Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Tea Shoppe Citadel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:09 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Five only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Starting with Uki's first question after the huge display of wind, "Scrolls and ink can be picked up at Takumi, or perhaps Bast's shoppe here in the Sunagakure Shopping Super Dome. We'd have to go look." As suddenly as the wind, though, Uki's mind scattered off on to another question, about the viability of Fuuin in combat. "Fuuinjutsu has specialized requirements, with even more specialized effects. Your wind sealing there, bub, also comes in other flavors. There are some that allow you to simply write the Fuuin in the air for effects, others that allow you to create invisible barriers, or even create explosive tags. It's as widely diverse as you can imagine."

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:30 pm
User Image

Ukitiko Omay Mitsumi
Shounin no Gouzoku Clan - Speed Release
Genin of Sunagakure

⌈Ⓤⓚⓘⓣⓘⓚⓞ Ⓞⓜⓐⓨ⌋

Uki shook his head, understanding what 5 was saying. "Could you create a kanji, charge it, and then have it cause an electrical explosion? Or... I don't maybe we can make some scrolls for me for later but right now..." Uki jumped back from 5 and stood in a battle stance, having his left hand ready to unsheath his Ninjato. "I think you should test my ability for combat, I've been training really hard and haven't had anyone to practice on... plus I need to learn to have more control over my bloodline, you can help me won't you 5 sensei?" Uki was excited to have a personal sensei that he wouldn't have to share with a bunch of other new Genin.

Uki studied the large man, the muscle tone and Uki could tell that he was fast and skilled in hand to hand combat. Maybe Uki could learn to get better with his Ninjato just in generel, [Formless Locked Style]. Uki looked up at 5 and eased his hand, "Well Sensei, you can decide which training we start with. I can always get the Fuin battle set later on." Uki was excited to practice his skills that he had learned and hoped that 5 would be able to teach Ukitiko more about controling the speed instead of letting it consume him.

[[If we train enough together would it give Uki control over his Jinton bloodline, if so how many posts would it take to have full body control?]]

⋉Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ⋊

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:05 pm

Info:
[Five only]

Five shook his head as Uki asked about Fuuin. "Ask Three about those, kiddo." Hopping off of the crate, Five cricked his neck and cracked his knuckles. "I can help with the physical training, though, so get ready!" This was Uki's chance to start, otherwise Five would take the lead. Five leading it might not go over so well... In any case, Uki's usage of his ninjato would not harm Five if he struck him, such was his form, and was so permitted by Five not mentioning it as a fight condition.

(-1 post for training with a teacher, Syni)
((I believe the full control is gained gradually per rank, but testing your limits now will help later))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:38 pm
User Image

Ukitiko Omay Mitsumi
Genin of Sunagakure

⌈Ⓤⓚⓘⓣⓘⓚⓞ Ⓞⓜⓐⓨ⌋

Edited*

Uki stood there, and obviously wouldn't let the brute take lead, size didn't matter for speed. Uki drew his Ninjato and ran off down a small shelf hallway where he leapt up to the top of one of the shelves and used his Jinton chakra to move faster along the shelf tops. Coming up behind 5, Uki jumped, doing a front flip, and with both hands on the hilt of his Ninjato, Uki was aiming for the back of 5's neck. A known tactic to all Shinobi, avert and attack from behind, if that didn't work there were other means of combat. Uki was ready, he wanted to prove himself and this was one step closer to his overall dream!

Formless Style D Rank Training [1/3]

⋉Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ⋊

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:42 pm

Info:
[Five only]

Fortunately, shelving units tend to have a hollow sound to them, so Five could track Uki just after he padded along them. Ah, but yes, the jump! To where was the young man jumping? Turning right to face the last known thumping spot, Five raised his right hand outwards to make a pew-pew gun shape. If that didn't accidently bap away the ninjato, the weapon would dig itself onto Five's inorganic shoulder, likely forcing the tip of the sword to function as a pivot point. "I really can't see for shmuck, here," he complained with a grin, whether the attack had gone one way or the other. His response was minute, acting as if he had shook a great quantity of the tea shoppe citadel's dust off of him, which hung in the air much like particles in a shaft of sunlight. "That was pretty fancy, kiddo, but I'm ready now."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:44 pm
User Image

Ukitiko Omay Mitsumi
Genin of Sunagakure

⌈Ⓤⓚⓘⓣⓘⓚⓞ Ⓞⓜⓐⓨ⌋

Edited*

Ukitiko moved his body according to the dodge maneuvers just in case there was anything in the feaux gun act. Uki decided that a plunge in the shoulder was too risky, Uki landed on 5's shoulder lightly and back flipped off. On his way back to the ground, just before his feet touched ground, Uki slashed hard horizantally. Then would touch down to the ground and leap backwards ready for 5's next move, this wasn't going to be as easy as he thought it was going to be.

Formless Style :: Ninjato :: D Rank Training [2/3]

⋉Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ⋊

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:32 pm

Info:
[Five only]

Uki's ninjato flew into the dust surrounding Five, finding it to be more cushion-y than appearances allowed. This was more for the ninjato's sake than anything else, as smacking stone head on would likely make his sword damaged. Pulling his fake gun hand down and around, a simple shuriken flew out from it towards Uki's abdomen. This would likely be the last encounter before Uki's small training finished. After this, Fuuin training would be likely, or maybe even small talk. Who knows!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:16 pm
User Image

Ukitiko Omay Mitsumi
Genin of Sunagakure

⌈Ⓤⓚⓘⓣⓘⓚⓞ Ⓞⓜⓐⓨ⌋

Begining Chakra 285 :: Stamina 275

Landing on the soft body of 5, Uki felt his Ninjato sink into the man's shoulder. Uki noticed the man's fast shuriken throw. He quickly flickered outof the way and quickly back to grab his Ninjato, Jinton: Shunshin no Jutsu [ Speed Release: Body Flicker Technique ]. Uki jumped back away from the very fast large man. This was a whole other level of combat he had ever faced before. He stared the man down breathing a little harder than before. This last one would be sure to work! Uki performed a hand sign and in the blink of an eye, he lost his shadow and the traceable parts of his movement wouldn't be detected until just before the strike, Jinton: Mueishō [Speed Release: Shadowless Flight ]. As Ukitiko appeared in front of 5's face with a quick horizantal slash to the face, Uki would quickly retreat after making such an open attack.

Formless Stlye :: Ninjato :: D Rank :: [3/3] :: Training Complete

Ending :: Chakra 265 :: Stamina 275

⋉Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ⋊

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:26 pm

Info:
[Five only]

Persistent little genin! Five thought, letting the ninjato be pulled from his dust. The young one was panting, a sure sign that he would probably give up, but no! Gone he was, and not from a simple Shunshin. A moment later and a giant clang emanated from his head, the ninjato clearly shattering on Five's face, pieces of it flying into the crates around them. Recoiling to the side, Five took a single step to rebalance himself. It was also likely that Uki's wrist was badly bruised, as he appeared to still hold on to what was left of the blade. "Y'all right there, kiddo? I'm not made of the simple rock found around here. I shed some dust to try to keep ya from shattering both yourself and that blade, but I guess I forgot my head." Perhaps this one blow would give Uki a boost in confidence? It's not like there are too many of his kind around, but Five wasn't one for sentimental words. "Perhaps a trip to the medical ward, and then maybe to the mall for a new blade?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:03 pm
User Image

Ukitiko Omay Mitsumi
ϟShounin no Gouzoku Clan - Speed Releaseϟ
Genin of Sunagakure

⌈Ⓤⓚⓘⓣⓘⓚⓞ Ⓞⓜⓐⓨ⌋

ϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟ

All Uki could see, in the milisecond that was this clean strike, was the hit on 5's face. The Ninjato had broke, yet Uki didn't seem to care! Uki landed on his feet and jumped back. He tossed the hilt on the ground and unstrapped the hilt on his back. "Ooooooooh!" Uki started running circles really really really fast before stopping in an instant, "I got you 5 Sensei! I.. Oh my, I got you!" Uki pointed to the statue esque 5. "You owe me a new blade, if you were any other shinobi, you would have been toast!" Uki ran over to a chest in the corner an grabbed his new work gear. Then ran back to the muscular masterpiece that was 5. "Alright come on, let's go to the superdome and I'll pick up some scrolls and you should buy me a special Ninjato for being able to keep up with your speed, you know how old I am? No!? 12, Twelve years old and I can keep up with a legendary shinobi.. Man, what are days coming to. We'll rematch when I come up with some more training but for now let's just go have some fun at the mall." Uki sped off towards the Suna Store, not meaning to run, but it was in his blood!

ϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟ

⋉Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ⋊

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:37 pm

Info:
[Five only]

Not only does this kid run fast and speak fast, he also lives in such a high gear that he doesn't realize a bruise or a sprain when he gets one. Perhaps after he settles down? "Sure kid, lemme just re-gather my dust here," he responded to the entirety of Uki's exuberance. Just as easily as all of the blue glowing dust had been shaken off, it fell upon him, melding in with the rest of Five's muscles. "There, let's go," he meant to say to Uki, but Uki had already vanished for the mall. Shaking his head, he jogged for the nearest exit.

----------To the Sunagakure Shopping Superdome----------

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:58 pm
User Image

Fiammetta Richelle Gagane

| Genin | Sunagakure | Katon : Fuuton | AC 0 |
| Taijutsu : Monk | Musician : Painting Pictures |
Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

In this world, there is only one road that is leading forwards.

Entering the tea shop, Fia didn't quite know what to think or do. She was nervous and unused to actually interacting with people so intentionally going out to a place of business was a bit frightening. Finding a seat at a small table, she ordered a plate of spicy sushi, tempura style, and a small glass of honey milk tea. Waiting for it to come, she glanced around the store, taking everything in.

But on this road, demons follow in steps taken...

They'll drag the feet of those who listen to them.

They touch the deepest fears...

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:21 pm
User Image

Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

As the tea and sushi arrived, Fia fidgeted a bit, feeling......rather like her older brother. She was avoiding training and hiding the shame she had for being lazy by stuffing her face with food that was fattening. Really....a dancer should know better and as she lifted a piece of sushi between chopsticks, she scolded herself. But......it smelled amazing. Taking a delicate but large bite of the tempura fried sushi, she chewed slowly, savoring the heat. So much crunchy heat...wait. Too much heat... Her eyes widened and she dropped the rest of it and grabbed the tea, trying to drink the spicy food down. But the tea was hot....Fia let out a choked shriek and grabbed a napkin as a waiter hurried over to try and help, tea and sushi going into the napkin "w-water...p-please!" she stammered, tears coursing down her face as the waiter quickly patted her back and handed her a cold glass of water.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:42 pm
User Image

Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

Sipping her tea, a bit teary eyed, Fia tried not to appear like her mouth was still on fire. Her lips were swollen from the heat though she had tried to eat the sushi anyways. Her tea was iced now and as she took a small sip the ice clinked softly I wish I could gather enough energy to do something. she thought, putting her tea down as the tears started to gather. She brushed them away with the back of her hand and touched her sore lips again, wincing as the ridges of her fingertips scratched the tender skin.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:55 pm
User Image

α к ιɢ α ɢ α η є
α ɢ є :: 2 0ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єɢ є η ι ηs υ η α ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυ :: мysтιc нєrσмє∂ιcαℓ :: sρєcιαℓιsт
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 0 0α c :: 0 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r α :: 3 5 0 / 3 5 0ѕ т α м ι η α :: 2 0 0 / 2 0 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
мσσ∂ :: --

« Don't take things so seriously. You'll get old fast. »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----Finding Fia wasn't particularly difficult, though that might have just been because I knew her so well. She was my little sister, after all. To top that off, she hadn't noticed my entrance yet, as far as I could tell. Were it not for our past and her fear of touch, I would have taken that opportunity to sneak up on her, but I decided against it for obvious reasons. That, and despite her size, she could pack a lot of power behind a punch. I knew from experience.
-----Instead, I announced my presence by ordering a cup of tea and sat down across from her with a sigh. "Hey, Fi." The usual grin plastered to my face slipped slightly from the pained look on her face, and the teary eyes, and I stared at her questioningly. "You alright?" My gaze shifted away briefly as my tea was brought to me, but returned to Fia as soon as the waiter left. Syri probably wasn't far behind, so I had to take the moment of calm while I could.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« A bit of optimism never hurts. »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

• sнυrιкєη :: 10
• кυηαι :: 05

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• +25 chakra/stamina per rank [Power Package]
• D-ranked techniques and lower can be used without hand signs [Mystic Hero Discipline]
• Bukijutsu techniques require twenty (20) less stamina [Personal Attribute]

• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu wielding large weapons [Personal Attribute]
• 1 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Eiseijutsu [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games