Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Livid Landings || .:Streets of Kumogakure:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:03 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

See this?

I'm gonna live my own life now

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni |_______ : : : : ]

Despite Musei's belief that Haki was strong enough to stand up to the mention of her mother vanishing, internally....she nearly lost it. Her mother, gone?! No...LEFT.r Why would she do that? Why, in what was obvious a time of need, would she go and do something like that! It didn't make sense and Haki's expression began to turn thunderous. Like her mother under stress, Haki's emotions played out right on her face as anger made her go pale and her brown darken as she lowered her head in a scowl "....Why did you tell me this? My mother does what she believes is best for the village, as a Kage is supposed to." she said, her normally hostile feelings for Daitomi returning if only a bit. Haki said some meditation mantras in her head as she took a deep breath "Whatever happens, she'll do what she has to. Its not for us to choose or decide or even guess at why she's doing it." she said quietly then looked at Musei as he spoke "I'm willing to join the Onin. But I'm only a genin right now...we'll both need training." she didn't add that...that she really might not want Daitomi for a teacher.

Can you withstand the change?

Don't do what you think I want! Do what you want to make me want it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:47 am
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai chuckled when Musei called her ma'am. "I'm in my twenties, Musei. No need for such formalities." She said with a smile. She nodded as he brought up not being much use right now because of being fresh from the academy. "Totally understandable, Musei. With some guidance and help in training, you'll get stronger and be one heck of a hunter." She smiled at him. Dai looked at Haki as hostility was noted in her voice. Dai raised her hands up about shoulder height. "Easy Hakkin." Dai told her. "I'm not blaming your mom for anything. You simply asked what was happening. And I told you." Dai looked at her sternly. "I never hold ill will against your mother and I always believe that she'll return." Dai spoke the truth to the girl. A stern edge to her voice as she defended her trust in Kinpaku. Dai would never turn her back on the woman that promised to keep her safe. The Jounin listened as Haki spoke to Musei. The girl was willing to join the Oinin program. "Starting as Genin." She began with. "Betters your chances at becoming a better hunter in the long run. The longer you get use to the ways the better you become at tracking and hunting." Dai looked at Haki, knowing that the girl wouldn't like what she was about to say. "As it stands, I am the only Hunter in Kumo. I have to go see Ki....Doki-sama about reinstating the program." Dai looked at both of the genin. "If I get the program reinstated. Will the two of you be willing to study under me and learn the Hunter ways from me?" She didn't smile. Prepared to hear Haki rebel under the terms of learning under Dai as a teacher. Musei was in the winds for rather becoming a Hunter or not. Again the choice was there to accept or not.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 595 / 595 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 11,700 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Some Witty Name

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Some Witty Name

Timely Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:38 pm
The boy blushed from the woman's response, nodding his head slightly. "Alright then." Musei responded to the woman, as he listened to her speaking to Haki. The boy frowned, knowing that Haki was clearly upset by the woman's response, but decided not to speak up about it. He could speak to her at another point when they finished, but for now, it was best that hem keep silent when she spoke to Haki. "If the program is brought back, then I would be willing to accept your offer to train under you." Musei spoke calmly, bowing his head slightly to the woman, feeling slightly giddy inside from everything. He had barely been a Genin for a moment, and now he was going to be trained underneath a Hunter of Kumo, something that he never expected to happen. To think, it all came from bumping into Haki, that he had the chance at training as a future Hunter of Kumo. The thought made him feel extremely strange, but in a good way. It was a future for himself, something that when he was younger, he was sheltered from, making sure that he couldn't go out and do things in his life by his father. He may have been weak, but his mind was incredibly strong. He turned to Haki, looking at the girl, wondering how she would respond to becoming a Hunter ninja and working along with him. Part of him wondered what would happen if the girl declined, should he stay in and train underneath Dai? He bit the corner of his lip lightly, thinking about what she would say to the woman's offer.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:28 pm
User Image

See this?

Yes, she wanted the information but Haki hadn't asked for Daitomi's opinion. And she'd given it, knowingly or not, when she said she hoped her mother had been right in leaving. Haki felt that same shiver of dislike for Daitomi rise up as she thought about training under the woman...She didn't want to. After her last interaction with Daitomi, Haki had no desire to do anything with this woman other then passing conversation...was she really the only option to learn from? Haki shifted as she heard Musei agree, not sure what to say..."I don't...really have an answer yet. When Doki-sensei reinstates the program...I'll give you an answer." she said after a few minutes, her hesitation obvious. She didn't really want to be under Daitomi. Not as a student, not as a person. The idea bothered her for some reason...

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:27 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai nodded to the both of them. "Well...then I should get going to the Raikage's office and speak with her about reinstating the program." Dai looked up at the sky and sighed. Much time had passed. She returned her eye upon Musei. "Musei, it was a pleasure." She looked at Haki. "As always Haki." She bowed slightly to the child. Dai turned and started down the streets to the Raikage's office to discuss matters of business.

[exit to Raikage's]

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 595 / 595 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 11,700 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Some Witty Name

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:10 pm
As the woman left the two, Musei turned to look at Haki, smiling slightly. The boy wasn't aware that the woman whom was her mother was also the Kage of their village. "So... You're the Kage's daughter, too?" Musei questioned, even though he already knew the answer to that question at this point. He was interested in the girl, she seemed like someone he should plan on getting to know better. "You've got a lot to you, Haki." He chuckled, as he looked to her. First, horns, and now the daughter of the Raikage, it was no wonder that Daitomi had spoken to the two. "... Aren't you worried about your mother though?" He muttered, wondering if he should shut his mouth at this point, not wanting to lose the person he now considered his friend, and also his possible squad member.

Some Witty Name

Timely Humorist

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:10 pm
User Image

See this?

Haki watched Daitomi leave, silently, her arms crossed under her breasts as she seemed lost in her own mind. Then, when Musei spoke to her, she twitched a bit and looked at him "You didn't link our last names? Issetsu. Raikage Kinpaku Issetsu is my mother..." she said quietly, rubbing her arm. She shrugged, a bit embarrassed about the comment about herself "My life is complex...and has been since I was born. If you stick around, you'll learn that there is a LOT more yet." she shook her head as he asked if she was worried about her mother "Mom can take care of herself. She's strong. There's only one or two people who could beat her...and neither of them are allowed to come into this village." she shook her head, grey curls flying about her shoulders "Do you...do you really want to be an Anbu?" she asked, not sure if he meant it or not. Musei seemed so frail to her. And from what she knew of Anbu, Haki knew they were terrifyingly strong.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:21 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Kin made it a point to step carefully through the streets. Some people were mortified to see her... and she didn't blame them one bit. She'd been unable to do much more for the poor villagers who passed away in the strange incident recently. Her people were at a loss, and she'd done nothing to help. Not amidst the fray. The risk of being taken (as many reportedly acted normal until the miasma hit), and by the time she remembered where she was afterward, the Lady Raikage had been displaced elsewhere. A total black out. The people needed a figure to look to.

And it seemed she wasn't it.

Maybe Doki would do well, or perhaps she'd stay in for the time being, but at this instant, Kin thought on one thing. Hakkin. She had to be about someplace, so the street was the place to begin. "Hakkin," she called aloud, thunderous voice seemingly rolling amidst the crowds. More filthy looks, but she couldn't help it. She'd work on relations later.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:35 pm
User Image

See this?

"Hakkin." the voice was loud, unmistakable and thrilled Haki as much as it scared her. As usual, her mother could send delight and terror through her with a single word without being anywhere near her. She spun, her hat nearly flying off before she grabbed at it to hold it on her head "She's so loud sometimes." she said, breathlessly, to Musei before spotting her mother. Tall as all hell, the older Oni was easy to see and Haki only paused to tell Musei to "Come on!" before she darted easily through the crowd. She was, despite her appearance, only barely starting into her teens, 13yrs, and as soon as she was close enough, jumped her mother from behind. She threw her arms around Kinpaku's shoulders and her knees came up to hold tight to Kin's hips without lifting her skirt. Her hat flew off and onto the ground as her hair tumbled freely. Snuggling her mother's neck from behind, Haki smiled into her throat "Mom."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:51 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

It was a futile effort it seemed, to be calling for her daughter through the packed streets. She'd called a couple of times, in fact, but soon enough, it seemed she was being ambushed! Arms about her shoulders, and the grasp about her hips as well... No one of the villagers would have the nerve but the youngest of children, but even then, to reach her shoulders? No... That meant there was only one person who'd even think of it, there it was for her. Confirmation. "Haki," the woman spoke ever so softly, while she slid her fingers up gingerly to the girl's arms, feeling as if... If she couldn't believe she was real, after all, Haki had always been her uh... little boy. It made for an awkward chain of sequences, but the woman had to smile either way. The weight of the world was behind her for the moment, "I'm so happy you're okay, Haki... I was worried. You weren't in that mess, were you?"

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:51 pm
User Image

See this?

Haki dropped to the ground behind her mother, moving to stand in front of Kinpaku, her smile slim "No. Daitomi only told me about it a few moments ago." she said, the smile fading just a bit as she fell into her less....personable emotions. She felt very little joy now, the small surge at seeing her mother safe dying as she came back to the present. How was she supposed to react...she didn't really know "Where....where did you go? Daitomi....she indicated you'd left the village." the question should have been just her asking as a shinobi. But the underlying pain that Kinpaku had not only abandoned the village...but her, was obvious. Haki needed to hear it from her mother, needed to hear what had really happened.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:01 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

A moment of cheer and happiness seemed eternal, but that's what the problem with perceiving time. No body else follows those moments of happiness, and that ultimately led to an end. She nodded briefly, while she explained that Daitomi had explained the situation and that she was... absent. Kind stepped in more, wrapping her arms about Haki in a careful hug. Haki's smile was fading, and then came questions she felt pained over. Her disappearance... "I..." the woman began, debating on how it was she would explain it. She couldn't lie, could she? No, she couldn't do that to Haki, not after the lies the girl had lived. She dropped her voice to a whisper for the child in her embrace. "I don't really know, Hakkin... It's tough to be here, knowing I can't even tell people why I wasn't there." What else could she say? It wasn't like she'd been tied up, she just couldn't tell. All she could recall was the crater and flowing water somewhere amidst it all.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:59 pm
User Image

See this?

Haki lifted her head up to stare at her mother as Kin embraced her, her own arms holding to her skirts tightly. She couldn't hug Kinpaku, for some reason, couldn't pull her arms up because....because she didn't feel it. Not the love that had been there when she was younger. Listening to Kinpaku's whisper, Haki felt like her heart was breaking. That wasn't an answer! Why didn't her mother know, how could she not? Was she lying? Did she really not know? Why didn't she know? Haki felt the tears rising but she jerked head down, hiding and simultaneously wiping them away "That's not an answer, mother..." she mumbled into Kinpaku's shoulder and then pulled back a little, not pulling out of the embrace so much as stressing it "Where did you go? Why does everyone say you abandoned us? I don't understand...who are you now?" she asked, trying to understand her mother once more...trying to figure out what was going on. Musei, for the moment, had been forgotten. She'd apologize for it later...but right now, her mother was her sole concern.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:16 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

An embrace most lonely, it seemed. Hakkin didn't quite seem to understand, but then again, neither did Kinpaku either. She lost any sight of the girl's face for the time being, while she stepped away a moment. Kin still had her in her embrace. She loosened her grip some, settling her fingers upon Haki's shoulders, knowing the embrace had been a foolish attempt right now. "I know it isn't much of an answer, and people expect more of me here," the woman began to explain as best she could, "If I could be the storm incarnate, then I would have struck in there, tirelessly and mercilessly. I do that most often anyhow, but the fact is-"

The Lady stepped back, wincing while she struggled to think of it. Her eyes widened a moment, as though the world were someplace far away. Scenes of fire, running blood. Emaciated faces of so many very familiar, Kin couldn't help but flinch. People she'd ordered executed. People she'd killed herself, and people who had died simply by her own judgment, all in the name of home and country. She was little more than a headsman, it seemed. She tried her best to hide the discomfort and pain she felt, but in the end, that amounted to little more than a silent sob, to which she buried her face in one of the hanging sleeves.

"Haki, I can't do this here. The people are disillusioned as is, and I've done little to help. I'm worn out, maybe someday you will know the same, but I pray you won't," Kin answered her daughter, it wasn't most ideal, but she bit her lip, nervous at this point. "We can talk more openly at home, it's not good for everyone's morale otherwise."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:54 pm
User Image

See this?

Haki bit her lip, wavering, unsure if she wanted to go home with Kinpaku yet. Looking over her shoulder at Musei, she didn't want to leave him on his own just after they'd met. It wasn't really fair...but her mom. Finally, Haki nodded "Can we go now then? Can we talk right now at home before you..." 'before you leave again' Haki didn't say that, just ended her words, knowing her mother would feel the sting. She hadn't meant it....but it still hurt. It was like when she was little and her mother would come to see her but in the end, she always left. And now it seemed just the same. Her mother was here....but not. She would always leave and Haki would always be left behind.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games