Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:00 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 410 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

Following after Kein, she watched him struggle, refusing help as he made his way back home. Sukai had started saying something back at the ruins, but Suzume had not paid much attention. This man was her rival... and, in a way, her first friend. Something was off, something familiar in him that she had seen before. She had a guess, yet she would reserve her guesses until after they made it to Kein's home.

Seeing the door left wide open, Suzume stepped inside, Cloud following after her. First was a trip to the the child's room, she did not go inside but saw the baby was fast asleep. Cloud made his way inside and took a seat next to her bed, obviously to keep an eye on her. No sign of Fuyu anywhere. She had only met her and the baby once but... she doubted Fuyu would leave the child alone, not without her, her father, or someone there to watch after her.

Next she followed Kein into his bedroom,collapsed on the floor, yet not dead. She'd heard the sannin had the eight gates, he had to be bleeding from using them. Crouching down next to him so that Kein could see her, Suzume was silent for a moment or two, trying to find the right words to say. "... I know it hurts. The pain feels unbearable and you wonder how you're going to go on. When life seems so empty now that you've lost someone you loved and who was so important in yor life. I only met Fuyu once, but I know she wouldn't want her husband to be like this. Destroying the kage's office, hurting people... hurting yourself when your daughter has only you left, and needs you to take care of her now. I'm not quite certain, but she might kick your a** for doing all of this. Sukai is probably on her way to help you. Once your healed, I'd like it if you pulled yourself together, for all of us who care for you. We're all concerned for you Kein, we want you to get through this and we'll do whatever we can to help."

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:18 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai rushed up to the apartments walking in. Why had Suzume followed? Shaking her head it didn't matter now, she was there. But whats done was done. Walking into the home she saw Cloud in the babies room, that brought back memories. This whole place did. The baby was one of the first missions Sukai did, what made her become a Chuunin. Now here she was standing in the same spot she had asked Kein about becoming a sage. Now here she stood, a Cat Sage, even excepted by the most honorable of the wild cat summons. Breathing out she knew she had to heal Kein. Stepping into the doorway Sukai knocked on the wood frame smiling lightly speaking in a soft tone. "Not to interrupt anything, but theirs a patient I need to tend to Suzume-chan. Would you mind stepping out? I can work faster and more effectively if I have more space." Stepping into the room turning to Suzume. "Again, I'm sorry if I'm pushy. But Kein needs medical attention as soon possible. I saw a couch in the living room. . . I'll tell you when I'm finished healing him. . .. . Besides, he can't reply to you anyways if hes bleeding through the mouth. If he talks things will only get worse. Now please~ Allow me to do my job." With that Sukai sweetly yet blunty gestured Suzume out the door closing it behind her turning to Kein sighing. "I know your in pain . . . but at lease get on the bed. The floor doesn't have allot of space to work with." Yes, she was punishing him. Not helping him get on the bed with her assistance. Payback for what he did to her poor Dai.

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 450/450
AC: 4,650
Ryo: 2,700

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:41 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | ONIN Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai hurried along side Sukai. They both carried the same question. Why had Suzume followed. With a sigh Dai walked quickly with Sukai. Dai walked into the house with her partner in crime and looked about. Cloud was in the baby room and Suzume was n Kein and Fuyu's room. A painful tinge in her chest caused her to flinch some. Fuyu was no longer alive. She lowered her head a bit. The Sensor looked up as Sukai had vanished around the corner and ended at Kein's room. Dai shifted her weight on her feet and walked to the baby's room. As she stood there she looked at Cloud and didn't smile at him. She stared at the crib and walked slowly over. Tokui had shifted a little before fussing softly. Dai smiled a bit and reached down and picked her tiny niece up into her arms. "Oh~ Tokui." She spoke softly to the babe. "It's alright, Auntie is here." Daitomi assured the small child. She swayed her body from side to side soothing the child as she fussed in the Sensor's arms. Dai bounced Tokui softly. "You're alright. Nothing's going to harm you, not while I'm around, Tokui." Dai slightly sang to her little niece. Dai gave no mind to the German shepherd. The Sensor no sign of pain or that Kein had nearly killed her. She felt at home holding Tokui. The baby fussed a little more as Dai continued to hold her tiny Niece. Happy that Tokui looked mostly like her mother. Dai's eyes grew soft and sad at the thought of Fuyu. She held her niece softly as she continued to sway from side to side.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 400 / 400 |
| AC: 5,000 |
| Ryo: 2,300 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ooc: }}  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:57 pm
User Image

She had already heard Sukai enter and stood up just as she made it to the bedroom. Suzume was sure the other could hear her, but since his mouth was always filling with blood, Kein probably could not answer. Nodding her head at the other's request, she raised a brow at how pushy Sukai was. They had never really met before, she supposed the other's bluntness was something to get used to. "Alright. I'm less than worried though. After seeing you heal Dai, I have no doubt you'll fix Kein up quickly." Nodding her head to the medic, Suzume stepped outside, yet did not feel like waiting in the living room.

Sighing softly, she went back to the baby's room and saw that Dai had the small baby in her arms. It was a cute picture, although the baby was being a little fussy at the moment. Cloud felt a little put off that Dai said nothing to him, but a look from Suzume and he kept quiet. "It's good to see you up and about, Dai. Sukai really is a great medic shinobi."

Chakra consumed:

User Image  

Haruhi000777

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:09 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1255

Kein listened as Shuzume spoke to him yet the medic was right words escaped his lips. He tried but all that escaped was a gurgle sound. Then when the medic insisted he move up to the bed an effort that very well could kill him he glared at her as he slowly rolled over onto his side and spit the blood out of his mouth. He hated the taste of blood it was like licking a metal pole, all iron-y. He slowly stood and just as he reached his full height fell forward twisting onto the bed landing on his back without a word. He began to push himself up to the head of the bed and sat up. Once he was there he began to cough more blood. He refrained from speaking as he knew full well that it would speed up the process of his bleeding. Shuzume was right he needed to get past this but all things considered he still needed time to mourn and heal.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:32 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai sighed softly, what happened to him? The all-mighty-Kein in this state? What was so bad to cause this. It made her sad just looking at him, even if he was glaring at her with his death-beams for eyes. Oh Kein, won't you tell me whats wrong? Going to the edge of his bed she sat down next to him slowly. Looking into his eyes with her sad purple hues. I know I should be infuriated for what he did to Dai, . . . But I can't help feeling bad. Taking out a kunai she ripped open his shirt seeing his chest, not paying attention of his defined features. Any other time she would have been blushing her face off just at the thought of the man without his shirt on. But now, she was being a medic, taking care of someone in need. Her emotions didn't leak out into her work. Putting her hand on his chest she breathed, closing her eyes, she scanned him running her hand up and down his torso ever-so-gently. Internal bleeding, just like Dai, so I would have to empty the lung and refill it just like hers. Sitting him up away from the bed Sukai gently put her other hand on his back, rubbing it softly finding the spot were his blood-filled lung was. "Okay Kein, I know it hurts. But cough for me. Don't worry about staining anything. I can wash out the sheets later." Her voice was soft and somewhat loving. Suki cared for Kein, but when she was healing she was a completely different person, like a shinning light. Or had Demetri put it she turned into a healing Angel. So calm and serene. No matter the situation if you were being healed by Sukai you could feel content and safe in her arms, knowing you'd make it and be alright afterwards. Doing as she did before she forced the blood upward and out of Kein's mouth, the chakra wrapped around his lung moving it pulling air back in and through it, refilling it so that it functioned properly. After doing so Sukai smiled warmly to Kein. "I hope that feels better now," Continuing to scan him she could also tell his muscles were strained. But that's something rest could take care of. Her bangs fell over her eyes, using her hand she tucked them away behind her ear timidly only for them to fall back over again. Oh, I guess there not going to stay out of my face. Looking at Kein with the same sad expression she was dieing to ask what happened. But like everything else that goes on between him and Dai it was none of her business. Slowly getting up she said. "If you need anything else. . . . you know were to find me I suppose. Sorry for interrupting on your evening." Maybe I'm bugging him. . . I should probably go. He looks like he wants some time to himself. I could clean the bloody seats with my Suiton. . . but. . .

+-------------------+

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:32 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai looked at Cloud and gave him a slight smile. She turned when she felt Suzume in the doorway. She remembered her but when she was just starting out. Last thing Dai heard. Suzume had taken Apprenticeship under Apollo. She was Jounin so her training went un-wasted. Dai gave a slight smile as Suzume pointed out how amazing Sukai was great medic. "Let's hope. She does aspire to be the greatest Medic in the world." Her voice was still a little shot from her short time with death. But it didn't phase her to much. Dai looked down at Tokui, as the baby slowed it's fussing. Dai smiled. Unsure what else to say to the Jounin. "Kein didn't mean to do it..." She mumbled as her hair cascaded over her shoulder. Dai brushed her hair back with her free hand that didn't support Tokui. Dai looked at Suzume as her smile faded. "I discovered that Fuyu had been killed in action..." She spoke softly holding Tokui close. "Her body was burnt far from recovery...Kein..." Dai looked away only to stare off out the window. "He lost control and ended up opening basically all of his Taijutsu gates..." Tokui grabbed Dai's hand and suckled on her index finger. "All I remember is that there was an explosion...he was standing so close to me when it happened." She looked at Suzume. Dai felt bad, that Kein had to hear it from his own apprentice that his wife had died in action. Dai looked down at the child in her arms. "Lady Kin hasn't received word yet of such. I'll inform her as soon as I can." Dai looked at Suzume. "I'd perfer that Kin herd it from me." She said bluntly before looking down at her niece. "I'm guessing, Aunt Dai's, finger tastes good?" Dai said with a happy smile at her niece.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:43 pm
User Image

Things were serious, far more than Cloud liked, but he decided to let the girls talk. He lied down next to the baby's bed, head resting on his front paws as he watched them.

It was interesting to hear a little more about the woman healing Kein. To be the greatest medic in the world would be difficult. Dai did not sound very good but it had to be because she had a brush with death. The red head merely listened as the other explained why Kein had done what he had. When she finished speaking, Suzume spoke only after stepping closer to the Dai and the baby. "I had thought that something happened to Fuyu. From the look in Kein's eyes and how he moved, and that I'm certain Fuyu would not leave her child alone. Not without someone looking after her or unless Kein was here."

Reaching out hesitantly, she gently brushed the back of her right index finger against Tokui's cheek. They'd only seen each other once, back when there was that party in the newly constructed plaza awhile back. Suzume was not sure how the baby might react to her just yet. "... it's good in a way, that she isn't old enough to truly realize what has happened. She'll be sad when she's older, but I don't believe she'll ever truly experience the pain." Tokui was young, she didn't get a chance to build lasting memories or know her mother very well. The baby wouldn't suffer the same devastating pain her father was.

Chakra consumed:

User Image  

Haruhi000777

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:05 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai looked at Suzume as she stepped closer to the Sensor. She nodded her head a few times as Suzume spoke that she had a feeling that something had happened to Fuyu. "I know, that Fuyu would of never gone down without a fight." She smiled at the thought of how strong Fuyu came to be. Dai smiled as Suzume brushed Tokui's cheek. The Sensor smiled at her tiny Niece as she slowly closed her eyes as her fussing came to a silent hush. But soon her smile faded when Suzume pointed out that Tokui will never grow to know her mother. "She wont grow, without hearing the stories of her mother from those that knew her best. Kein...wont let Tokui go without hearing the stories." She smiled as she looked at Suzume with a soft smile. "Fuyu will be gravely missed...but her memories will live on forever." Dai assured the Jounin with confidence in her soothing voice. Daitomi looked back to her sleeping Niece in her arms, her thoughts went to telling the Kage. With the clone that recieved the news of Fuyu, destroyed. Kinpaku had yet hear the news herself. Dai bit the inside of her lower lip. ...Not only shall I tell her about Fuyu. I have to tell her about the Sypher File... Dai thought for a second. Her day was becoming full of excitement. Dealing with Fuyu's death, nearly dying, and needing to come clean about the Sypher file. Daitomi closed her eyes for a moment and opened her mouth. "Say...Suzume?" The Sensor looked at the Jounin with soft eyes. "Can you stay with Tokui?" She asked sweetly. Dai walked over to the crib and laid Tokui down. "I kinda have to get my report in while I'm still standing, to the Kage." She laughed quietly as she pulled the blankets or her tiny niece. ...It's time I pay for my crimes, as well... Dai thought as she turned to the Jounin with a tiny smile. "I'm gonna go see how Sukai is doing with Kein." Dai pat Suzume on the shoulder before walking from Tokui's room and down the hall to Kein's.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:07 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞

Kein did was was asked of him as she healed him. The coughing hurt but he was used to pain in his life. Once she was finished and he could breath right he smiled a bit weakly and said," Thank you." But when she asked him what had happened his mind went right back to the sorrow that had entombed his mind as he said," I cannot tell you but I can show you." He formed a seal weakly and reached out chakra forming over his hand as he tapped Sukai on the forehead. He dumped the memories from the past few hours into Sukai for her to understand. Everything she saw was from his point of view. His hatred, his fear, his sorrow , and above all his grief. Once it was finished he tapped the bed next to him asking her to sit with him. He reached over to the nightstand next to the bed and pulled a bottle of rum from the top shelf. In his family they drank to the dead to honor them and their life and that was what he was going to do.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:23 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

"Your welcome Kein." The medic put softly, next thing she noticed was him touching her forehead. Suki felt numb after the intense emotions of Kein flown through her. At that moment she was kneeling somewhat over the bed as she was getting up to leave, but now she was down on the bed sitting next to him, her eyes had narrowed down at the thoughts. Poor Kein, Poor Little Tokui. There's nothing I can say to him really. Looking over she saw him getting a drink, she knew it was a custom with some people. Though, she never typically drank allot.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:05 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein absently passed her the bottle. He wasn't asking her he was giving it to her. To refuse a drink in this instant would be an insult. He pulled out another bottle and began to drink. After a moment of silence he began to speak," Do you see them." It was an odd question but a legit one none the less. He took another drink before continuing, "When I close my eyes I can see them. The men I have slain. They are just there, upon the far side of the river Styx. They call to me. They say "Welcome brother." They are awaiting the day I join them. Every day there are more and more and each one grows clearer and clearer. Until each one stands out as vividly in death as they were in life. " He was silent after that. Until he called out," Dai, come here please?" He wanted to tell them something.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:20 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai's hand hovered a few centimeters from the surface of the door when Kein had called her into the room. She pushed the door op and walked over to Sukai. She refused to sit because her body ached a little. She smiled at Kein and placed her hand on Sukai's shoulder. "Job well done on healing us, Sukai-chan." She congratulated her friend. "You'll definitely become the greatest known medic, within no time." Dai giggled. She smiled at her friend and partner before looking at Kein. "You wanted to talk to us, Kein?" She asked sweetly.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:45 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai looked over at Kein taking the drink, parting her lips to only close them silently again as Dai entered the room. Taking a drink she looked up at the woman and smiled emptily. As she got praise Suki blushed lightly and dipped her head in thanks. Though, it wasn't the best of circumstances the medic was pleased she could finally show people what she got. I'm not as useless as some might think. As Dai kept her hand on Sukai's shoulder she also looked over at Kein, curious about what the man had to say to them.

+-------------------+

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games