Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:16 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 270/270 |-|AC:3250 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu clenched his fist at Reiko's name but stopped when he saw Ichiro's hand. "Surprisingly enough, same here. My last exciting thing was fighting Reiko" Even tho it wasn't wanted."My name is Shikatsu Nara, nice to meet you." He said as he shook his hand.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

Shaking Shikatsu's hand back politely, Ichiro released his grip afterwards, and his arm fell limp at his side. Before he could speak words, another figure approached the two of them, and addressed only Shikatsu. Cousin....? Were these two related or something? Quickly taking a single step backwards, Ichiro would let the two of them converse, for the few moments they needed.

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Jashin Kaguya

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:50 pm
Jashin would look to the boy whom his cousin had been talking to as he turned his attention back to Shikatsu. Tapping his shoulder he would look at him and chuckle. Umm Hello anyone in there? Did you follow me here dude or are you two going to fight. If so I want in. He chuckled as he looked back to the other boy and winked at him. He had seen some of the fight with him and the uchiha so he knew that boy was strong but his cousin he wasnt so sure.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:01 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu snapped back into reality, he was thinking of Reiko again. "Oh hey, and nah I didn't follow you here. And as far as a fight, if he wants to i'm game." He said to them both.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

A comical bead of sweat grew onto Ichiro's forehead as the word 'spar' escalated the situation. These two guys wanted.... to fight? Usually, Ichiro would be all down for it, but he really wanted to save his strength! However, the Senju was too upbeat to let opportunities go. Smiling heavily, he raised his hand, and his thumb extended. "Yeah, alright! I'm down for it!" he shouted, the enthusiam in his voice clearly being noticed. Before long, Ichiro backed away from the two shinobi, gaining a significant distance. He only awaited Shikatsu and the other shinobi to repeat the same action, then, the battle would commence!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:12 pm
Jashin would smile as he did a backflipped and he chuckled as he raised his hands as the sand from his gourd began to circle around him. He was ready for a spar seeing how he has yet to truly practice his moves at all and seeing how this was a three way bought it would truly be intresting. Ready when you two are. Lets not go easy either if thats ok with you both. He chuckled as he didn't care if it was no holds barred or not but it would be fun either way.  

Jashin Kaguya

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:13 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu nodded and did the same. He was ready and quite frankly looking forward to this. He heard that this Ichiro was supposed to be strong, and he wanted to see just how strong Jashin was. He got into a stance he liked. It wasn't a normal one, but it let him have defense and still be able to switch to offence in an instant.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

Watching the trio seperate, Ichiro onlooked the both of them cautiously, his right hand creeping towards his left thigh. "I ain't pullin' no punches, bros!" The last word of the sentence was enforced by the Senju withdrawing his weapon; a basic katana of which was passed down into his family. However, that would not be the only action taken. His left hand briskly drew three shuriken, that of which he launched two at Jashin, and one at Shikatsu. Immediately afterwards, he sprinted towards the closet competitor; Shikatsu. Once he was within range, he swiftly swung his down diagonally downwards, aiming for the blade to cut the shinobi from his neck to his right thigh. If successful, the attack would not be fatal, but treatment would be needed.

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Jashin Kaguya

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:40 pm
Jashin flashed a smile as he really only came to life when he was fighting as he used the sand as a guard to catch the shuriken and hide his next actions. He would let his hands move like a blur as the area around all three of them became covered in a light mist. The mist itself wasnt very dense at all and it would be easy to fight through. However seeing how Ichi had disregarded him completely Jashin would follow up by disapearing from the mist into the rafters and grinned watching them. Drawing four shuriken he would chuckle and toss all of them at Ichi's back seeing how it was too him.

[chakra 280/320]

Dendou Enmu no Jutsu [ Electric Fog Technique ] used.
One Post Left for the Electric Fog  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:49 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu quickly pulled out his wakizashi and deflected the 2 shuriken. He then slashed down in the opposite direction as Ichiro so that there blades would collide, stopping both attacks. He would then extend his right leg and aim a kick at his gut.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:53 pm
The hokage followed his clone until the clone entered the dojo, whereupon, Moukogawa Wazurai he stealthily made his way to the roof. Sitting down, he allowed himself a generous view of what was about to happen by looking through the skylight. Luckily for him, there was a small alcove on top of the Dojo for maintenance reasons and it was there that he sat, preventing anyone from noticing him from inside the dojo.

The clone entered the building hurriedly. Spotting the two Chunin hopefuls sparring with another genin, he called out. "The village gates are under attack, two ninja have made it past our defenses and our making their way here. I sent this clone to warn you and to inform you that the Hokage wishes for you to protect the dojo at all costs."

(OOC: You three have been tasked with the following mission smile
Quote:
Title: This is not a Drill
Information: Those charged with this mission are to defend the village from a sudden, unknown invader and his/her cronies. What the shinobi do not know is that this event is nothing but a hoax set up by the village for training purposes.
Solo or Squad: Squad
Minimum Posts: None
Note: The rank of this mission is a reflection of the participator's rank. (Chuunin-C. Jounin-B. Konin-A.)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:03 pm
Jashin catchin himself before he could fully finish the jutsu and used his sand to catch the shuriken as he looked over at the clone. Grinning even bigger he bowed swiftly and looked over to his teammates in this mission as he quickly moved over to them. Ok guys how shall we defend this dojo. We haven't got long to decide a plan but these ninja must be strong if they got past our Anbu. He spoke in a blur as he knew that this was a dangerous time and they all needed to be in scenc with each other.  

Jashin Kaguya

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:10 pm
User Image

Nanako Hadio
Bukijustu ▪ Fuuton ▪ Suiton ▪ Rouge ▪ Whip user

[ Go to your knees my pet ]

A whip crack was heard, it snapped at the Hokage's clone and hit the back of it making it disperse. A man stood in the doorway with his legs apart just a bit. Coiling the whip back with a grin. Some hair covered one eye and half of his face. The one red eye that was showed held malice and determination to play with his new found pets. A laugh escaping his lips immediatly. "Honey, I'm home! Ready to have fun with ourselves?" He laughed, no one would know this was Zain the monk for everything was different. Voice, body, even his chakra color and weapon. Although he did have a katana on his back and hooked the whip when fulled rounded up to his side. Taking out the katana out slowely.

[ Out Of Cookies| Don't post until haji does, haji don't post until i give you something | ]

[ Because daddy wants to play... ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:36 pm
User Image

Ludwig Hedervary
Rouge ▪ Two katana's

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Suddenly another man stepped out with blonde hair and electrifying blue eyes."Your always so loud."He told his companion. As he walked next to him. He looked over at the genin."What seriously? these runts are what the leaf village have to defend their precious Dojo."He had an evil smirk on his face as he pulled out both of his katana's with expert handling."Well anyways I'm going to have fun slicing you all to bits." He said with his evil smirk growing larger.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:46 am

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu stopped his kick mere inches from Ichiro's stomach and sheathed his blade, bowing to the Hokage. After hearing what he had to say and Jashin got down from the rafter he clenched is fits and spoke. "Ok, Jashin, Ichiro, we don't have much time to prepare so we have to play on each others strengths and cover any weaknesses. The enemy will be here soon and we must be ready. I take it, Ichiro, that you are a close-range fighter, from the way and strength you attacked with, if you go in I'll back you up, but don't rush into anything. Now jashin, If my assumptions are correct you are able to fight at close-rang and probably mid-range as well, this will come in handy with both distractions and taking them head on if necessary." He stopped for a breath and waited for there response when the two ninja appeared out of nowhere and were ready to fight. "-Sigh- why does this have to happen now?" He thought to himself as he turned to face the ninja threat. He didnt know anything about them, but he would know soon enough. He took in a shallow breath and began to analyze them both, from what weapons he could see on them to any possible strength and speed they had. He studied them as he formulated a basic plan in his head in an instant, and yet, this plan could also change to accommodate any unknown factors. This was probably Shikatsu's best trait while in battle.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games