Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Housing Facility: Apartments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:21400 両 ۞ AC:53000 ۞ Chakra : 1205

Kein smiled at Dai and said," No I am not drunk......... yet. I am just feeling pretty good." When she asked what she was going to do with him he wormed his upper body so that his head was hanging off the couch and he could see Dai upside down and said," It would be funner to know what you WOULDN'T do. That way I can do alllllllll the things you WILL do to me." He sat up and took another swig of the whiskey. Sukai was being rather quiet.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:54 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | ONIN Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai leaned forward "Liar." when he paused when he said he wasn't drunk. Dai watched him as he flipped his body to where he looked at her while upside down. She frowned with a faint hue of pink on her cheeks when he told her to tell him what she WOULDN'T do to him. "If you think I'm drinking, you're wrong, Kein." She told him with a stern look. ...I know what happens when I get drunk... She thought as she stared at him trying to fight her blush back. She leaned back and folded her arms under her "chest" as she looked at him.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 400 / 400 |
| AC: 4,300 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

{{ooc: }}  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:06 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai looked at Dai and Kein. Glancing between the two. "Dai just join and drink. . .you'll feel better afterwards. Slight hangover yeah, but it'll help you relax." Flipping her bangs out of her pinked face. Taking another drink she put the bottle down looking up at the ceiling leaning back once more. She was buzzed, but she didn't want to loose control of herself by getting drunk.

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 430/430
AC: 3,150
Ryo: 1,900

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:23 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞

Kein smiled again at Dai and said," Yea Sukai is right I feel great." He handed her the cup. Weather or not she knew it, Dai was going to drink one way or another even if he had to force her. He looked her dead in the eyes as his faced reddened a bit more. He was not drunk but it was starting to affect him.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai looked at Sukai and parted her lips. "I don't want to drink." She said flatly. Looking between the two of them. ...Kein is the fun drunk and Sukai is the Shy drunk. I hate my drunk side... She thought as she was starting to get annoyed. Dai stared at the glass that Kein held to her before looking at Kein with the same "dead in the eyes" look. "I'm..............going to bed." She told the two of them. Dai slowly turned and began to make her way to the bedroom. "Have fun with your hangovers." She told them with a small wave over her shoulder at them.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:49 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Suki looked over at Dai walking away. Tilting her head back she sighed. "Gahhh, you can be a kill joy sometimes Dai." Sukai sat up crossing her legs leaning forward folding her arms under herself. Not intentionally pressing her breast together. The medic looked at the bottle. Wondering if she should take another drink or leave it be for another moment longer.

+-------------------+

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai stopped in mid step when Sukai called her a Kill Joy. Dai clenched her fists at her sides. That little comment didn't help. She turned on her heels and walked over to Sukai. A stare of death in her eyes. Before Sukai could react Dai snatched the bottle from the medic. She pressed her lips against the rim and tilted her head back. Drinking several large drinks, before pulling the bottle from her mouth. "I maybe many things..." She shoved the bottle to Kein. "But a 'Kill joy' is not in my titles." She said with some edge in her voice before siting on the other side of the coffee table. ...I hate drinking... She thought as she sat quietly. No hue pink tint on her cheeks yet.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:00 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein cheered as he took a glass and handed him the bottle from which he drank a bit. He smiled and said as he lay back down," See happy times all around." He honestly had not a care in the world right now but come morning it would all come but but that was in the morning for now he was going to enjoy it.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:20 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai laughed softly looking at Dai getting so serious. "Ahhhh okay, prove it to me." Suki looked Dai straight back in the eyes, smiled, and giggled innocently. "Isn't this fun? We can actually sit in a room together now. haha~" Too bad we have to be drunk or buzzed to do so. . . Sky glanced from Kein to Dai again leaning back bringing her legs up to her chest almost in the fetal position but only with her arms and head back on the edge of the couch. Suki started humming a soft tone. Wondering how much they would drink before they dropped. Her herself had never drunken so much to get drunk but buzzed.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:48 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai looked at Kein as he proclaimed "Happy times..." She locked her hands together under the table. ...I have to tell him. But... Dai looked at Sukai rose an eye brow at her when the Medic proclaimed the three of them could finally be in a room together. ...Both of them will drop before me. Thanks to those nights of drinking with Sakaki... Dai thought as she waiting for the bottle to be passed back to her.

+-------------------+

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:07 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein shoved the bottle over to Dai after he took another sip from it. He was rather interested in how this was going to turn out. He could not help but laugh when Sukai said they could finally be in a room together. He kicked his feet up onto the table as he relaxed on the couch. It was all good, for now at least.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:14 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai closed her eyes and grinned. This was actually very relaxing. The medic chuckled then picked up her fan she put down next to the coach. Pointing it towards Kein she began poking his side with it saying 'Do something and make this interesting!' Suki smirked putting the fan down again taking a bottle and drinking it.

+-------------------+

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:57 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai took the bottle from Kein and took several drinks before handing the bottle. She looked at Kein's feet and grinned a little. She took the tip of her index finger and traced the curve of his foot. She giggled before liking at Sukai.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:09 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein was a bit wasted but this was insane. He had Sukai poking him like a dead guy and Dai messing with his feet which made him want to both remove his leg and for some odd reason sneeze all at the same time. Yet he still stifled both the urges. AND THEN THERE WAS SUKAI. Who was prodding him like a cow with his own fan. It was rather ironic but he didn't really care as the end of the fan continued to poke him in the ribs. He tilted his head and said," Can I help you guys." He laughed a bit as he simply lay there drinking. He would get them back soon enough. When he could think of something to get them back with.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:13 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai smiles and laughed softly at Dai messing with Kein's feet. Scouting closer to Kein's side Suki smiled even more poking Kein's face with her index fingers. They were BOUND to get a reaction out of him yet! What was it though was a mystery. The medic pushed on with her raping pokes curious to what was going to happen.

+-------------------+

User Image

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games