Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Health Facility: Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:30 pm
ken-faita

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:17500 |-| 7800

User Image

Shikatsu continued treating them, a few with severe concussions and one he had to put in a medically induced coma till he finished on him.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:18 pm

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:17500 |-| 7800

User Image

Shikatsu wiped the sweat from his brow and sighed in relief. He looked at all his patients and smiled. "Not a one lost. I'm glad." He said as he made a shadow clone and made it go to the hokage.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:57 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

The clone of Shikatsu rushed to the hospital grounds and yelled out for his true form. As he came out he saw Noctis unconcious and placed him on a make shift medical bed/table before undoing the clone jutsu so he knew what happened. Once the memories were passed onto him he made a clone and sent it back to the hokages office and began treatment to diagnose what caused this.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:02 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

kiropterain1

Masaru would appear beside the Nara male and the fallen Noctis. With a face of anger and worry, he turned to Shika to stop him and told him to go get the head of the hospital. 'It's not that I don't trust in you, it's just that I don't know of your capabilities understand? I would feel safer if you went and did this yourself because if someone assaulted him, then what say they wouldn't anyone trying to help him? If your clone went but got destroyed before getting help, then we would be screwed. Now go, hurry.. please.. The Head should be at the Monument with other medical staff and civilians..' Masaru's voice was sincere and concerned. His gaze would remained fixed on Noctis however.  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:49 pm
Blessings Followed by Sin
Grand Chevalier Haji

Shikatsu looked up as Masaru appeared on site and then told him To fetch the head of the hospital. "You want me to stop what im doing and go get him?"He asked confused. Why leave him to get a doctor when he was already there. He new better then to argue with a Kage and nnodded. "He's in your care till I get back. If anything happens to Noctis cause I wasn't here..."He stopped before he said something he'd regret and took off at high speed.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:30 am
Grand Chevalier Haji

After 10 or so minutes, Shikatsu returned with the doctor."What hapoened here?"The doctor asked looking over his body.  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:45 pm
kiropterain1

As the head Doctor saw Noctis she immediately knew what was happening. She began to work quickly and her tireless effot along with Shikatsu help (Auto controlling you if you don't mind Kiro) They were able to stabilize him for the moment. But who knew for how long they could keep him alive. The doctor then turned to the both of them. She sighed heavily."At this point, this is all we can do for him. He's stable for the moment. But who knows how much longer he will hold out."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:46 pm
Kojin

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kojin ran into the hospital being guided by the medic. She wanted to see her father okay. Did the medic mean he was okay though? That he was alive and well even after his attempt? No matter how bad he was she was going to give him a reason to live. She didn't know why he wanted to die but she would do her best to change his mind. Seeing her father in such a weak state made her heart sink. She walked to his bed side and stood there silently as her hand grabbed his.

Survival

[chakra: 440/440][stamina: 185/185]
[ryo: 1850][AC: 2550]
Grand Chevalier Haji

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:27 pm
Kojin Kyuketsu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Noctis Shinsetsu
Sannin ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1240/1240 ▪ Stamina 1000/1000 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:200/200 ▪ AC:102300 ▪ Ryo:

[ The world pushes us without mercy ]

Kojin would feel a slight grip on her hand. As Noctis eyes slowly opened. He appeared a little weak, but overall his accident didn't seem too bad. He noticed he was in the hospital, he never imagined it would happen like this. With his actual affliction helping him. He turned to Kojin and smiled softly."Sorry to have worried you." he sighed and then looked up at the head doctor. She then turned getting the message and pushed the Hokage and Shikatsu out."Lets go and give them a little space."And noone wanted to mess with the head doctor, she handled everything when you were bruised and broken so you didn't want to piss her off. So they all waited outside the doors till they were done."Kojin, Look after Kisuke and Yukiko while I'm in the hospital ok?"He said with a small weak smile. As if he was promising he would get better. He brought his hand over to her and left a ring in her hand."Here, take this." the ring at the moment was just colorful and it was pretty cool."Even, while I'm here...I'll always be with you ok?" It seemed he was okay for now, what did she have to worry about?"Now continue your training and be strong, not just for me. But for the village for Kisuke and Yukiko."

(If you don't know, Kisuke and Yukiko are his actual children. Though they are young like 3-4 years old.))

[ and when some push back, the world points and cries...EVIL. ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:51 pm
Kojin

User Image

Kojin took the ring from him and put it on her middle finger. As it glowed she began to tear up holding his hand. "I love you dad." She said as she began to cry softly. "I'm sorry I haven't been a good daughter to you. But I will become strong for you, the village, Kisuke, and Yukiko. I promise I'll become strong enough to inherit the title of hokage." She spoke softly as she cried even harder at this point.

Survival

Grand Chevalier Haji

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:25 pm
Kojin Kyuketsu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Noctis Shinsetsu
Sannin ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1240/1240 ▪ Stamina 1000/1000 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:200/200 ▪ AC:102300 ▪ Ryo:

[ The world pushes us without mercy ]

Noctis patted Kojin on the head."I love you too Kojin. You've been amazing daughter, I'm sorry I couldn't have been a better father."A few tears also welled up in his eyes. But he fought hard to hold them back from streaming down his face."You should go now sweetie, come check on me tomorrow ok?"

[ and when some push back, the world points and cries...EVIL. ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:33 am
Kojin

User Image

Taking a seat next to his bed side she didn't listen to him. "No." She spoke stubbornly as she buried her face into his arm. She was trying to hold herself together at this moment. "I'm not leaving you dad." She spoke softly and continued. "You have so much to show me to being a shinobi, You have strange jutsu to teach me, tactics, as well as how to be a normal girl. You've always known I was different since I was a Hyouton and I need you to continue helping me not become a cold mercenary like the rest of them. Please let me stay." She said as she was saying anything that made sense in her head. Not necessarily good things either.

Survival

Grand Chevalier Haji

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:54 pm
Kojin Kyuketsu
Grand Chevalier Haji

Shikatsu turned to Masaru and sighed. "Masaru, can you set up a meeting for all medical shinobi. I need to see where there all at and I'm willing to help them get better at it."He said, calling him by name and not by title.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:15 pm
kiropterain1

Masaru was pacing the hall as he waited to be able to enter the room again. A voice caught his attention which caused him to stop and stare towards it's origin. 'Oh? You speak to me with such formality.. I hadn't been aware we've been friends for a long time. Sorry about that Shikatsu.' Masaru would chuckle and wave his hand about as if waving the seriousness of his statement away. 'It's fine. And yes, I can call for them later on once I get back to the office.'  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:44 am

Shikatsu nodded and looked to where Noctis was. "Yea sorry. I have called anyone hokage in a while. The hokage before noctis wasn't strict on me calling him by title and Noctis here, well we started at the academy together. I've never called him Hokage. But I've anyways been there for him." He said sitting against the wall. "As I will be for you as long as your here. If you ever need me for anything let me know." He finished and closed his eyes, thinking of the past when times were easier and peaceful with his friends.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games