Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
An Eternal Dream(Not accepting anymore ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:54 pm
User Image

((This is the picture of where he's at. http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt201/chrona698/es-illust03.jpg ))

Degiro pushed the key in the door pushing though the hard doors."The monsters around are getting quite vicious.."He locked the door open entering and walked up a spiral stair case.The inside was so much different then when he last saw it,time was continuous and the faint sound of music could be heard as a echo vibrating though the place.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:11 pm
User Image

My,my Degiro. You've returned to the Forbidden Library once again I see. I placed a book down that I'd been reading trying to find out about the war that the Queen talked about with Katoya. You know you could be in real trouble if she found out you were here again. I looked at him ernestly. What are you trying to find this time?  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:18 pm
User Image

Degiro gave a faint look and started to flip though one of the books that were on the shelf."The queen is rather...nice,too nice in my opinion.Haruka,as a follower of thy lady you see it as well do you not."He fumbled though the book while talking.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:33 pm
User Image

Your Asking someone who saw her act that way the first time weeks ago.I placed the book down lightly and grab another one that looked promising. I think that the magic she's gathered from kind hearted magic users might be changing her own heart now. I was in town day before yesterday and you'll never believe what I saw... I began to smile knowing I was a fight was about to start because of it. I saw Katoya and the Queen over by the Crystal in the morning, holding hands and chatting while smiling.  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:42 pm
User Image

Degiro set the book he was holding on fire not caring it burned to ashes."They did what?"He breathed heavily with the attempt to smile which was really not convincing."That idiot is flirting with the queen while she's like this..."He grinned even more which made no difference in showing he was mad."I'm going to kill him..."He swore.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image

Hehe Someone's easy to anger. I jumped in through a broken wind from the floor above. Looks like I get to have a little fun after all. I landed between you guys and Stood up straight. I mean I was really not looking forward to an info hunting mission today but you guys being here made this worth it!  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image

Degiro took out his sword."I'll be glad to make it worth your effort to come to me...please let me have the pleasure in cutting piece by piece."Even if this wasn't Katoya he was sure going to treat him as the moron.Degiro slashed his sword as to prepare himself and quickly appearing behind the man.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image

I lower my head and look at you with disgust. Tsss...figures your the dumb one out of the two of you. Suddenly my Shadow Geji dissapeared, and Degiro found himself with a magical rope wrapped aroud his arms becoming tighter and tighter.  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:17 pm
"Can I show you something?" Alex asked as she and Lawleit made their way to the Library.
"Sure, what is it?" he said.
"I've a collection."
"A..collection? Of what, exactly?" Alex sighed and said,
"Come, I will how you." she took his hand and quickened her pace to get to the Library.
"Alex slow down," he laughed a bit.
"Sorry, I just really want you to se. I never showed this to anyone before, not even the Queen." her face turned sober, and she stopped in her tracks.
"My lips are sealed, Lady Alexiel." Lawleit's features softened, and he surprised ALex by giving her a slight bow.

((I thought it would be ok to put a little romance in with teh two of them, likeyou did in the begining, Mizu. Hope it's ok.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:24 pm
Kira Ishuna
He stood up and walked to the village nearby. Holding his sword he looked at the arch above.
(The village: User Image )  

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:29 pm
Alex stood still, nto really knowing what to do at that point.
"U-uhm..." Lawliet striaghtened and smiled down at her.
"Alex, your blushing rather furiously." he smirked as she noticed his observation and blushed even more. Lawliet laughed, and took her hand, and began pulling her towards the Library.
"So, you wanted to show me something?" he reminded her, and she nodded, and they strode on to the Library.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:41 pm
User Image

Degiro laughed softly almost like he was on the brink of insanity"What a interesting piece of rope you got here."He moved his bound hands slightly breaking the rope apart,"Still i would expect more...."

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:48 pm
((Are there two Libraries? The Forbidden Library, and a Reular one, or just the Forbidden one? Oh, duh, why would it be called Forbidden if evryone can go in. Sorry, I'm babbling. It wa just a thought, hehe. sweatdrop ))

"OK, close your eyes..." Alex said, half anxious at what Lawliet's reaction would be.
"Alright.." he took a deep breathe, and closed his eyes.
"Ok...Phew.." Alex said, rubbing her eyes. Lawliet opened one eye, and chuckled. "Relax, Alex, it's alright."
Akex huffed. "No peeking!" she said, and went to put her hands over his eyes.
"No fair! How exactly am I suppose to see where I'm going?" he said with another laugh.
"You're not, smartmouth."
"You're suppose to trust me, remember?" Lawliet's question was met with silence. "Alex."
"Yeah, I know, just walk forward, adn keep going until I say stop..." she bit her lip an moved to walk behind him, her hand still sover his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:51 pm
Marisa Azul
She held her staff out and turned around to see Kira. "Hello big bro. Who were those people?" She put her face against his side as if they were already there.  

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:55 pm
((Eh, I just figured out I hadn't had a plan after getting this far. =.=. I'ma moron, lol. Anyone got any idea's? I was thinking of a secret compartment, attached to the library by a hidden passageway.))  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff