Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:16 pm
Nowe looked at Kiri confused, "What are you talking about? I am the real Nowe." He said. As Kikou began to attack him, Nowe glared down at the ninja. "Your really annoying." He began changing suddenly, taking on many of Kikou's phyiscal attributes. It mimiced the earth trill, attempting to attack the clones. "Run Kiri!" It yelled back to the girl, continuing it's mimicing of Kikou.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:24 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

The real Nowe's head wouldn't break like clay.......But Kiri kept that thought to herself as she glared at Kikou. "No! You go. Nowe's my teammate. I'll deal with him!" She moved between Nowe and Kikou, fans out and ready. "Stop this Nowe, or whatever you are!" She said, bracing herself for his attack.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:27 pm
The being didn't listen, still trying to fight with Kikou as it slowly began getting used to fighting with the drill. "Kiri dont' argue with me! Run! Before this imposter gets us both killed." It said. It seemed to honestly believe it was now Kikou.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:34 pm
User Image

Kiri ignored the being's words, sliding into a taijutsu stance. She began attacking it, focused solely on her moves. It was easier to fight now, sadly enough. It was easier to let herself attack a Kikou lookalike than a Nowe lookalike.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:37 pm
Landing with a punch in between Kikou,Kiri and Kikou like Clone. Kohane slammed the ground as it exploded up and outwards from the force of the attack. It had easily made a crater several meters deep and had enough force to send both of the combatant's backwards away from each other for the moment. Standing up slowly from the dust cloud that had formed Kohane stood there looking at each of the combatant's on the cliff at the moment.

Already breathing harder one could easily see the girl was heavily tired. As soon as the attacked had started Kohane had done the largest slug summoning she could sending it out to engulf and heal the members of the village that it could get to going herself to help the rest. She was still using alot of chakra at the moment and it showed her slugs spread far and wide. Reaching into her pouch she pulled out a green colored pill popping it into her mouth as she watched the three. She was unsure which one was the real kikou currently but was not worried about it for a reason.

Taking in a deep breath Kohane cracked her knuckles turning to faceone of the Kikou's a slug slowly crawling up to her wraping around her leg and making her way up to her shoulder. "Lady Kohane be careful of this one from what I have seen he is able to copy people's abilties. They form to look like them I believe but am unsure if it's simply a illusion or not" the slug commented a small bow for the lack of more information. She had sent this slug out after the first attack she had blocked from the hospital to the scene of the fight simply having it take cover and recon infromation.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:40 pm
Kikou was knocked back by Kohane's attack he saw her and got a bit more worried about the copy thing  

Xistund

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:42 pm
( Wow, conflicting posts...I'll let you guys settle all of that before I try to figure out how the hell to reply to that )  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:46 pm
(Who's are conflicting?)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:49 pm
( Well, unless I read wrong, and if I did I apologize, Kikou should be blasted back as well as the other two. Also, it isnt' nowe, nor does it resmeble Nowe, but has become as Kikou clone. Identical chakra and everything...except that it can't bleed or cry or anything else humanish. )  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:56 pm
User Image

((I figure Kiri's post is okay, cause it happened before Kohane's blast. So she could start her attack, then be blasted back. But I'll post that once it gets figured out between Kohane and Kikou as to what happens there.))

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:57 pm
(sorry Kohane posted as i was typing >-<)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:33 am
(Large edit to my last post. Also for the next 2 days maybe more I am unsure at the moment. If you watch the news you may see this. I am not going to be able to post very often as alot of military stuff is going on and I am unsure as to what exactly is going to happen. I am currently in south korea if this gives you any idea on the situation.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:22 pm
The Kikou clone was thrown back by Kohane's attack, but flipped around and landed on his feet. It studied the girl, realizing that she would easily be able to smash through his earth abilities. The form changed again, Changing into a clone of Kiri. She took out identical fans, and unleashed a fury of razor shop wind attacks at Kiri, ignoring the other two.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:38 pm
User Image

"Hey! Those are my techniques!" Kiri said, indignant. She'd never met any one else who fought quite like her - A fact she was proud of. It was her style, a way to fight that was unique to her. Pissed that this impostor would use her style, she glared and attacked. Graceful as ever, she slid through the razor winds, accepting some of the cuts, avoiding others, She brought the fight to a close combat, attacking with the bladed edge of her fans.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:46 pm
Seeing that it took the form of Kiri he looked at Kohane and got a idea on ho they might beat this thing "Kohane you know that expression between a rock and a hard place why don't we show this thing what it truly means" he ran onto one side of the Kiri copy  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games