Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:28 am
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
[Gennin] [Genjutsu] [Phantom Wolf]
"The Mind Will Defeat The Sword."

Keiji nodded at Jae, though his ears suddenly felt extremely hot for some reason. Why did he feel so uncomfortable around her? True her eyes had a particular... deepness to them, but he didn't even know her that well, only her name and what he'd overheard. Yes, his was nosy, he liked knowing things. So she was from Yuki? He didn't see the big deal, but for apologies to be thrown around, it must have been major, at least on a personal level. Something if he'd need to know, he'd be told. For now, he had to push.. no... wait. This could work for him, actually. It was hard that at least showed half the intellect he had, no boast or brag intended.

He waited a second, then entered the office again. Now he was able to examine the kage himself. The long hair made him look a little feminine, but hey, he didn't judge. He had a sense of leadership about him, though, like he was meant to be here. Too many times had a lowlife been put into power and not fit to rule, but it seemed this was not one of those cases. Now for his input. "Hokage-donno, I'd like to be teamed up with the girl, or at least act as a sort of guide. She's new, and could get herself into trouble. While it is true that I'm just becoming a gennin, I could help her understand the village layout." What he didn't mention was that he thought the two could work well together on missions, and there was that same feeling he couldn't explain, like it had to be him watching her so she didn't fall out of a tree. Or if worst came to worst, he could observe and anticipate a backstab and a defect back to her old village. It was something he doubted she'd do, but Kei was the type of person that planned for any and all scenarios.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:19 am
Raiden Aburame

User Image

Raiden walked into the office. "Hokage sama, I came to request that i be put in a squad, i've already trained a little on my own and am fairly skilled. But a squad would be much more fruitful." He was merely a genin, but his time as one, was spent mostly on training, he now wanted to go on missions.

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:50 am
User Image
Zhou Yun
Hokage ☉ King of Dreams ☉ Ranmaru

Zhou nodded and said," Alright I am sure I can work something out.The both of you. Meet me in the academy as soon as you get the chance." With that he made his way out of his office and began to make his way over to the academy.

[exit to academy ]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:54 am
Raiden Aburame

User Image

Raiden nodded his head, and after placing his hands back in his pockets, he turned and followed Zhou to the academy.

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:41 pm
Judai Satetsu The Black Sand

User Image
After sobbing for while Judai got up and left for the academy he needed to train now and didn't have time to worry if the kage was still mad at him
Leaf Village Genin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:53 pm
"I wonder how Hokage-sama is like?" Haru said to himself with his lips parted into a picture perfect smile as he walked to the Hokage's Office. He was smiling because he knew that first impressions meant a lot, if you don't look the part then you aren't up for the part. As the old saying goes "you only get one chance to make a first impression," and that wasn't a problem for Haru. He never met the Hokage before but, that was one of the few things he looked forward into as becoming a shinobi.

"I hope he..." Since Haru never met the Hokage before he didn't know if he or she was male or female. "...Eh, uh, or she is nice."

At last, finally reaching the door of the Hokage's Office, Haru vivaciously knocked on the door getting ready for his official beginning as a ninja.

Jolt of Fate

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:11 pm
JingJing scurried up the steps to the Hokage's office, leaping two steps instead of walking normally until she reached the top. Four steps from the top she hopped up the rest and started down the hall OH! Someones already there. she thought and moved easily to walk up beside the boy and knocked as well, smiling at him "Hello!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:26 pm
A small dainty receptionist made her way up the stairs and when she saw the two standing by the door she smiled and said," I apologize but the Hokage is out in the academy instructing some of the other gennin.If you have business with him I would seek him out there. " She bowed and made her way into the office and began to tidy it up a bit.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:27 pm
JingJing turned and bowed to the receptionist "Thank you. See you there." she said to the boy and raced down the steps, bouncing down them easily. She raced off to the academy with easy steps, her skirts fluttering around her knees.

(Exits)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:44 pm
Watching the girl in astonishment as she leaped around so immaturely brought Haru to a slight chuckle, "Heh, hey there. Aren't you full of life today." Haru said smirking. He shortly after extended his arm for a custom hand shake greeting and to acknowledge her as well as to state his name. "I'm Haru Nakamura, a pleasure to meet you" Haru said calmly.

Haru soon heard footsteps. He than turned his head into the direction of the noise. Once the small dainty receptionist made her way up the stairs his smile faded. He listened to what the female receptionist had to say and agreed with a friendly nod of the head.

"Sure, are you coming?" Haru asked to the girl he just met while walking away from the Hokage's Office door.

[Exits]  

Jolt of Fate

Sir Isaacs Lady

Blessed Elder

9,625 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Powerful medicine is posion in the hands of the unwise.

Juli accepted the Hokage's arm and made special note to keep the cold steel of her fan from touching him, there were something she would prefer to keep to herself. The fact her fans were weighted and bladed was something only she and the maker knew; so far as anyone else knew it was a mere decoration, or even those who knew her would only assume the fans were to be used to help her manipulate her air techniques. Walking into the office for a moment she felt the need to disattatch herself and hurry to make sure everything was ready. It was strange to walk arm and arm with someone she felt she should be proceeding and preparing for rather then arriving with.

Nodding as she passed Juli caught the eyes of a few of her assistants as they walked and they hurried a head to prepare and make any final arrangements. With that done Juli was able to relax a little more.

Truth can be dangerous in the hands of the unwary.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games