Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:34 am
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Aleera turned into his hold, burying her face against his chest. "I hate them!" She said fiercely. "They're always causing trouble for you, and now they do this! Why can't they just leave us all alone?" She spoke as if it were true, as if she herself wasn't part of the very rebels she was cursing.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:11 pm
"Because, My dear, they wish chaos upon us all. They can not stand authority." He sighed and held the girl safe and close. "Slave, what is your name?"
Akila looked up, surprised, "Akila."
"Akila, load up the carriage and send it back without us...we will be travelling by horse."  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:20 pm
User Image

Aleera had to fight the urge to pull away but she stayed relaxed in Clorogne's arms. "I think they're stupid." She muttered to him. "Why wouldn't they want you? I think you're doing a fine job. King isn't a position for just anyone."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:29 pm
"They are..." at what she said next, he hesitated, but then spoke, relaxing his muscles once more, "Thank you, My dear." He seemed to realise Akila was still there and hissed, "Akila! Out!" So, she scrambled away to request his odd plans.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:48 pm
Aleera pulled away just enough that she could look up at him. "I speak only the truth, Si-Clorogne. That's going to take some getting used to, calling you by that name." She frowned slightly, feigning confusing. "It sounds almost familiar to me, but I can't place where I've heard it before."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:04 pm
Clorogne watched her with suddenly guarded eyes, "I can't imagine how. It is completely original."  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:23 pm
User Image

"Really?" Aleera asked, cocking her head to the side. She smiled suddenly. "If you say so then it must be true." She said trustingly. Inside though, she wondered at the guarded look in his eyes.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:29 pm
"Sweet sweet, Aleera." He grinned ad shook his head a little, and backed, so his arm rested weightlessly at her hip, "Come...let us go eat." he began leading her towards the smaller than usual dining hall. It was small, but still bigger than a peasants.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:46 pm
User Image

Aleera nodded. "Sounds good." Her stomach growled, making her blush lightly. "Maybe more than a good idea." She admitted in embarrassment, allowing him to lead her to the dining hall. She glanced around it, noting it's smallness as she was used to the large palace one. "It's smaller. I like it. It's much cozier." She said with a smile.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:57 pm
"There's not as much help here, so there's not so much room needed. Tis place is a private manor." He smiled charmingly and pulled a chair out for her, after ringing a bell on the wall.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:09 pm
User Image

"Ah." Aleera said with an understanding nod. She flashed the king a grateful smile as she took her seat, smoothing her skirt as she sat so it didn't bunch up or wrinkle. "It's a very lovely place, heat aside." She complimented it.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:20 pm
"Despite the usual, I actually enjoy this heat." he brushed his hair back and took his own seat, across from Aleera, just as one single maid came in holding two trays, which she set on the table, "Tonight's dinner is Butter-fried-sweet corn, and chicken penne with a side of grilled fruit." She smiled sweetly, and bowed before leaving,
"Thank you, Suzie." Clorogne nodded his approval.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:29 pm
User Image

Aleera's eyes lit up at the sight of the food. "Whoever chose this certainly has good tastes." She said, sniffing appreciatively at the aroma. She wasn't sure if Clorogne had chosen it or one of the servants but either way, she was happy.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:36 pm
"Suzie certainly does have good taste, doesn't she?" Clorogne laughed, picking up his fork and pushed it into the chicken pene which hissed with steam, coming into contact with the cold fork, when the food was obviously fresh.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:52 pm
User Image

"Yes she does." Aleera nodded and took a bit of the chicken, blowing on it lightly to cool it. She made a happy sound as she tasted it. Swallowing, she added. "It's very well done too. Does she do the cooking too?"

User Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games