Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || Edible Creations || Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:03 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 405 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

Perhaps cleaning and catching pets was a little mundane but hey, it was tradition, right? It was a good way to start off slow and then she could take Maemi on missions that were the next level up. Besides, if the boy did missions like this around the village and helped people, some people would see he was really a good kid. She had sort of wished Apollo had not spoken more on the matter of Sypher. She had sort of wanted to break the news to her student but it was too late now. Ah well, she still had her duty as teacher to train him.

Suzume had listened in as the other explained the situation with his family. Yet she did not speak up, at least not until Maemi inquired about Kyo. It seemed the boy wanted to speak to her student but Maemi obviously was not interested. "I'm not really sure, Maemi-kun. I don't know him very well. The best that I can tell you is that I heard he was a wild child before Sypher became his teacher. I think he's a little more civilized now but being from the Inuzuka clan... well, I think I can understand why he'd be a little crass. Would you like me to talk to him for you?" she asked, hand gently grasping his arm in a flash when he almost fell out of his chair.

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:20 pm
User Image"... He who can not protect the weak below him ..."

^Jin Ichi Omonaru^
Village | Kumogakure
Rank | Genin
Class | Taijutsu
Sub-Class | Brawler
Squad | ???
Ryo (両) | 0
AC (Advancement Credit) | 0
Chakra Pool [200] | 200 / 200

Jin had heard the rumors, but he didn't believe them either. Being a member, born and raised in the village, Jin had heard all the rumors, and he had also seen Sypher a few times in the village, but he didn't seem like the type to 'betray' the village like everyone had assumed. Jin listened intently to the conversation breaking out in front of him as he finished his Soba noodles, now cold.

Action : Eating idly by..
Thinking : Uhm.... should I leave?..
Feeling : A little awkward..

Active Techniques
(n/a)

OOC : (n/a)

"... shouldn't stand above those who can ..."

Omonarujin

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:08 pm
User Image

Maemi Yasu

What my gender is, what my body is and what my mind is, are under my control.
| | | | | |
Rank| Genin :: Class| Bukijuts/Eiseijutsu ::

Was a wild child? Still is it looks like...and very stupid. Maemi thought, eying Kyo with a very negative look "Its ok, Suzu-sensei...I can handle him. He's an idiot but...I don't think he means any harm." he slipped his arm out of her grasp and slipped off the stool "I'll go see what he wants." he walked over, making his way through the tables and chairs to stand with his arms crossed in front of Kyo. There was no way he was going outside with Kyo but this was ok "What do you want, Kyo-senpai? I'm being rude to everyone over there by talking to you right now." he said with a frown.
OoC:

Thanks to that,

I'm strong enough to not care what people think I "should" be.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:57 pm
User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

Kyoishi narrowed his eyes, he could hear them perfectly! Gritting his teeth he put down the notebook. "Spelling isn't my fortei'!" He growled to both the female and the Maemi. As he walked over and stood infront of him he leaned forward to get right in his face. "If you don't, then you won't get to see Sypher-kun~ yep yep, I found him but don't tell anyone because he is undercover!" He lied like it was a gift, which it was. Hopefully it would get Maemi outside cause he didn't want to embarrasse the poor child infront of friends.

AC [ ► ] 8,500
Ryo [ ► ] 5,850
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

"Is to protect those you love..."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:28 pm
User Image

Maemi Yasu

| | | | | |

Now Maemi was getting mad. First Kyo was nasty and saying Sypher was dead now he was saying he'd found his brother! On top of all that, Apollo-san had said he'd been murdered "You're a liar and a little s**t, Kyo!" Maemi snapped, loud enough to be overheard. Foul language coming from such a petite mouth caught some attention from other patrons but Maemi didn't care "You're a liar, a s**t and a bully." he continued, anger bubbling over in the form of little sparks of chakra around his shoulders and through his hair "I'm not going anywhere with you. You're just a nasty little boy who wants to make fun of everything and cause pain, aren't you? You don't care about anything but yourself and even for a little kid, you're a crass little brat!" he finished and turned and stormed back over to Suzu "Suzu-sensei! Can we do those missions?" he needed to get out of this place filled with people who hated and dirtied his brother's name. Even Kyo, who had seemed to care about Sypher, was just being mean and pulling tricks on Maemi He tramples all over people's feelings and goals! he thought and gave Kyo the nastiest, angriest and most hate filled look he could pull onto his face.
OoC:

Thanks to that,

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:54 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 405 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

Frowning softly, Suzume had merely nodded and let Maemi go handle Kyo on his own. However, she kept a close eye on the two, not sure if this would end well. Kyo obviously did not have the best manners and might piss Maemi off. If that happened though and something started, she would need to step in quickly since the difference in their skills was too great.

She could not hear what they were saying over the buzz and activity of the restaurant. Although obviously Kyo said something stupid since she could hear Maemi cursing the red head out. The act of which caused those around the two to go silent. She was not sure what exactly the jounin had said but to get her student that pissed off, it had to be something about Sypher.

When Maemi came back, she took out her wallet, she set down money for their meals before standing. "Alright, go outside with Cloud for a moment though, I'll be right out." Suzume waited until her student was waiting outside before she turned and walked over Kyo. "Kyo-san... I am only going to tell you this once and you had best listen carefully. I would appreciate it if you did not harass my student anymore. I do not know exactly why you two have gotten off to a rough start and I do not really care. What you will do is drop the matter and try to be a little nicer to Maemi. After all, I am sure that Sypher-san would not want the two of you to be fighting like this. If you continue to act in a manner most unbefitting a shinobi of your rank and an incident like this happens again, there will be more harsh consequences."

A stern look had been on her face, but what one had to look for was the serious look in her eyes and hear the warning tone in her voice. Suzume really felt for Maemi, she could relate to him on some level and he was her first student after all. Not to say she would not feel protective of any other student after, it was just a little more so with the silver haired boy/girl.

Finished saying what she had to, she allowed a small smile to come to her face as she said "Good bye and have a nice day, Kyo-san." Turning, she said good bye to Apollo and Jin before walking out the door of the shop. "Alright, let's get going Maemi-kun. I'm sure there's plenty of missions to be done today." Motioning for the other to follow, she headed in the direction of the office so they could take a look at the missions available.

((Exit

OOC: We can just pop up wherever the mission may take place.))

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  

Haruhi000777

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:50 pm
User Image

Kyoishi got big eyed at Maemi, his smile dropped to shock, more-so tears that were held back. He looked down and just listened to maemi rant then storm back to Suzu, who walked over to him and gave him a speech also! "W-whatever...." He felt a bit ashamed when Suzu had called him a wild child earlier, he was the opposite when younger, Maemi calling him a bully just hurt also. He use to be the one bullied, he use to be sweet and kind then he grew up to be just like those bullies, short-tempered and cruel to people's feelings. He stood up and started to walk out, passing Maemi and just stuttering a, "Sorry..." to the boy, Shi met him outside and they went off to go train.
[/exit]
[[CRUEL!]]

AC [ ► ] 8,500
Ryo [ ► ] 5,850
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image

Maemi Yasu

| | | | | |

Maemi gripped the table top with his fists, anger still rushing through him and flushing his face with color. He was so angry with Kyo right now, he didn't care about what insults he'd flung "I'm sorry, Jin-san, Apollo-sama. It was nice to meet and see both of you." he bowed and almost left right away but Kyo came and spoke to him. His body was stiff as Kyo apologized but Maemi just pushed away, anger moving to being hurt now. He was still smarting from the patron's treatment of him and Kyo's little 'prank' or whatever had just....ripped his spirit a good one. He stood outside with Cloud until Suzu-sensei came and then followed her.
EXIT

Thanks to that,

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Omonarujin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:18 pm

^Jin Ichi Omonaru^
Village | Kumogakure
Rank | Genin
Class | Taijutsu
Sub-Class | Brawler
Squad | ???
Ryo (両) | 0

Jin had felt for Maemi-san. He could see the boiling anger exploding within him, but Jin could tell that Kyo-sama meant no harm. It was just a little misunderstanding, and Jin almost wanted to chuckle at the incident, but Maemi-san looked so upset, all he could feel was sympathy for him. "...Apollo-senpai?... I would also like to take our leave if that would be ok?.. I feel it would be best for the both of us.." Jin felt that the explosive event that had unfolded in front of them was giving them unwanted attention, and the owner wasn't going to take too kindly to their presence at the moment. It was understandable when such incidents occurred. That, and Jin wanted to get some training in.

Action : Asking if they could leave..
Thinking : Uhm.... I think we should leave?..
Feeling : A little awkward..

Active Techniques
(n/a)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:58 pm
Too much had happened for Apollo to comprehend, so he simply nodded to Jins statement. "To the Dojo then Jin. We have some training to do." He paced some money on the table before getting up and heading out the door.

(Exit to Dojo)

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Omonarujin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:56 pm

^Jin Ichi Omonaru^
Village | Kumogakure
Rank | Genin
Class | Taijutsu
Sub-Class | Brawler
Squad | ???
Ryo (両) | 0

Jin almost didn't have the time to clean up after himself and thank for the waiters for servicing them, but soon enough, he had finished his gestures and was off following behind his senpai. "..hai.. I couldn't have said it any better myself..." Jin exclaimed, excited that he was about to begin his first moments as a Kumo ninja. His excitement could be seen through the eyes of every passer-by for many reasons.

EXIT JIN

Action : Cleaning up after himself.. leaving..
Thinking : HUZZZAHH!!?!?..
Feeling : Excited..

Active Techniques
(n/a)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:16 pm
User Image

Kyoishi stopped by the shopping district and picked up some onigiri, it would be good cause after patroling he would go train in Haraise, a more dangerous taijustu style like Kanjo. He ran off to the next spot munching a onigiri.
[ / Exit | Patrol : Shopping district : Tasty ]

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Rank of Stage / Techinque [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:51 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Patrol the village!
Sukai came into the shopping district of Kumogakure. Frankly, she could say she had probably never visited the area outside her patrols. Hearing of Demetri's death she had no-one to hang out with with Dai gone. But the medic wasn't going to worry about things like that at the moment. Now was the time for her to focus and move onto another area of the village.

[[//exits]]

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 450/450
AC: 4,650
Ryo: 2,700
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:01 pm
"What do you call this strange delicacy?"

"That's ramen, ma'am."

"No, the thing next to it."

"That's oolong tea, ma'am."

"No, no, the swirly thing."

"That's part of the ramen, ma'am."

"Oh. Well then."

Bast devoured the dish greedily and placed the empty bowl next to five other dishes that she had already gone through. She knew she should have stopped after the first one, but addiction was a powerful thing, and she never knew when she would be able to come back again. Besides, she had not packed any food for the trip back to Suna, so she would need to stock up before leaving. Either that, or ask her shopkeep politely to send her some sandwiches.

Money changed hands and Bast left after apologizing for the dirty dishes she was leaving behind. Next, she had to find the Raikage somehow. She was loathe to go snooping around anywhere since she was a foreigner, but still needed to get things done. While she pondered what to do, she sat on a bench. After a while, she realized just how long it had been since she had last been in Suna. She sent a letter to Mamoru explaining her absence, then decided not to bother waiting around and simply located the Raikage via Kagura Shingan. With that, she was off.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:50 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1255

A smile came across the mans face as he walked with Suzume. It had been along time since he has spend time with his rival, in fact he could not remember the last time he had done so. He saw a restaurant that he liked and said," What do you think about this place?" They served a wide range of everything.

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff