrassing scene in front of the entire school. Sitting in one of the empty seats, he glanced up and down the table at the different faces and moods of the other students in Ravenclaw. 'Hmm... I suppose he knows what he's doing. But I'm not too sure about this.' Emrys thought to himself, heaving a sigh and staring down at the table.

{~~~~~~~~FIRST YEAR~~~~~~~~} {~~~~~~~~Ravenclaw~~~~~~~~}

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Prefect

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Gwen watched the Sorting eagerly. She always found them to be interesting. She clapped loudly as several students were placed into Ravenclaw. She let a few of them sit down before deciding to assume her duties as not only prefect, but as an older student of welcoming them.

"Welcome to Ravenclaw!" she smiled at them, she didn't want to appear so friendly that it was a bit scary. "I'm Gweneira Haude, although I do like being called Gwen. If you've got any questions, then ask me or any others you feel comfortable with." She hoped that some of the other prefects would show up soon. Gwen wasn't the biggest fan of talking to new people and wondered how Cass was doing with the new Slytherins.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:12 pm
User Image

User Image
Aster pulled the entrance doors to the Great Hall open, eliciting a small creak of protest from those gold, ancient hinges. She brought her head upwards, letting her pale gaze flit around the large room. There weren't many upperclassmen inside, but the Staff Table was filling up quickly. The Ravenclaw's gaze finally fell on the now empty podium, where last year, during the House Cup announcement, her name was proudly blazoned for breaking the three way between the houses. She smiled slightly at the memory, feeling bittersweet. That last night of school took ruined her wallflower ways for a night, but still...it was nice to know that kindness paid.

Knowing the non-first year rush to get in would soon come, and knowing this, the gray-haired girl hastened her pace, that lazy grace of hers emitting a confident, graceful air. Upon nearing her house table, she nodded in greeting to those already seated. Aster gracefully slunked into a seat away from the rest on the bench. Staring blankly at the wall until Gwen, seated diagonally from her, moved, causing her to finally notice her. She nodded respectfully to the prefect, and then went on to watch the first years storm into the room. The Sorting Ceremony quickly went on way. Some looked bewildered at the Hat's talk, but the girl caught on that it wasn't always over their house status. Some were surprised by its mental summary descriptions. 'It's not always good to have those loudly declared,' she mused, feeling sympathetic.

The new ravens came to join their house mates, and seeing that they were all too far away from her, she greeted none of them. When all were sorted and placed, food appeared on the empty plates. Their delicious scent made her tummy growl softly. Fending off an embarrassed blush, her hand snaked forwards to grab a bottle of apple juice. Instead of pulling it towards her, Aster accidently knocked it over, causing it spill to her left.

"So, sorry!" She said, in a uncharacteristic cry to the boy next to her (Emrys). Her lavender eyes went to search for some napkins, finding a large pile down the table seconds later. Stealthily, she pulled out her hickory wood wand from her robe pocket, and then levitated it towards her. Pulling some from the pile, she handed it to the first year.

"Here," she murmured softly, voice back to its typical state. Aster went on to slowly wipe the spill of the table. With her cleaning inexperience, she got some stains on her shirt cuffs...

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:25 pm
EMRYS VICT
----------
§----------
----------
§----------
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
----------
§----------
----------
§----------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emrys sat quietly at the Ravenclaw table, happily being ignored and off in his own thoughts. He was so out of it that he hadn't noticed another student sitting down next to him on his right. He chewed softly on his thumbnail as he snapped out of his staring contest with his dinner plate and looked around the room again. His eyes met those of other students at his and other tables before drifting up to stare up at the enchanted ceiling. 'That's really pretty.' He thought, sighing softly before feeling a sudden splash hit against his lap and covered his robes. The student who had caused mishap apologized several times and offered him napkins to help clean up the mess. "It's okay. It's just apple juice." He told her with a slight smile, dabbing at the wet spots on his robe, trying to use the napkins to soak up as much of the juice as possible.

{~~~~~~~~FIRST YEAR~~~~~~~~} {~~~~~~~~Ravenclaw~~~~~~~~}

User Image

SilentlyVicious

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:53 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - ravenclaw

hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Many of the Ravenclaws around her, whether newly sorted of upper class-men were introducing themselves. Not directly to her, however, but each time she gave a light bow in their direction, signalling she had heard them and noted it.
When the female prefect stood and excitedly spoke to the first years, Phi picked up a bit of her nervousness and false push of optimism. But even with that, Phi could not help but give the older girl a small smile of encouragement.
She nodded to the prefect and her eyes locked with her's, "A pleasure. Phinelia von Ichval. I prefer Phi though. I was wondering who our Head of House was?" Even if Phi knew she would have learned soon enough, she didn't want to leave the prefect with a fruitless attempt.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:59 am
Ardon Parrot
First Year

User Image
Ardon picked his way through the ranks of students and sat down at a random spot. He allow a smile to surfaced on his face as he was greeted by new and old students alike. It was an experience he never have before, a new experience that he might come to like. Deciding to stay quiet for now until he can make new friend, or friends in that case, Ardon kept his mouth shut and wait to see what would happen next. Already, many things in which he thought to be false have come true, and the truth is being questioned.

tinymini7

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:54 am
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】
◢Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower◣

╔══════════════════╗

The Grey Lady glided up the aisle, her tall transparent figure giving off her usual aura of superiority. She was clearly annoyed as ghost had run into the Bloody Baron, and that man had always put her in a foul mood. She sat at the table. "Greetings Students" the house ghost said, unable to keep her irritation out of her voice. "I am the Grey Lady" she said looking at the First years "I am the ghost of Ravenclaw Tower"

╚══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Prefect

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Gwen let a small giggle escape as Aster spilled a drink on a First Year called Emrys. It was good to see that he had a calm temperment, as she really didn't like to put up with people who didn't. Especially if they went on about simple little things that really didn't matter in the long run.

Turning to face the only girl that had returned her words of greeting, Gwen let a friendly smile become the only evidence of her giggling a few seconds before. "Pleasure to meet you Phi," the prefect said cheerfully. The girl had to think about which professor was Head of House. She had been in her own little world a lot lately, and it was quite the wonder that she even remembered that she was a student still and had to go to school. "That would be Professor Swan. She teaches Muggle Studies, a class I don't think I've taken," Gwen explained. Muggles didn't really interest her that much. They lived their lives, she lived hers. That's all that mattered really.

As soon as Gwen finished explaining who their Head of House was, a transparent lady came and sat at the table. Gwen, of course, knew who this was. "You didn't run into him again did you?" she asked the Grey Lady, who she was fairly certain liked to go by Helena, upon hearing the irritation in her voice. Gwen was pretty sure that the sound of her voice was caused by the Bloody Baron, since she already knew the two of them weren't exactly on the best of terms.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:25 pm
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】
◢Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower◣

╔══════════════════╗

The Grey Lady looked at Gwen and nodded "Quite unfortunately" she said to the Prefect. She looked over at the First years and gave a stiff smile. "Welcome to Ravenclaw" she said to the new house members. She looked up at the sorting and then back at the eating students. She sighed softly. I wish I could eat she thought.

╚══════════════════╝

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games