Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:56 am
Returning back from his mission, Jin went straight to the Kage's office.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:15 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Onnin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:5500 両 ۞ AC:15900

Kein made his way to the gates and decided he would take a nice trip to the merchant city while he was on leave. He wished he could take Fuyu with him but she was busy with her part of the Raikage's mission. Kein chuckled and began to walk towards Takumi with a smile.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:52 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Onnin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:0000 両 ۞ AC:15900

The newly up armored Kein walked through the gates with a smile. He did not have to show his I.D. He was well known in the village for good or bad mattered not but it saved time at least. He smiled and made his way to the Ruins for a bit of peaceful meditation.

[exit to Ruins]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:32 pm
Alex arrived at the walls surrounding his village. instead of trying to talk his way through the front gates he poured out a water bottle and did a hand sign appearing a half mile away from the village.[exit to world crossroads leaf to cloud.]  

lazyactor

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:09 am
"Alright hunter boy, Im not helping you with this one, you take the lead." Fuyu smiled jesting at his skills,"Just dont get us lost, its a mighty large world out there."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:25 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:0000 両 ۞ AC:15900

Kein sighed and said," Well there are worse places to be then lost with your loved ones." He blinked and activated his sharingan as the multitude of colors grew around him. It took him a second to sort through them until he had Alex's signature logged in. He turned back to Fuyu and said," Be careful remember this kid may be a gennin but even the base cur still has a bite. We also may need to fight to get him back if he has taken refuge in another city. Lets go."

[exit to world cross roads ]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:32 am
"Finally a fight or two, Im getting stiff and not in a good way." She replied as she followed behind him, she would beat the kids face in if he tried anything.

[exit]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:11 am
Shunketsu quickly walked up to the gates. He noticed that there were Anbu at the top, watching everything carefully. "Alright, there's no way anyone could get past those guys." So he ran back toward the streets to do his patrolling all over again.

[Enter and Exit]  

iOath

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:12 am
User Image
YOUSAYIT;;S ɑℓℓ ɩɲ ოყ ჩεɑმ
↙ ↙ ↙
ʈჩε ʈჩɩɲჟა ʈჩɩɲӄ ʝʊაʈ DON;;TMAKESENSE

『 I CAN SEE THAT LOOK IN YOUR EYES.』
『 THE LOOK THAT SHOOTS ME.』
『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』
______________________________________________________________________________________
DO TELL ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓜⓔ ⓦⓗⓨ ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████
CHAKRA POOL ¦ ¦ ¦ 2 7 0 ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████

indent M soon arrived a bit later after Doki and Suzume. He seemed rather calm, slowing down after making it through the border of Cloud and Fire. Passing underneath the threshold, he made his way straight to the Raikage's office to report in the mission that he had just accomplished. As well as to drop by a scroll that he had taken from the altar room, that had been destroyed in the process.

M - I N A Z U M A ¦ ¦ ¦ ⒸⓁⓄⓊⒹ ↔ ⓖⓔⓝⓘⓝ ▪ ▪ ▪
I GUESS I KNOW ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓘⓜ ⓑⓐⓓ ▪ ▪ ▪
______________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:40 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
The sight of the raikage was certainly something most interesting to the people about her. Kin strode with purpose, having cleaned herself on the way. She was by far more presentable than she had been during her training binge throughout the days. Yet, she wasn't done yet. She had obligations to a chunnin, and she was going to fulfill them.

[Exit to the Crater Ruins]

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:08 am
Fuyu entered the gates with Kein following,"Kein, Ill report everything that happened, I have other business as well. You may not see me for a few days so go relax if you want, my apartments open, dont go through my underwear or anything while Im gone you perv." She smiled as she went to see Raikage-sama.

[exit office]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:27 am
Fuyu exited again heading for Mist.

[exit crossroads]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:10 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:10800 両 ۞ AC:32400

Kein walked through the gates with a smile as the sights and smells of his home assaulted him. He had missed the town a bit during his mission. He smiled at Fuyu and said," Your underwear has no effect unless its on you babe." He laughed outright at the images which assailed his mind. He followed her to the raikage's office after stopping to get some food.

[exit to office]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:44 am

Shin Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Aburame
User Image

A swarm of the young Aburame's bugs flew around, over and under the main gate of Kumogakure surveying for any suspicious activities or personalities that is lurking around the place. The observant traits of Shin's Kikkaichu insects won't allow any apprehensive activities pass their sight. though it might have been better if there aren't any actual intruders roaming inside the village, just for the sake of the peace inside the village and the people residing in it.

Patrol the Village!

Techs:
Chakra = 285 / 285
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

AC = 1300

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

Kamote Chronicles

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:01 pm
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher arrived at the gates, his chest tighter than anything he'd ever felt before. It was like he was breaking inside but he took a deep breath, refusing to break Where the hell is Kyo?!

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games