Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:53 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 305/305 |-|AC:4350 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu walked up to where Noctis was and leaned against the wall. "So what now?" he asked him.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:21 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis noticed the look Night gave him, he didn't respond. He didn't need to. He stayed outside as she went in to the ramen stand. The clone looked at Night and nodded as it stood up and walked off waving goodbye to Night and Kanta. Meanwhile the real noctis was outside. The shika came up to him. "I'm going to train your welcome to join."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:6350 Ryo:3600

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:33 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu looked up at the sky then back to Noctis. "Sure, I'll join you." He said as he walked over to the ramen shop and peaked in. "I'll be training with Noctis, so just come get me when you are ready ok." He said as he stepped out. "So then Noctis, what shall we do?" He asked.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:58 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis looked over at Shikatsu."I'm training outside of the village lets pick up that mission." He said heading out to the mission board

[Exit to Mission Board]

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:6350 Ryo:3600

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:01 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu nodded. "I'll meet you at the gate." He then vanished.
[Exit to village gates]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:11 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 345 |-|AC: 2,550 |-| 2,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

After finishing her bowl of ramen Eclipse turned in her chair making a few hands signs. Moments later a clone appeared. Looking it over it didn't appear as though it was pregnant. Smiling she told it to go off and train for the both of them since she couldn't do that herself. The clone nodded and headed towards the academy.
[Clone Exits to Academy]

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:19 pm
User Image

Kanta Zii Kagami
| Konoha | Laser Pointer | Ninjutsu + bloodline class | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Kanta quietly started with his second bowl of ramen, being asleep most the day made him really hungry. However somthing changed with kanta, he eyes weren't kid like and he spoke clearly, it was like somebody cranked up his age to 18 in a 7 year old's body. "don't worry about your lung... if you catch it before it gets bad it won't nearly feel as painful. It starts like a strong heartburn and gradually becomes like it did, with the exception of pained movement. A doctor can quickly treat it at that point and a few days in the hospital with no problems. waiting is ill advised." Kanta finished as he ate the rest of his ramen and looked up at Eclipse with a child like brillence in his eyes. "C-can I have another?"

+-------------------+

"A Ringmaster is nothing without his Performers."

User Image

Chakra Count: 300/300

"Fear me! For I am adorable!"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:25 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 345 |-|AC: 2,550|-| 2,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse looked over at Kanta, a chill ran down her spine as he spoke. He seemed so different for a second or two just then. Like he was her age. "S-Sure," Night then gestured the girl over asking for another bowl for Kanta. That was. . . different. I'm sure it was nothing though. Glancing back at him she then felt her chakra spike up some. Her clone must've been training their chakra pool. "Do you have any parents Kanta?" Eclipse asked in a soft tone, hoping if not that it wasn't a sad topic for him.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:46 pm
User Image

Kanta Zii Kagami

User Image

+-------------------+

Kanta shook his head, "My parents went rogue and were killed when I was a baby." He said quietly while eating the ramen, "I only really now my bloodline from what tetsuya told me when I learned rakurai and showed my neck." Kanta said showing the back of his neck showing the lightning kanji tattoo in the middle of his neck. His hand sparking a slight black raiton chakra. "Tetsuya called it... Ranton." the seven year old said putting a finger to his lip, as he ate not really bothered about what he said about his parents.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:08 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 370 |-|AC: 2,550|-| 2,700

User Image

Eclipse smiled at him and nodded. "That's right, they specialize in Kanton jutsus. . . .I think." She glanced up at the roof for a second thinking about it. Was that right? Eclipse was never good at remembering all the bloodlines and clans. "My parents died when I was a baby too, but I had my friends to fill the void of them. Like how you have Tetsuya and Karula?" Her thoughts then started to wonder back to her most two dearest friends, Haru and Dakkon. Not letting it show on her face her sadness remembering the last times she saw the two boys. One fighting over me with Reiko, and the others death. . . Glancing back at him a kind smile came upon her face. "You know, if you ever want to. . . I have another room left in my apartment. If you get lonely. I'm sure Steel would love to have you around more."  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:19 pm
User Image

Kanta Zii Kagami

User Image

+-------------------+

Kanta blinked as he looked at her, "my elements are suiton and raiton.... whats kanton?" he asked tilting his head knowing fire style was called katon, but kanton was something that confused him. "A room is great, but its not a subsitute for a family, and your already starting one." Kanta replied looking at his ramen and swirling the noodles around and eating them slowly and a little saddly as he looked back to a kid with his parents enjoying their food. It was obvious kanta was very lonely at times which scared him by the look in his eyes.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:05 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 370 |-|AC: 2,550|-| 2,700

User Image

"Hmm, well it's lighting I believe. It might just be the name." She said to him then toke a bite of her ramen, it almost gone. "Well, I got moved to a much larger apartment. One room I use then theirs a hallway with three open rooms. Steel sometimes sleeps in one of them. It would be no bother though. Since that would still leave two or one rooms left." Eclipse thought about it. How that I think about it our apartments more like a house. "It would be no trouble. If you want I could also teach you some Raiton jutsu's."  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:57 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu walked over to the ramen shop and went in, seeing Night. "Hey um, Are you ready for me to look at that wound, or not at the moment?" He asked her.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:18 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 385 |-|AC: 2,550|-| 2,700

User Image

Eclipse finished her ramen, Kanta seemed to be digging in as much as he liked. Which was a good sign that the boy had a healthy apatite. Turning some the chunin looked back at her friend and smiled some. "Sure," Looking at Kanta she continued to say. "Do you want to go home with Steel while I get checked up, or should I come back. I promise it'll be fast."

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Hearing Shikatsu Steel blinked his ice-cold eyes open. Raising his rump up and his tail sticking out curling to were it curved touching his back some, the wolf stretched out his paws in front of him digging at the ground letting out a gaping yawn. "Arrrrrrrf!" Going up to all four his paws the larger than life wolf shook his pelt and sat down on his haunches awaiting for Eclipse to come out.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:49 am
░░▒▓██►Noc-clone◄██▓▒░░

User Image

I am just a Clone
Go bother the real me.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
The Noctis clone that had been outside stirred, he had been leaning against the wall for sometime now. He heard that eclipse was planning on leaving. He walked in and headed to the counter he dropped a sack of ryo on the counter paying for their meal.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:7550 Ryo:3800

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games