Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:01 am
User ImageKoji got up from his seat and made sure he was still in condition to fight. Muscle fatigue will be the end of him should he cramp in a middle of a fight. Making use of the large empty space out back, he began a repetitive cylce of vertical swings. His stance needed a bit of adjusting, but otherwise, his footwork is getting better. He felt his body exert more and more force in every swing, trying his best to release his tensions out in the air. Wish I had a damn target though.. Another idea popped in his head.

Recalling the gate they entered, Koji stepped outside the villa and noticed 2 to 3 zombies roaming around, the nearest being 3 meters away from the front gates. Koji pointed his wooden sword at the undead man who used to be a very successful business man. He stomped his foot once to attract the zombie who now began to run towards him. "Come.."

Koji simply side-stepped everytime the man tried to charge him. After another minute of observing, he thrusted his wooden sword on specific parts of the body such as the chest area a few inches from the armpit, inner thighs and at the back of the head. Disabling a human's muscular functions is a swift way of subduing. They would be crippled on the floor after a strike like that. Being whacked at the back of the neck though can cause permanent damage on one's spine, immobalizing them for life. Complete paralysis.. Koji muttered as the business man now lie on the floor unable to move. It made Koji feel somewhat relieved, finally able to release his tension on something, or someone.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:11 am
User ImageSirena sighed happily. The clothes she wore whole day was a little bit too hot already being in it. She finally get to remove it.

My breasts are stiff...

Sirena smiled as she took a shower gel. She sat down at the place where other girls besides Susakia and Hana should sit. She putted a gen on her hand and go through her body.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:22 am
User ImageRyuu sighs as he sees Koji through the window"He really needs to stop doing that"Ryuu said to himself.

He then decided to move to the next room where a large tv hung on the wall."I didn't even know they made them this big"Ryuu said as he sat on a chiar and turned on the tv getting only static. He fliped around for aa while finding only static and please stand by channles."There has to be at least one news report on"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:39 am
User ImageSirena heard a TV on. She knew it was Ryuu, since Koji was a little bit not in mood. Sirena turned to girls who started undressing. She saw Kirin sat down already two chair's away from Sirena. Sirena looked up sighing.

This is hell. We can't stay here forever. People will knock the door at any cost even if there is no one.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:44 am
User Image

*Sitting on the couch outside waiting for the ladies to finish up in the bathroom Miss Anasako turned to Ryuu and said*

Soo...whats good on tv?
*she smiled to herself on the inside...because of how calmly she was acting due to the zombie Apocalypse outside*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:53 am
User Image"Huh surprised your not in there with them." Ryuu said to Miss Anasako. "There doesn't seem to be anything on except static so it's either the antenna if there is one or they're not able to show anything."

Ryuu continued to flip through the channles trying to find something but didn't have any luck so far  

Heart of Madness

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:04 am
User Image

*Sighing she walked towards the bathroom and shouts out to sirena*
Hey do you have any other bathrooms in this place?
*feeling sticky from all of the running about she did earlier, she had a change of mind for taking a bath now, but still alone*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:19 am
User Image"I don't mind the combany I was just curious"Ryuu said to Miss Anasako as she leaves the room. Unable to find anything on tv decided to wait and ask Sirena about it.

To pass the time he pulled out his phone he was amazed to find he still had in his pocket and dialed his home phone waitng for someone to pick up  

Heart of Madness

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:47 am
User ImageSirena heard Anasako shouted to her. Sirena stood up running to the door. She opened the door. "Oh, Miss anasako. There is no more bathrooms with shower. Join us" Sirena told softly to Miss Anasako as she waited for her to reply. Something got into Sirena's mind very very sharply.

Oh no!!! Rikka! She needs to be alright...Well, she is 5 year old girl and a cousin for me. I teached her some self-defense...Or either zombies will not catch her if she doesn't make sound? Oh god...This is making me worry.

Sirena turned back to the bathroom and told to Heriko "Heriko! Was Rikka around the school when you came here? I mean like was there any girl? Maybe not inside the school or not outside. I mean... ugh..." Sirena just got confused and worried.

Lin came over to Ryuu and helped him "Sirena told me about this. Hope this works then nothing!" Lin pushed the antenna as the TV sharply switched on. The quality was bad because of the signal, but they could still see it and heart it. "Now." Lin told as he sat down listening to TV.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:51 pm
User ImageWith a dull look on his face stared at the tv looking kind of fuzzy but could still be made out as he still held the phone to his earwaiting for someone to pick up.

As the the sound of the ringing phone faded away as a news report spoke up.

"This is Trisha from E-N News reporting live from Halmington Square."Ryuu snapped back when he heard the area near his house."As you can see behind me police officers are trying to fight back whatever threat that has attacked this city. Whoever or whatever they are seem to be resistant to any gun or weapon unless it is aimed around the head." Ryuu saw behind the woman, police officers shooting at the undead with a wooden barricade in front of them and one of the police officers looked like he was injured and bleeding bad as a medic tried to help him."We are advising people to stay in their homes, lock the doors and windows, and use whatever that can be used as a weapon to detroy the brain or remove the head. If you have neighbors nearby try to-" The womans voice was cut off by the medic sreaming as the police officer that was bleeding attacked him, bighting into his fleesh."Uh it would appear that a single bight will turn anyone into one of them, try to remain calm, stay in your house, and try not to be bitten." The woman talked unknowing when the police officer attacked the medic the other police got distracted giving the undead enough time to grab them and bite them as more of them pushed past the barricade and were behind her."NO! GET AWAY!" The woman screamed as the cameraman ended up dropping the camera and the camera shut off but not before anyone watching tv could see one of the endead sink it's teeth into the news reporter.

Ryuu again fliped through the channels looking for anything with a lifeless expression on his face as he closed his phone and put it away. His house was near there and doesn't even know what to think anymore.  

Heart of Madness

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:04 pm
User Image Once she was done bathing and got rid of every spatter of blood, Naoki changed into a few of the extra clothes she had along in her knapsack. She headed over to cool herself by the window and saw the last person she wanted to see at the moment.

That a**hole!! Naoki glared at Koji in silence, her head beginning to boil again. She remembered his outburst in the bus. How dare he tell us that we're doing nothing! He's the one who went off alone when there were plenty of people to help him. He should learn how to work well with others besides himself! That brat!!! And he said no one else is doing anything? Well, what if I never came and saved his sorry butt?

The angry thoughts buzzed in her mind as she watched him, but it never showed on her face.

The disturbing news report caught her attention for a while, and Naoki slowly counted backward from 20 to calm herself. I shouldn't be thinking like this. We're all in danger, there's no time for anger if we wanna make it out alive. I'll just have to focus elsewhere instead of that bigheaded twit who thinks he can do everything himself; the nerve of him...

The negative thoughts started up again before she could do anything about it. Naoki punched the wall twice to relieve some of it and sank down on the window sill.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:27 pm
User ImageRyuu snapped back after hearing a banging noise and got out of the chair to see what was going on Probably just Koji again Ryuu thought to himself when he walked to the next room. It turned out the noise came from Naoki.

"Oh Naoki that was you? Is everything alright?" Ryuu asked but noticed a small crack in the wall next her"I guess not...what's on your mind?"  

Heart of Madness

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:48 pm
User Image Naoki blushed at being caught in a tantrum by Ryuu. "Considering the fact that we're in the middle of a zombie apocalypse? Everything's just peachy keen, thanks for asking!"

After a second, she exhaled loudly.

"...I didn't mean to snap at you. I'm sorry. things are just getting on my nerves, just like everyone else. It's making me hotheaded." She grinned apologetically. "...Don't tell Sirena about that crack, by the way. I'll find a way to patch it up if we get out of this mess."

An accidental glance out the window, and Naoki caught sight of Koji again. She stomped away from the glass and practically fell into a chair, chewing her thumbnail, eyes screwed viciously shut.

Damn it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:50 pm
User ImageRyuu was kind of shocked to see Naoki blush was even more surprised by her response. After she apologized he smile at her"Nah it's fine, it was kind or a stupid question now that I think about it. No worrys I won't tell, and do whatever you like to."Ryuu said as he noticed her glance out the window and then she stomped off.

Ryuu saw Koji outside doing as he always does and Ryuu just sighs. Pretending not to notice her falling called back to her staring out the window."By things I'm guessing one them has to do with a certain someone who's grown sort of arrogant lately?"  

Heart of Madness

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:56 am
User ImageSirena was impatient at this moment. She didn't waited for reply from Miss Anasako. Sirena wore a clothes, which was likely a normal t-shirts and pants and everything. She heard a noise from the wall. Sirena came down as she saw Naoki and Ryuu talking. She saw a crack on the wall.

Damn it...

Sirena came near them and told "Cracking wall's as always Naoki? My attitude." Sirena smiled, but just for a second. Her smile disappeared very fast. "Naoki, remember Rikka? She should be around here...Im worried about her." Sirena told again to Naoki. Rikka was a cousin for Sirena. Means it is her Mother's sister, daughter. Before Sirena's mom and dad died, her mom told to take care of Rikka if they die. Sirena walked near to Naoki and punched the wall as she did. Emotions flowing through Sirena was really negative.

Damn it Rikka! Give me any sign or clue where you ar--

Sirena heard a ring on the door and likely 10 times without stop. Sirena ran to the window to see who it was...But carefully cause it might be some people trying to save their live's. Sirena saw a little girl ringing the door, with a pistol in her hands. The ringing gave up as the girl sat near the door. Sirena ran to the door and open the door. "Rikka!" Sirena took Rikka in her hands and closed the door. "Sis Sire!" Rikka told crying and hugging Sirena.

Sirena came near Naoki and Ryuu.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games