Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:41 pm
User Image
User ImageNicole was still smiling as she looked at the others at the house table. She was in a really good mood and all of the excitement from earlier was showing now."It's nice to meet you all i'm Nicole. As my brother said we are twins."she said waving at the other around her. The red haired girl was happy to be able to meet new people and couldn't wait to meet some of the others in the house.User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Well I'm glad you are here, Jack. And it's nice to meet you, Nicole! That's very cool, that you guys are twins" Kaera greeted each of them. She was ecstatic that they had three new Hufflepuffs already. She would admit that at the beginning of the last year, when she herself had been sorted, she was a little less than enthusiastic to be placed there. But, over the course of the year, she had grown to love the people she was with. Everyone in Hufflepuff was extremely friendly, and she had found that she felt welcomed from the very first. It felt good to be sitting at the familiar table with her yellow-hemmed robes donned and her friends around her.

User Image

User Image  

Rechosia

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:07 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

I think I'll go for a walk,

Maybe out in the rain,

Maybe there'll be tears rolling down my face...

As Jack looked around herself she wondered what her parents were going to think when she told them that she had been sorted into Hufflepuff rather than Gryffindor. She figured that she would send them an owl the next day and tell them the news. "It's lovely to meet you. Are they gonna give us a tour of the castle before classes start up?", For some reason she was most nervous about finding her classes and not spending her time wandering aimlessly around Hogwarts. From what her parents had actually told her sometimes the staircases liked to change where they went on different days of the week. That seemed like an extreme design flaw to her, but then again her parents could have been making up stories for bedtime when she was younger.

...And I'd feel the pain.

Maybe think about something?

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:14 am
User Image

Nevin was curious as to what Yuan's secret was, but that conversation had to wait till later. He turned to his new housemates and smiled wide."Hello! Welcome to Hufflepuff. You'll love it here trust me" he said with a wink and a laugh. He turned to jack when she asked a question"ah well I dont remember ever getting one. But if you need help knowing were things are just ask me, Im Nevin by the way, Cyrus, or Yuan. Especially Yuan. He's a fourth year so he'd know better than most of us" he laughed  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:55 am
User Image

Upon entering the hall, Bailey's eyes searched over the sea of students, trying to find Yuan. She really wanted to know what it was that had happened over his summer, but it seemed that would have to wait. Spotting Nevin, she hurried over to the Hufflepuff table, taking a seat near him and smiling as he welcomed the new first years. "And I'm Bailey. Welcome to our humble abode." Her smile widened as she gestured to the long table they were sitting at. She heard Oliver yawn again before he crawled out of her robes, spinning around a few times before collapsing on her lap. Bailey scanned the front of the hall, wondering when the feast was going to start. She hadn't eaten on the train, and she was dying for some dinner. She reached into her bag, pulling out a moist piece of fudge and nibbling on it silently as she took in all of the new members of their house.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:53 am
User Image

Nevin smiled at little Oliver. The tiger was so gorgeous and cute. It excited him that that was the sort of thing he'd be working with when he was a graduated student. "Can I hold Oliver?" he questioned Bailey. The animal had been so soft when he pet it earlier. He wanted to feel the fluffy fur a second time.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:06 am
User Image

The color from Rose's face practically drained when she heard that she was in Hufflepuff. Her parents would not be happy about this. Slowly she climbed off the stool and made her way to join the others at the Hufflepuff table. She looked over towards the Slytherins and saw her brother. She smiled when she saw that even he was smiling. This cheered her up a bit. Dante would never hate her no matter what house she was in. She sat down at the table and looked around at everyone there. "Hello" she said in a small shy voice.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:09 am
User Image

Nevin was a little shocked at the hats choice for this new girl. A prince, in Hufflepuff, this will be interesting. "Hello" Nevin replied politely. Her air was so much different than her brothers. She was kind and had a warm aura about her. Probably why she was with them and not her brother. He glanced over at the Slytherin table to see if Dante was in a tyraid. He was not. He was smiling, almost as if he were proud. Although he would never admit it, he felt a bit more respect for the Slytherin for still loving his sister even after being placed in such a house as Hufflepuff.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:46 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

I think I'll go for a walk,

Maybe out in the rain,

Maybe there'll be tears rolling down my face...

Jack couldn't help but find everything that was going on around her to be a little stressful. Even though she had been dreaming about Hogwarts since the day the letter came by owl, she hadn't even for a second thought about all of the new people she would have to meet in order to be successful. Everyone that she had met thus far had seemed extremely nice, but all the same it was incredibly wearing on her mental state already. Then on top of that there wouldn't be a tour of the castle. "I'm never gonna find my classes..."

...And I'd feel the pain.

Maybe think about something?

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:00 pm
User Image

Bailey looked up at Nevin, eyebrows raised. It excited her that he wanted to hold him, and she said, "Sure!" and lifted Oliver's nearly limp body over to her fellow Hufflepuff. "Here ya go. He's a little exhausted. Long train ride and all, ya know." She added with a bright smile, remembering that Nevin had a love for animals, too. She watched as a new girl joined their table, a little surprised that she hadn't followed in her brother's footsteps. "Hmm." She said with a shrug, waiting to see if there would be any other additions to their house.

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:55 pm
User Image

Nevin gently held onto Oliver and pet him between his soft little ears. The little guy was so sleepy it was adorable. When he stopped petting him he got a light growl. Laughing a bit at the mini protest he continued to pet him.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:58 pm
User Image

Rose felt a little awkward. It seemed that her relation to Dante made it odd for the others to speak with her. She smiled at little Oliver. "He is beautiful" she commented shyly as she watched it curl up comfortably in Nevin's arms. She wished she could have a pet. Dante had Maestro but she was never allowed to have a pet. She was never privileged enough for one, as her mother would always say to her.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Austin sat down at the Hufflepuff table. He looked at the others around him and sighed. Still so many strangers he thought. He looked at the empty plate.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:57 pm
User Image

Bailey still couldn't get over how adorable her new pet was, and she giggled when Oliver seemed to be enjoying Nevin's massage a little too much. She noticed Dante's little sister watching the same show in delight, and smiled as she commented on his beauty. "Thank you." She replied happily, looking up as another first year joined their party. He didn't seem very comfortable, and whether it was his placement in Hufflepuff or being at Hogwarts all together that bothered him, she didn't know. Regardless, Bailey leaned forward so he would noticed her, smiling as she greeted him. "Hello there, Austin." She had caught his name as Professor Swan had sorted him, and hoped he realized that rather than believing her to be psychic or something. "Welcome to Hufflepuff. I'm Bailey, and this is my pet tiger Oliver." She motioned to the tiny feline that laid comfortably in Nevin's lap.

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Cyrus sat quietly next to Nevin watching the sorting excitedly. He loved getting to see his new housemates. When several joined he smiled at them but waited till the other were done talking before introducing himself. 'Hello, I'm Cyrus Keaton. It's n-nice to meet you. W-Welcome to Hufflepuff." He said a little nervously but with a smile. Even after three years he couldn't get ride of this accursed shyness.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games