Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Pokemorph Rp (accepting/open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:44 pm
Sasha growled from her own aggravation. "Sasha's not good with Sasha's words!"

Ai yelped when she heard Soul speak. She sat up on her knees and looked over at Soul, starting to calm down a bit after having fell-which was the usual way that made her stop crying over singing in front of people. "Dead zone... I've never been here before..." she said. Then, she saw the tears in Soul's eyes. "Ne!" she said, getting up and walking over to him, "What's wrong?" She would usually be shy around someone she didn't know, but her shyness flees when she sees someone crying.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:51 pm
"Mellow sweety, not everyone can talk right. I bet you have some trouble with some words." Molly told him and she smiled at Sasha. "If you want, I can help you with pronouncing words." she said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:54 pm
"Oh, okay. Sorry Sasha." Mellow said to her, his voice back to being quiet.

(Aww! You forgot Carnie! You ARE his master after all!)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:17 pm
{You forgot Ai. XD}

Sasha looked at Molly. "Sasha would like that." she nodded, "Sasha would also like random jumping on Sasha's back to stop."

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:24 pm
Molly smiled and nodded as she grabbed Mellow. "Mellow, please don't jump on Sasha." she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:31 pm
marx hummed as he flew around town happily."I love flying!!" He said as he did a flip and dove down towards the ground  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:55 pm
Lita looked at the girl that came into the darker side of the park. She didn't want to really tell Soul's story, but she did want Dev back on her side "We have a friend that has...gone missing" she muttered Or misguided. She looked back at Soul "Soul, she loves you if she kissed you. She wants to be with you, if anyone can get her back it should be you. She must be confused, and if in pain then we have to help her. And by we I mean you" she told him. "A kiss to you means she wants to be with you forever? She wants to.." she muttered, hands on her hips. She wispered to herself "We can probably get Molly to scout and track...possibly" she muttered. She knew it was impossible to really track her, but if she could pick up a scent then it would only be in that general area.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:05 pm
"Missing!?! By force or by choice?" Ai whimpered, hoping there wasn't a kidnapper in the area.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:31 pm
"You're welcome," Roze said to Riza, though she looked over to where Ai ran off. "... Are you sure your sister will be fine?" she asked Riza as she looked back at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:35 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Dev watched as Rin and Tsuku spoke. Slowly, as it became apparent the absol wasn't about to attack, Dev lowered the boulders, letting them rest on the ground again. She glanced at the young shuppet. "Dev. I am Dev." She answered quietly. Her arms hung limply at her side, her frail appearance making her look harmless. It was never a good idea to judge by looks though, especially when it came to psychic's as their power came from the mind.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:38 pm
Riza waved it off. "She does it all the time." the Leafeon said nonchalantly, "She won't run outta the city. Plus, she doesn't get far. She's usually tripped by now, so she'll be hanging wherever she tripped until I go get her."

{OMG! That's the first time I spelled nonchalantly myself without using Firefox's spell check! XD}  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:50 pm
(Mellow was already off Sasha's back. And you still forgot Carnie! Don't leave the young Shuppet out. What did he ever do wrong?!)

Carnie looked at Dev, her eyes dull and emotionless, her nody making her look harmless. He then noticed the thing on her head. "Your using one of those things?" Carnie simply shook his head. "Not right at all. Power comes from training and skill. If you fail, try again. Right Master?" He then said and looked at Rin with a happy smile  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:59 pm
"If you say so..." Roze said, a thoughtful expression on her face. She then realized she had not introduced herself. "Forgive me, but I forgot to introduce myself. I am Roze from the Ho'uma tribe," she said to Roze, slightly bowing her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:05 pm
Riza just laughed and said, "Seriously, don't worry. She's my sister. I know if she's in trouble!" When Roze introduced herself, she added, "Riza, Roze! Ha! I'll laugh at the first person who mixes up those names!"

{Riza: *laughs at Miki* Miki: sweatdrop }  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games