Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:13 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 330/ 410 ll AC: 8,900 + 500 ll Ryo: 1600

Her eyes sauntered a look of annoyance. "Well aren't you a dandy crack in the a**?" She muttered under her breath, acknowledging his stubborn nature before gently removing his hands off of his shoulders. She pressed over his shoulders with firm fingers, obviously expecting a pained reaction. She did so to confirm her diagnosis and to upset him a little. But mainly to specify the indicated area of his torn muscle.

" 'Thank you Doki-sama. For treating me despite my annoying and impulsive tendencies.' " Doki shrilly spoke to imitate his position while composing a ball of chakra into her hands once more. The form was then condensed into a smaller ball. "Why, you're quite welcome, Kyo-kun. Be careful next time.~" She mocked him as though his opinions or answers mattered very little.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:19 pm
User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

It was more than a pained reaction, he screamed from her pressing onto his wound. He glared at her and let her keep checking his shoulder. "Well how about I bite your shoulder and tear you a muscle, then lets see if we can smile." He stuck his tounge at her, yelping when the pain hit again and he bit his tounge on accident. He stuck it back in his mouth and tried to look normal.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Rank of Stage / Techinque [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ] 90

"Is to protect those you love..."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:25 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

"Well that'd be super of you, hurting the person who's treating you for free." She scoffed, believing his taunts to be as effective as a rock participating in a squirrel race. Now that she had a better idea of where his inner most damage had been taken, Doki then pressed her chakra coated hands over his shoulder. The ball of chakra was lapping into his skin to heal. "So what did you do this time?" She asked without really looking to him. The glow of lime green enveloped his shoulder now sporadically downsizing his injury to two-thirds. All that practicing helped improve her time in efficiency. In the meantime, she noticed how he no longer smelled like urine but rather something more..tangy and acidic. Lemons?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:32 pm
User Image

Kyoishi rolled his eyes again, believing Doki had pleasure in seeing him in pain because his wits were good as rocks against snails. "I was training...my Haraise style needs to be finished so I did some of it and err well, lets say top speed plus ground or whatever else I hit does not equal fun." He wondered a bit though, Doki sounded a little grumpy too so he outright said it. "Doki, are you pregnant? Maemi says girls get pregnant and your either pregnant or your on your period....cause you seem grumpy." If anyone could be more blunt than Kyoishi then the ninja world would blow up.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ] 90

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:46 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Haraise. Must be one die-hard style. She was about halfway there to sealing his injury now but the rest would be an even lengthier process. After healing him, she would be done for the day so as long as her concentration was...in tact. Her eyes nearly fell out of their sockets. She was speechless. The girl could feel her soul removing itself from her body, seeping from her 'o' shaped mouth in lifeless response to Kyo's educated assumption. If she hadn't known any better, Doki would have blamed Maemi for not teaching the dunce any better.

But depressingly enough, she wasn't able to mentally deny his secondary assumption. She was in fact rather moody but her having a bun in the oven was way out of the question. Her iridiscent eyes looked away from Kyo while putting up a distressed expression. She could have just injected raccoon hormones and be done with it but thanks to him, her day was coming to a darker end. It also gave her a depressing revelation. Sniff...heartless b*****d.. I don't even have a boyfriend yet! She sucked in a deep, lengthy breath. That still didn't mitigate her face from looking like an angered bear. "Kyo...A female can't be pregnant if they are already on their period. And in this case, I'd advise you to change the topic and be SENSITIVE."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:54 pm
User Image

Kyoishi raised a eyebrow, why were people so shocked when he asked this? He moved his shoulder a bit, it still hurt but not as much as before. "Ok so your just on your period, got it." He smiled at her, showing he didn't understand female feelings with being gay and all. "Can girl's get horny? I wanna know if Maemi could get horny too." He asked, Maemi had gotten Kyo horny so he wanted to know either how or if Maemi could get horny.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ] 90

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:04 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

His shoulder was almost completely done with the exceptions of half a tissue to heal. Just then, her embarrassment for this boy flooded in to her cheeks and signaled sparks of rage. That...that's far from what I meant... "Ack!" She couldn't say anything. Oh how she pitied Maemi. Poor Maemi. Do you hear the things he says about you? She gritted her teeth evidently enough to show as her head shifted to him. "Hormones, if you have them then yes, Kyo. Why?" She now asked him, curious as to why his attention's been mostly revolving around Maemi lately. Her eyes would have winced if she thought it could relate to the fact that he was Sypher's half brother or if Kyo was just infatuated with him because he resembled him. It was clear to Doki anyway, that Kyoishi was in fact, infatuated with Maemi. "You're really fond of him, aren't you?" She asked, lightening up a little despite being a bit on edge. He's so...dumb.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:11 pm
User Image

Kyoishi blushed deep red when she said he was fond of Maemi and he looked away, trying to hide that he was indeed fond of Maemi. "Hor-mon-es, harmonica? Err no you said horphones? Err how ever you say it, what does it mean?" The world just facepalmed really hard right there. He still blushed, Maemi was interesting and challenging. Kyoishi loved challenges and Maemi had teased Kyoishi with getting him horny and then walking off to the ruins. Kyoishi would get his revenge the minute Maemi had free time. "Well yeah, no one got me horny before and it felt really good! i mean he (goes into detail that I shall not type up XD)" Doki had to choose her words carfully sometimes...

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ] 90

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:08 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

And now at last, Doki had finished fixing his shoulder up. Though she preferred him to be resting it for a couple of days but more towards a solid week. She looked back to him when Kyo responded. It was really obvious but it looked like he was still trying to come in terms with his feelings. Though there was an instance where Doki slammed to the nearest wall while having to apply pressure to her temples. "No you...! Hnn...No, Kyo. Hormones. Chemicals your body make whenever you feel that special way." She really had to stop explaining these types of things to. Obviously, no one had that talk with Kyo when his boy parts starting growing.

His redness soon became hers. She was done healing him now with her hands by her sides, dangling with weakness for her body was filled with alarm. Her face was... Doki could not find the strength to overcome the obstacle that is Kyo's oblivious nature. The moment he started getting into explicit details, she surmounted and found the strength to raise her hands. Then they found the energy to grasp her hair at sheer embarrassment. How could this twerp have that much happening in his life? Anyway, the door in this room was open so there was that given chance that anyone could hear.

"Ata-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta!!!! Shhhhh!!" She exclaimed before quickly stamping his lips with the nearest bandaid. A large bandaid. "Look, Kyo, there's a time and place for everything but that..." She didn't really believed what she preached but the amorous idea still lingered in her mind. And although she felt guilty from refraining to give him the answers or listening ability, she just couldn't tell him. Doki felt hormonal enough already enough. "Y-You're all fixed up for today. Just rest. And I'm not even gonna get into this. But anyway, just..if you're ever curious about these types of things ask a guy, an older male. Reliable. Maybe Apollo-san. A male peer. They'll give you better feedback. Oh! Look at the time. I need to be training." She was of course looking towards the room's clock but the current time didn't indicate anything specific. She just wanted to get the hell out of here.

She wept in the catacombs of her mind where certain topics would remain unkept. Doki did consider that if she wasn't going to be the one to answer him with all these questions, then it could just very well be Maemi that would suffer next. I'm sorry Maemi! I couldn't do it! With that, she hustled on out of the room, then the hospital. For those who have seen her, Doki was in rare form.
[[Exits to the Dojo/Academy]]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:05 pm
User Image

Kyoishi was just getting into the good part of when Maemi had gone down further with his thumbs. He blinked a bit when Doki set a giant bandaid on his mouth. He looked at her blushed face and waited until she left to take off the bandaid. "...maybe later I'll ask the raikage about it, no one else seems to have experienced with it..." With that he stood up and chuckled a bit, he felt like a man these days. Kyoishi walked out, meeting Shi in the waiting room before heading out to either keep training or do a mission or too.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:18 pm
User Image
Maemi stepped into the hospital and greeted by a flurry of nurses, all who he'd become rather close with. The hospital was the only place where he'd felt at home while he was here. Granted, he'd first been practically dragged here because of his unique gender situation. Many of the doctors in the research division called him their little experiment and it was to them he now went. He handed over the jar after removing it from the bag, telling them about the way the jar was rigged and his favorite doctor took it carefully from him "We'll check it out but...why didn't the Kage bring it?" he asked and Maemi flushed "I h-had it in my possession so I just brought it! That's all!" and the doctor sighed "If you get her mad at you....its gonna be bad." and Maemi went such a dark red a nurse worried he'd bleed out his ears. The doctor took the jar back and closed the doors as Maemi went to beg a nurse shamelessly to teach him some medical jutsu.

Oh? You want me to save you?
Why?
Oh? Now I don't have to save you.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor
CP: 245/ 410 ll AC: 8,900 + 500 ll Ryo: 1600

"Ohai-yo~" Doki greeted the staff like usual. Though not being apart of the actual staff, their hospitality and welcoming nature made her feel secure around the place and the people. Meanwhile, they were instead questioning the limp body (kyo) she had with his arm over her shoulder and Shi assisting with his other arm over his torso. Thank goodness he was now a grown dog. However, the accumulation of the medics weren't quite necessary as Doki had already treated him herself beforehand. "Oh don't worry about him. He's just tuckered out, didn't get his eight hours." Though another health issue was regarding him in his state at the moment. Which was why she was hoping to find Maemi.

She found him near a nurse. She smiled briefly, thinking it was assured that he was getting around fine especially in the company of fine medics in the department. But unfortunately she would have to leave him with the useless body that was Kyo. "Ah, Maemi-kun. I'm sorry to interrupt you two, but I'm pressed for time at the moment." Wryly in her mind, she was thinking of dumping the tedious job of having to heal Kyo onto Maemi. "But since you're a medic with an expanding field, I feel you should be the one to aid him. But anyway, he's been pretty reckless. Maybe you can oh I dunno...talk to him about his rashness. Ne? Well, see ya!" She quickly scoured a bed and placed his body over onto it. (more like tossed)

She left as quickly as she came. Tootle-loo.

'[[Exits]]

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:06 am
User Image
Atch?! Maemi stared at Doki in surprise as she pounded in at him, especially because of what she was carrying over her shoulder "What happened to Kyo?" he asked, following her with mild concern. He raised a brow though as Doki flung him onto the bed then left and cocked his head Talk to him about his rashness....suuuuure. he thought, eying the unconscious Kyo "Well....I guess that makes you my toy for the day." he had finally gotten some info from the nurses and now he needed to practice his medical jutsu....and he had the perfect patient.

Oh? You want me to save you?
Why?
Oh? Now I don't have to save you.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:07 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 405 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

Arriving at the hospital, Suzume and Cloud split up to try and track Maemi down. She was sure that he was around here somewhere, it was just a little hard for Cloud to track down. After all, this place was disinfected daily and it was hard to track scents sometimes. Eventually, Suzume came upon both Maemi and Kyo, not quite sure what she was stumbling upon. "There you are Maemi... hello, Kyo. What are you guys up to?" She was still a little upset about Apollo, but she kept it under wraps for now. Cloud soon joined them, having not had much luck on his end and checking to see if Suzume had found Maemi.

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  

Haruhi000777

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:15 pm
User Image

Being tossed onto a bed like a ragdoll did not help the boy's current pain. He was still unconscious and pretty much out cold from when Doki targeted his fragile puppies like a missle. Shi stood next to Maemi and snickered since he saw it all. "Kyoishi decided to play with explosives, about twenty or so of them and ice tags...heh...blew himself right into a tree then Doki got revenge by erm...kneeing him in the sack like she was trying to neuter him..." Kyoishi was also dirty again from landing in wet dirt from the tree and he still had the scrape on his forehead. If Doki would of wiped some mud off, she would of found scrapes on his left arm and cheek. Kyo just groaned at the pain but stayed unconscious.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 270
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ] 50

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games