Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:36 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
She simply lowered her head to such words, they were too tender for her ears. Words full of meaning, full of the emotion. Care. It had only reoccurred to her for a slim moment that she had been trying to kill him earlier, and for painfully she wished it had happened. She had succeeded. " Why do you say such cruel things? It's so hard to breathe..." Her voice came as a whisper, eyes intense but she looked away afraid to close her eyes. " ... For you? ...Anything" The wind from his jump held her hair to pull back, snowflakes sparkling in her mane of blue. She wouldn't think on his words, she wanted no strings...especially one as golden as his own," Leave me at the hospital.....I will visit the Raikage shortly after...".

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:40 pm
Sypher didn't say anything "Cruel to you...but you're denial of them is cruel to me." he said softly and started walking for the hospital "Save yourself for me. Don't let anyone touch you...never let them touch you." he continued "The hospital. Right."

((Exits with Septima! Poof! biggrin ))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:55 pm
Kyo stayed silent as Sypher walked off, he kind of felt jealous of him and that girl but he didn't know why. Sighing, he had the scroll Sypher gave him while everyone else training themselves. Opening the taijustu scroll first he chose the Kanjo-Tekina Ikari style but could only learn one stage which was the stage of hate.[1/2] How convenient.....he was feeling hate lately...or rather wanting to ball his eyes out. Gah, so many emotions! Reading the first of stage 1 he walked over to a boulder and pushed a small part of a ruin. Shi sat nearby, sleeping peacefully. Kyo took the stance, his legs spread far and elbows out. He didn't have the body of a 10 year old but a 9 year old. He had to release his fury, because pissed off people were amazenly stronger. [ i agree xD ] He focused hard at letting out his anger, jealous rage was gonna be let out this one. He was jealous of that blue haired girl! Beautiful but rude. He closed his eyes tight and opened them, sending his fist at the boulder as it shattered with such force.[2/2]

Kyo smiled, feeling the slight ting of his arm as his muscle there tensed up. "Crap." He flexed his lower arm and pushed spots nearest to joints. It eased up on the tense pressure. This taijustu style was practiculy more dangerous than the other one! He looked around as the others still trained. And with elements! Pfft, ninjustu was weak for his speed. He had held back in his fight with Fuyu. And held back more with Sypher. As he kept looking around he spotted a old dummy nearby, someone must of left it behind. Running through a couple ruin parts he made it to the dummy. It wasen't hard enough to break his elbow yet not soft enough. He got into his stance carefully. His arm still twitched from that but he didn't care and wasen't gonna cry to Dai about it.[1/2] He would train till he couldn't move cause he was a big boy! Kyo focused on his hatred, he still had alot of jealousy but he still hated himself. Biting his lip hard he jumped forward with his elbow. Aiming diectly at the sternum of the dummy since he could need it's head for later. Connecting his elbow to the sternum as a wood inside the dummy was snapped in half and it fell back a few feet unlike a human who could stay in that place possibly.[2/2]
His elbow was shocked with pain. He waited a couple minutes as the pain died down. Kyo did a phew sigh, looking at the last on the taijustu style. He needed to concentrate on all his frustration. He was frustrated about many things; how to act normal now was a big thing. He remembered those words that Sypher said earlier..how he was doing a pretty horrible job on that by acting like a brat.[1/2] Kyo got into his stance, those tears of frustration wanting to release themselves ful fury but no. He had to release the fury but yet he didn't want too. Guess only for this techinque. Kyo lifted one leg up to his torso bent. Standing at a wierd angel and on one foot/leg. His foot in the ground was pointed right as he swung the kick, the foot int he ground turned and dug into the ground to stay there. The kick striked the dummy and sent it to the side and smacked into a ruin. He put his leg down.[2/2]

Spiteful Strike
Disdainful Elbow
Unrefined Kick
Requirements: NONE
Description: Concentrate on your frustration and release it into a strike aimed for the torso. Stand on one leg, pull the other up to your chest and make an all-or-nothing side-ways kick into your opponent. It can bury your foot in rock, but careful, for it puts much stress on your leg if not practiced properly.

chakra|165/175

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:31 am
Sypher stepped back into the ruins from the hospital, interested to see how everyone was doing. He glanced to his left, hearing the cracking of wood and instantly registered it with Kyo practicing. To his right, he could here Dai faintly working on her water techniques Who needs help first... "Riadan." The falcon swooped down from his perch, hidden away with Breath in the trees, to land gently this time on Sypher's arm "Boss...Whatcha need?" he asked, his tones solemn to mimic Sypher's "Go check on Kyo. It sounds like he's practicing the Kanjo and I'd rather not add to his emotional state." the falcon nodded and launched himself into the air, swooping over to Kyo as Sypher moved towards the sound of Dai practicing. He wasn't sure were Fuyu was but she hadn't left the area yet. "Dai...what are you doing?" he questioned as he pushed through the dense green to come into view of her. He frowned slightly then looked at Dai "Mizu no Yaiba?" he'd overheard her practicing as he'd come into the ruins.

"Heya, kid." Raidan landed on a pillar near Kyo, examining the ruins of the dummy with a critical eye "You seem to be putting your pent up emotions to good use." he shuffled his feathers slightly "Need any help...?" he wasn't sure how he could help but Sypher told him to check.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:18 am
Dai had her eyes closed. Her hands moved at unbelievable speed. ”Mizu no Yaiba” She twisted her sword hand from side to side as the water like sword can to be. She hadn’t heard Sypher’s voice as she twisted about. Her form never lost a step. Then she stopped and smiled as the pointed the tip at Sypher. The Mizu no Yaiba kept form and was strong; the size of a normal size katana. Her new ponytail swung its way over her right shoulder. Dai smiled and relaxed her arm to her side. [2/2]

Dai nodded. ”Just perfected it, Sypher.” She relaxed her hand and the Mizu no Yaiba had vanished. She walked over to the scroll and points at her next move. ”I’m have a small problem understanding this technique. Mizu Kagami no Jutsu.” She said. ”Could you help me?” She asked looking over at him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:00 pm
Fuyu understood the instructions but she was slightly in a daze, what was this ice power that she had just found? Slowly she thought of a prison, an ice prison, some form of containment with her ice powers.
1/4x2

She slowly formed pillars of ice, but they were quite small and they took quite some time. The ice slowly crept up at a steady rate and the entire task was becoming mentally taxing. She was stressing and only making thin wimpy things, this was not like Fuyu.
2/4x2

As she stopped to take a breather Fuyu perused her ideas,"Maybe I can do it like this too, with my hands?" She clasped her hands together and the ice began to thicken, progress indeed. As she brought her hands down and moved them upwards the pillars began to rise and become larger,"So I can use my hands and my mind huh?"
3/4x2

With her last thought in mind she dispersed the ice creation and tried again to do it, using seals with her hands. She closed her eyes and made an odd variation of the rat seal, it was an accident a slip of the hands. She slapped hand to the ground exerting her chakra now and the pillars rose up fast around her target. So that messed seal was actually the seal was these Ice techniques,"I bet I can make it stronger." And so she did as she made the seal a second time she focused her chakra into the ice, the ice became blurred inside and thickened slightly.
4/4x2

Fuyu crouched for a moment as she manipulated a small amount of ice in her hands. It was so chilly and yet she liked it, in fact unbeknownst to her everyone in the area could feel her chilly aura as the air temperature dropped slightly just to freezing. Fuyu smiled to herself as she made a small bird with her ice, a snow swallow in appearance. But she wasnt for cutesy things.
1/4

So she gave it sharp wings and a pointed beak as sharp as a kunai, she launched it up in the air with her ice manipulation and sent it whirling with some wind chakra till it hacked deep into the ground. Fuyu was rather content with this until the idea hit her,"Maybe I can make more of these, like the water needles."
2/4

She made the same Hyouton seal as she gathered small amounts of ice and changed their shape into razor sharp snow swallow sculptures. She made at least twenty and sent them into the air to orbit around her with ice manipulation like a pro. But of course her attacks werent finished yet,"Now for the final step of the jutsu, the wind chakra."
3/4

Sending the ice bird soaring up high she sent them straight for a tree all boosted with wind chakra. The birds sliced through the tree with their sharp bodies and crashed into the ground behind it as Fuyu smiled,"I never knew I could do this before, I should ask the others about it later."

(Hyourou no Jutsu [Ice Prison Technique], Tsubame Fubuki [Snow Storm Swallows], Kanki Kyouka [Frost Reinforce] Sasuga Soujuu [ Adept Manipulation ]Learned.)
Basic Chakra Training: Meditatex2  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:18 pm
To perform her first suiton technique of choice Fuyu would need her ice as well. It was a work in progress but she could only perform it efficiently like this. So she began to manipulate trails of ice around her until she had massive rings circling her body.

She then formed the ice into a large creature, a very massive creature. It slowly grew larger and larger above her head as she strained to hold the ice together, but then again she was only a Gennin. As the technique began to form clearer with the finishing touches of the ice one could slightly visualize a type of massive whale.

As the whale began to take its final form it formed into a massive narwhal the size of at least three to four people. Now with enough ice she slowly made the seal and the whale began to rise up and out in front of her. Fuyu reacted quickly and jumped up onto the whale before jumping off again.

As she released the chakra for the jutsu the whale leaped up as soon as she leaped off of its back. The whale fell to the ground in a type of horrid belly flop that shook the ground and then caused the whale to shatter.

When it shattered the entire ground area about half the size of the original fighting arena created by Sypher was filled with giant spikes of crude ice protruding everywhere. They all varied in size and were quite large and able to skewer anyone stupid enough to be caught in the attack.

Fuyu smirked as she landed gracefully on her toes on a larger pike, it was time to finish the actual technique as she made rapid seals. Finishing them she started up to finish using her Mizu Soujuu to move the ice now melting into water.

As she moved the water around, she created massive waves that crashed against each other only to produce more water. Luckily she had a nice crater from her previous technique and so now she had a basin to make her lake in. When the technique finished there was a small scale pond only in moderate depth but enough to swim in and go under.

[Baku Suishouha (Bursting Water Collision Waves) & Tsukaku Hakuegei [One Horned White Whale] learned]
Basic Chakra Training: Performancex2  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:33 pm
She only had two techniques to learn now, one required Mist and the other required water, luckily mist also required water so she had a perfect training area now. Fuyu took a deep breath and took a dive under water, it wasnt too hard to start, just focus chakra in your lungs and when you run out of air exchange the oxygen in the water with your chakra to breathe.

When all was said and done she just meditated at the bottom, she waited making whatever seal she liked to focus chakra. She filled up her lungs with the chakra and held her breath as long as she could to get the hang of it before she ran out of air and messed up.

As the last bubble of oxygen trickled up from her mouth she sighed what she could as she prepared and closed her eyes,"Now or never, live or die." She opened her mouth and took in a slow breath as the water entered her lungs and then left.

The water exited and her body was revitalized with oxygen her chakra had removed, she made a weak fist pump under the water and garbled,"It worked!" She did not intend to stay down here though and so she swam back to the top to stand on the water again.

As her breathing technique deactivated she formed the necessary seals to make a fireball and sprayed it into the water. Her attempt was to make a fog or mist or steam, this way she could practice her technique.

As the steam rose she did the same as when under water, she made a random seal and focused her chakra. This time it went directly to her eyes and not her lungs. She shut her eyes as her vision diminished and then focused only on the chakra portion of the technique.

Slowly the chakra pooled in her eyes and her pupils adjusted. When she opened her eyes again they had a slight glow to them though it was invisible. She peered through the steam and immediately saw as if it were barely there, almost a very thin haze.

"Well, thats quite easy, I wasnt sure it would work like that, I wonder if I should see Sypher now or ask him about my ice later?"
[Breathing under water and mist eyes]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:50 pm
Fuyu figured she might as well look at Syphers techniques that he wanted her to learn,"Well I didnt expect such boring stuff.... Maybe hes punishing me by giving me silly childish jutsu first, oh well I guess I should still learn them."

The first was way to simple, she threw a kunai out and let it fall where it may then used her wind chakra to send a small gust to retrieve the light item to her hands. The wind swept the kunai back to Fuyu and she pout it away wistfully.

Again the next was so simple, Fuyu could do stuff like this during her practice warm ups. She made the three seals and gathered chakra in her mouth as she opened to breathe in.

She took in a deep breath and filled her lungs with oxygen as her chakra soon mixed with the air. Together the two were like lighter fluid basic for any Katon jutsu from the mouth, the chakra in the mouth was like the lighter.

Fuyu exhaled and the air lit up bright in a massive orange flame spewing quickly from her mouth. The technique was a card trick and it lasted only a few seconds, it was called the flash fan for a reason it was just a flashy jutsu.

Forming a clone Fuyu gathered herself for the last wasted technique, the hot hug. It was at this moment she remembered something quite simple,"I hate hugs..." Though truth be told she had never gotten a hug or been hugged as a child she had no parents. For that she didnt find it necessary at all and so she hated affection. She targeted a nearby tree and gathered chakra all over her body as she literally tackled it with a thud and ignited her chakra.
1-2

Soon her body heated up and so did the tree as it began to be heated from the inside out. The tree slowly burned and soon it was slightly crispy on the outside, she stepped away and frowned,"So silly, thats what affection gets you..."

[Hanpatsu Kaze no Jutsu (Retrieving Wind Technique), Katon: Hoteri Ougigata no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flash Fan Technique), and Hotto Houyo (Hot Hug technique) learned]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:52 pm
HonNoMushi
Sypher stepped back into the ruins from the hospital, interested to see how everyone was doing. He glanced to his left, hearing the cracking of wood and instantly registered it with Kyo practicing. To his right, he could here Dai faintly working on her water techniques Who needs help first... "Riadan." The falcon swooped down from his perch, hidden away with Breath in the trees, to land gently this time on Sypher's arm "Boss...Whatcha need?" he asked, his tones solemn to mimic Sypher's "Go check on Kyo. It sounds like he's practicing the Kanjo and I'd rather not add to his emotional state." the falcon nodded and launched himself into the air, swooping over to Kyo as Sypher moved towards the sound of Dai practicing. He wasn't sure were Fuyu was but she hadn't left the area yet. "Dai...what are you doing?" he questioned as he pushed through the dense green to come into view of her. He frowned slightly then looked at Dai "Mizu no Yaiba?" he'd overheard her practicing as he'd come into the ruins.

"Heya, kid." Raidan landed on a pillar near Kyo, examining the ruins of the dummy with a critical eye "You seem to be putting your pent up emotions to good use." he shuffled his feathers slightly "Need any help...?" he wasn't sure how he could help but Sypher told him to check.
Fuyu walked up to Sypher as she waited patiently for him to finish,"Sypher-sensei, I have two questions when you are finished." She wanted to know all about this new power and she really needed to go to the dojo rather than practice out here in the rocks and rubble and a ring forest made by sensei.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:32 pm
"No. Not yet. I'll tell you when I do." He said to Raiden, looking at the next taijustu style which was Sazanami. He just needed to get his footing right and a bird wasen't gonna help. He could help in the next part of stage 1.[1/2] His leg still felt strained but he still didn't care. He looked back at the bird as he ruffled it's feathers and Shi had moved behind the pillar. He was playing about and jumped up to tackled Raidon. Kyo put his feet a few inches apart but not too far where he could get tripped over and not to close to get pushed over. He smiled up at Raiden.[2/2] "Hey Raiden, throw a object at me? Oh ya watch out."

Footing one learned

Parry
Simple :: E Rank
A simple deflection of incoming techniques using either the hands or weaponry. While it does not change the direction of an attack entirely, the technique changes the direction enough for it to miss the user and sets up for a counterattack.

chakra|155/175

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:19 pm
Sypher nodded at Dai slowly then held his hand out, his foot twitching slightly as his own Mizu No Yaiba formed. The katana was larger than hers and the end was broad and razor thin "Good. Once you get stronger, you can make it larger and stronger. Mine is strong as steel." he shook his hand off, not bothering to mention why he didn't need to use hand signs. "Mizu Kagami no Jutsu? Ah, the mirror technique." he walked over to the puddle from earlier, the one Dai had formed and knelt down. Once more his foot twitched slightly and the puddle became a perfect reflection "What don't you understand?" he grinned at her as he stood, the water reflecting his move as he faced Fuyu "What?" he asked, frowning slightly. Why did they all have questions? He never had questions...then again he'd probably been killed if he'd asked questions.

Raidan gave Shi a distasteful look "Bad pup! Don't bite at me!" he snapped then flew up to grab a rock. He managed a decent throw at Kyo but, just as a prank, charged it with electricity.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:25 pm
"Its not about the jutsu dont worry, its about this," she paused a moment as she took some water from her pond and formed it into a large chunk of ice. She then made a single seal and focused the ice into an animal shape as she released it from the massive pool of ice. The tiger shaped ice then launched itself at an open space at the ground and destroyed it utterly leaving a thick permafrost over a small indentation. She then kept molding the various ice rings around her into other things, taking a simple ice senbon she handed it to Sypher. "Whats this ice, how come nobody else Ive seen can do this, it just jumped out when I thought to protect myself from that girl you were with earlier. And now I can manipulate it into various jutsu, I never heard of anything like this back at the academy sensei, what is it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:34 pm
Sypher left his spot by the water and it returned to normal as he examined the senbon in hand "Its a bloodline. Like mine. I'm a..Senju, a tree user. I can create vines, trees, wooden beams and..." he extended his hand and wood spikes ripped through his skin, coming up between his fingers and wrist. He turned his hand for her to examine "You never know when its going to pop up if no one in your family has it. Or if you don't have any family." Sypher reached up and snapped one of the spikes off, letting his skin close back over the spot. He flung it into a tree and it sunk in, almost disappearing "My guess is that its a branch of the Hyouton. Ice blood. Check out the dojo for more information. They keep a collection on one of the shelves in the back room."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:41 pm
Kyo laughed as Shi kept jumping in the air for Raiden. He could hear Sypher nearby and kept smiling caus Sypher would get glomped later. Besides Kyo had set all his anger on that dummy and a boulder. Or..what use to be a boulder.[1/2] Getting into a stance he held his fists close. Taking out a kunai he readied as Raiden threw a rock at him. It wasen't too big nor too small. Just right! As the rock came he thrusted the kunai at it. Connecting metal, electricty and human wasen't a good combination. All they missed was water. Thank god. Kyo let out a yelp at the sudden electricity as he performed the style but fell on his butt with his hand shaking from it being electrocuted. Kyo's eyes filled with tears as he began to cry. "Raiden you big meanie!"  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games