Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:56 pm
((All she did was change the weight distribution so that Howaido would think that something changed. In other words, it's slightly longer and thinner. Evil, isn't she?))

"Someday, we shall spar," the woman responded to Howaido.

Bast caught the cash and flickered over to the other side of the training grounds so that she could dump the cash in to one of her gourds without interruption. She wondered how much more money she could get out of Howaido, although the re-balancing of the sword's weight was all that was needed to increase the effectiveness of the blade. Just in case, though, she did sharpen it. She waited until Howaido left the building and Six had finished having her seizure before returning to the group, looking happy about her new money. On her way past Six, she poked the Mamoru on the shoulder and used Shinranbanshou to turn in to the stone of her Uncle.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

"I'll...I'll be okay I think," Six replied after rubbing her head. "Moving on, I need to learn Gourai Rensa, San." Pulling out her scroll on the Gate Systems, she tossed it his way. "Can you read what I have to do for it, onegai? My fingers feel all funny and numb." Massaging her hands, they crackled & popped with the recent stress.

2/10 for Gourai Rensa (Strong Thunder Lotus Chain)

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:11 pm
Bast sighed as an announcement came over the speakers. Her shoulders visibly sank, too, as her hands went for her blades.

"Ganchou's going to die~" she chanted under her breath as she stalked off toward the Gates.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San opened the scroll and began running his hands over it. Reading it, the Ninja spoke to Six.

" The user first opens a celestial gate to increase his speed, then uses their extending chain weapon to wrap up his opponent and launch them into the air, then launching himself into the air to begin a barrage of strikes aiming to knock his opponent back towards the ground. He will then finish them off with a strong strike right into the ground itself. You got that sensei?"

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San's ears perked up as he head a mic calling for his name. Bowing, san spoke an apology.

"Sorry Six sensei, apperently i am needed. I will return once this is completed"

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

"That sounds reasonable," Six thanked the young man. "I believe Ganchou called for you. I'll still be here when you return!" Tapping the front of her boot on the ground behind her, she turned her cheek to the side. "Get back quickly, okay?" Turning about, she snatched the scroll to allow for his departal.

4/10 for Gourai Rensa (Strong Thunder Lotus Chain)

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:35 pm
With San gone, James headed over to the
Academy. He had ninjutsu that needed more work than his taijutsu  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:21 pm
Lucas arrived and decided to claim a small area for his own training. it wouldn't take much just four seals. he began writing them out slowly making sure he wouldn't mess them up. it would take a while... but once done he would place the four in a square formation and would then release a solid barrier blocking any solid matter from passing through. the perimiter of the barrier would be aproximately 10'x13'.  

dreadno

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:37 pm
Lucas sat down cross legged and focussed. he was going to attempt something that was mentioned in the booklet that required the use of the barrier. first thing was he needed to extend chakra to the barrier to be able to connect the jutsu he was working on with the barrier. as he extended it he had such odd sensations but not ones he hadn't had before.he touched the barrier with his chakra and relaxed knowing that part of the jutsu was done.
(versatility: manipulation 1/3)
(versatility: effect barrier 0/3)
(perception field 0/4)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:49 pm
first thing he needed to do was to make sure he could use the chakra to mold the barrier. this jutsu was ment to mold the versatility barriers for different uses. they could be made into weapons or even have a devistating side effect. he pushed on the barrier and found that it could come appart without actually being destroyed. he converted the barrier into a hundred spheres made of the barrier each 1' in diameter. then he caused them all to simultaniously explode in small nonlethal explosions. they were non-lethal simply because he made sure no one was around them when they went off. but even one would have been dangerous.
(versatility: manipulation 2/3)
(versatility: effect barrier 0/3)
(perception field 0/4)  

dreadno

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:56 pm
Lucas now created the same sized barrier but utilizing the versatility chakra barrier. he wanted to make sure he could do this with both kinds of barriers. he repeated the process from the solid barrier and was able to seperate the barrier into the orbs. then he had one approach and drain some chakra to make sure that effect worked. once he was happy with the results he let the orbs simply dissipate.
(versatility: manipulation 3/3)
(versatility: effect barrier: 0/3)
(perception field 0/4)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:10 pm
now that that was done he could start on the final key to the versatility barriers. the effect barrier. he pulled out his booklette. this held the image of the seal needed and he would have to copy it out perfectly. he made three sets. he made sure that each one was as perfect as he could make it. this one was a little more difficult to copy out as the seal structure was more complex.
(versatility: effect barrier 1/3)
(perception field 0/4)  

dreadno

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:16 pm
he placed one set of four in the same positions as he had placed the other barriers. from reading his booklette he understood that there were different effects created based on the ammount of chakra put into the barrier. he knew that if he put only a small ammount of chakra into the barrier he would be able to create a mist that would obscure vision within. he attempted this only to find that the barrier created a very hot area where small bursts of flames erupted out of thin air. this was obviously the result of an uncontrolled chakra channel into the barrier. he would have that fixed for the next try.
(versatility: effect barrier 2/3)
(perception field 0/4)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:20 pm
this time he placed another set down and repeated but this time made sure he knew what he was putting into the barrier. by inputting only a small ammount and controlling that flow so that it was only a small ammount and not a large ammount sneaking out he was able to fill the area within the confines of the barrier with a mist. from the outside it would look like a block of white cloud.
(versatility: effect barrier 3/3)
(perception field 0/4)  

dreadno

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:30 pm
now that he had that under his belt he wanted to look up a jutsu in his notebook he'd noticed while reading through looking for the versatility jutsu. he leafed through several paged before stopping and reading the page. it was a perception field jutsu. essencially it would make him unknoticable to all but the most powerful sensors. he made sure he read through the functions restrictions and limitations of the jutsu listed in the book so that he knew what to do and what to avoid when attempting the jutsu. it wouldn't be able to help him avoid every possible fault but it would work for the most severe scenarios that could happen.
(perception field 1/4)  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games