Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Serec Fields Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:21 pm
H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity

User Image

Hitomi officially decided she was never going patrolling again. Sure, it was useful to learn of her surroundings, but the boringness wasn't worth it. The only thing she was grateful for was the fact that she needed to be on her toes in case there really was an enemy. After she walked around the fields for a bit and softly smiled as three small civilian children ran across the fields, probably playing ninja, she sighed and headed to the next place she needed to patrol.

Mission Patrol the Village underway  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:49 am
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis walked into the area. He looked around looking for anything that looked suspicious. Since he was patrolling everything needed to look right. Since nothing looked out of place he left to continue patrolling.

Patrol the village! In progress

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:1350 Ryo:900

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:58 pm
User Image

Benkai Houshou
Genin_-_Genjutsujutsu_-_Sakkakugan

Benkai walked into the serec fields. 'Damn this sucks.... im never doing this again...' He looked around to complete his patrol of this area. He then left to continue his patrol.

Mission: Title: Patrol the village!
Information: The village is on alert, and shinobi are required to patrol the village and look for anyone, or thing, that doesn't rightfully belong! If you find an enemy shinobi, kill or capture them! Don't let them leave with any info!
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: One post in every thread in the village
Note: Becomes Rank A mission if enemy is discovered

[Chakra: 245/245]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:47 am
Uinsean walked through the fields. The place was large, and it took him awhile to check. However large it was, it was an open area, so thankfully his patrol didn't take too long.

[Rank C: Mission: Patrol the Village!: In Progress.]  

Shinigami Abarai

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:23 pm
Chakra :: 430|430

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image
              Hitomi walked around in the fields a bit and nodded to herself. 'This is the perfect place to train in the Akira Style. The wind is strong and it's very peaceful here.' she found an area where there was just hard earth since she didn't want to step on any plants or grass, and pulled out her fans.

Akira Style - Stage Two 1|10

She then decided to work on the balancment of the style and made sure her footing was sturdy. She raised her arms at torso level and bent her knees slightly before trying different stances that would help with balance.

Akira Style - Akira: Balance - Stage Two 2|10

After falling in her recently learned stance, she sent of her feet forward which caused her to naturally fall into a ducking position. She practiced this motion until it came naturally. It would be a great move to use when dodging projectiles.

Akira Style - The Second Akira: Snap - Stage Two 3|10

Next, she quickly bent her knees in a ducking position while, with arms straight forwards, slashed horizontally and parallel. She did this again and again, imagining an enemy throwing kunai at her. She dropped down and slashed her fans forward and horizontally, her arms flinging outwards. She worked on this thrice more until her footing was sturdy and balanced.

Akira Style - The Second Akira: Chop - Stage Two 4|10

Hitomi spread her feet so they were parallel with her shoulders and positioned her open fans horizontally parallel from each other and focused chakra to them. With a flick, she snapped them closed. This action caused a small burst of chakra to be emitted and blasted. She did this again and again until she was sure that she could use it to deflect projectiles or even act as a sort of projectile.

Akira Style - The Second Akira: Fold - Stage Two 5|10

From her original ducking position, she slashed her fans once horizontally and once vertically in rapid succession. She then quickly followed up with snapping her fans shut which let out two bursts of chakra which would hopefully knock back an opponent. She practiced this combination many times until she got it right and even added some moves from the First Stance.

Akira Style - The Second Akira: Complete - Stage Two 6|10

She then focused chakra to her feet and swung to the right, noticing that this way her dodging speed had increased. She focused chakra once more to her feet and darted forwards, snapping her fans shut. She did this until it came as second nature and settled her chakra so she wouldn't be as exhausted.

Akira Style - Enhanced Step - Stage Two 7|10

She concentrated chakra to her fans and continuously slashed four times, four blades of chakra slashing the air. She quickly cancelled it so it wouldn't destroy the nearby plants and tried it again. She repeated all the moves she had currently learned about the style until she was able to perform any combination at random successfully.

Akira Style - Chakra Slash - Stage Two 8|10

She focused chakra to the fans once more and did a back waving motion which caused a gale of wind. Since she focused more on lightning chakra, the gale of wind was charged with heavy electricity. She repeated this twice more for perfection and took a deep breath to relax herself.

Akira Style - Elemental Burst - Stage Two 9|10

She then tried to integrate genjutsu into the style and made eye contact with the fan. It seemed to dissolve into the air. Hitomi smiled proudly at her successful training and dispelled the genjustu effortlessly. She put away her fans and sat down for some chakra training.

Akira Style - Wall Shadow - Stage Two 10|10 complete

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:48 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto
Crazy Samurai Ⅻ Lazy JouninSnow Monk Ⅻ Calm Wind Currents Ⅻ Perfect Waves

Zain had lost his way to food and sake. Almost disappointed in himself he kinda wandered. His eyes landed on a female training and he watched from afar. Stroking his chins like the habit it was when he was thinking.

"Men look like girls and girls look like men, only difference is boobs. Kinda."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:11 pm

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image
              Hitomi did not open her eyes or move out of her seated spot on the ground, but she activated her Sakkakugan, sensing someone nearby who was neither coming closer nor moving farther away. She opened her eyes to reveal the scarlet red irises of the Sakkakugan and stood up, slightly tensing and wishing it was just some random person instead of an enemy or worse, a rogue. "You can come out now. Who's there?"

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:01 am
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto

Zain smiled a bit and closed his eyes to step forward a little more so he was in her normal view. "Sorry...I got lost." He rubbed the back of his head with his eyes still closed. he opene his eyes with their green hue to look at her. "Well she has her guard up." He thought.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:24 pm

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image
              "Er, ok...well, good luck trying to find whatever you're looking for," Hitomi deactivated her eyes and walked away while waving goodbye.

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:11 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto

He didn't realize she was so non talkative. "Waiiiiiit!! Could you atleast point me in the direction of your ramen shop?" He didn't want to keep wandering around hopeless. He bet the Yuki kage missed him already!

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:32 pm

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image
              Hitomi turned back to glare at him before sighing and pointing east to where the buildings and houses could be seen. "Head that direction. Follow the village's main road upward towards the Hokage's building and you'll eventually come across it," Hitomi spoke, her back towards him, before walking away.

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:47 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto

Zain nodded, he must of missed the road to it when he had left the Hokage's office. With a turn on the heel he started walking away and only shimmer came from his double blades meaning he was a ninja.
[/exit]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:52 pm
The Crimson Blade

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 300 |-|AC: 2,000|-| 2,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse tugged Reiko to the fields sighing softly under her breath. Turning looking into his eyes"Sorry, I didn't mean to pull you away, . . . It's just. . .I don't know." Her eyes narrowed looking down at the ground. "I guess, . . . I don't want to see you mad like that again." She had to admit that she was glad he cared that much for her. Also it was kinda hot. But then again that's just what had attracted her to him in the first place. Ha, I guess that means I like the bad boy. Looking at his other hand she saw that he had gotten her favorite flower. "Did, . . you get flowers?" As looked up at his gaze with her crimson hues.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:11 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko nodded to her as he brushed a stray strand of her behind her ear"I did. I just felt like lately...I guess I feel like I have been letting you down" He said with a look of shame"I just wanted to show you that you are the most important thing to me and that when your with me I will take care of you with all my strength" As he said that he looked into her eyes with a new found longingness. For the briefest of seconds he saw their future flash before him,and from what he could tell it was a good one,a happy one. He just wondered how many more bodies he would have to pile up before then

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:16 pm
The Crimson Blade

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 300 |-|AC: 2,000|-| 2,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse blushed at his tender touch. She placed her hand over his as he put some of her hair behind her ear. "Awww, Reiko." Wrapping her arms around him she then gave him a tight hug as she kissed him softly on the lips. She had noticed how his face seemed to become slightly sad when he paused for a moment before. "Reiko, . . . I will never be happier than when i'm with you. To be by your side, as your wife." Night smiled some, she wasn't all that good at the cheesy love situations. But they were nice when they were with Reiko, any other guy she would've laughed at and walked away. Her respect for that man to drop.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games