Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Entrance: Konohagakure Great Gates [ Open ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:21 am
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae glared at him, watching him take a seat. She crossed her arms tightly across her chest, taking deep breaths so she didn't pass out once again."Now is really not the time for your out of place sense of humor." Jae retorted, reproaching him. Her expression was set, Jae serious for once in her life.

[ooc : [whistles] Hey! In my own defense she asked me! I don't restrict anyone in anything they do! >> ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:29 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 505/505 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:12100 ▪ Ryo:3800

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis looked over at her as she did not appreciate his attempt at humor."Ya, never was too good at that."He said noticing how she was breathing."You should probably sit before you collapse again."He told her indicating the empty space next to him. He looked at her his expression now matched as he was before."I have a feeling you're mad at me."He said as if he hadn't done anything wrong.

((I know she did, she told me and the kids are supposed to disappear as well, Ya thats gonna go well. -_-))
[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:53 am

Jae didn't converse with people and the fact that Noctis was playing coy when she knew him to be the sneaky snake that he actually was. She looked at the empty space next to him and stared at it, as if potentially posed some sort of threat. She took a seat, scooting as far away from him as possible. "You got my family involved in this Noctis. Mad is an understatement." She said, warning him. Jae stayed quiet, lost in thought. Closing her eyes she sighed. Why was she talking to him? She should be ignoring him and cursing his soul into the deepest parts of hell.

[ooc : XD Not my fault. hahaha she decided that. ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:15 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 505/505 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:12100 ▪ Ryo:3800

Noctis sighed, at her statement."Technically-."he was gonna say she had gotten them involved though the statement was true, it would probably serve to infuriate her even more."What are you so afraid of, if Yukigakure wanted to do something they would have done it." Currently Noctis only had suspicions on what was occurring. But no other explanation fit what was happening."They don't even have the man power to guard their gates well, and I'm sure as hell that I'm way stealthier than you." Once Jae had left, Noctis had called a snowstorm over Yukigakure, it wasn't anything crazy but it snowed enough to cover her tracks and his. But she didn't know that. So in reality he helped.

((Sleep time!!~ night Digi XD))

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:58 am

Jae rolled her eyes, fighting the urge to turn around and punch him. "I didn't ask you to get into my business. Was it sport for you? Did you have fun snooping into my business? There is a reason I don't tell people about my past and it wasn't for you to just dig it up." Jae looked out at a spot before her, staring blankly at nothing in particular. She was angry she was annoyed she was... hurt. Betrayed was the word. She couldn't trust people. Especially when they infringed on her life. "You know what it's fine. Perfectly fine. In your little world it's not wrong, you are never wrong. Keep living exactly like that, just keep me out of it. Wait. You don't care. You never asked to be teamed up with me in the first place right? Heh. Works for me." Jae stood up then, slowing down as she righted herself. She took a deep breath and then turned to look at him, smiling, the same smile she used on every single person she met. One that meant nothing, one that had no feeling and one that hid her true expressions. "I'm heading to the office now Sunbae." She smirked and then headed for the Hokage's office, the only man on this planet she could trust not to abuse his power. She tapped the headband that was strapped around her leg and shook her head, laughing aloud. Konoha Shinobi. They sure know how to unnerve people. And I joined their ranks.

[exit to office]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:24 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis just sat there and listened to her talk, though it didn't really have an effect on him. She was right he didn't care so she was wasting her breath. He did find her smile annoying though, after seeing how she acts that smile seemed so fake. Maybe he had just been with her too much, what was the hokage thinking setting them up on missions like this. When she headed off to the hokage's office he sat on the bench for a few more minutes then stood up and began heading to the office as well.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:40 am
Never count me out...
User Image

...Because determination makes up for a difference in strength!

Tsukino Kazuki

[Genin][Ninjutsu Class][Medical][Konoha]['Moonlight Beauty']

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino had all her things packed and was ready to go. She was actually pretty nervous for the first time. The exams would not be some walk in the park this go round. Everything would be difficult, and every challenge would assess the skills she has developed. She didn't have the time to learn any water chakra techniques, but she hoped that through the use of her newly created techniques, she would be able to fight on par with her opponents. She sighed before leaving the village.

Chakra: 275/275

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:01 pm

Jae was at the gates without a break in pace. She was more than ready to leave now and be on her way. Being busy kept her mind off unimportant things. She didn't want to be distracted when she was fighting. She wasn't going to mess her chance up. She needed to win. No matter what.

[exit]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:58 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 505/505 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:13000 ▪ Ryo:3800

The Noctis clone speeds through the gates area heading to the the snow country.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:29 pm

The clone of Hitomi sped past the gates after briefly flashing her Konoha headband to the guards, heading towards Takumi.

[/exit to crossroads]

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:59 am
User Image
[Character name]: Shizuka Aburame
[Rank]: Genin
[Chakra pool]: 330
[Mood]: Content
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shi left through the gates after having packed enough things to make the trip to the festival. She wanted to find Taka and Koshie.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:45 pm

By now the clone was panting, since she had yet to get used to the weight of the six blades on her back. She quickly ran through the gates after flashing the guards her headband, and headed to the academy.

{//exit to academy}

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:28 pm
Clone Noctis exited and headed to Takumi.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games