Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
|[ Seimon ]|[ Main Gate ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:07 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 750/925______AC: 13,550
Stamina Pool: 415/415______Ryo: 6700

-----Ⱦaking a deep breath, Jack nodded slowly to Shadow's question. He would be fine, honestly, but the shock had been great indeed. Taking his cane in one hand where he had, unknowingly, dropped it Jack fought to his feet, struggling slightly until he was completely vertical. Taking a deep breath, his eyes scanning about them, he turned his head to look at Shadow and smile, hoping to show confidence in his expression of assent. "Go we be to store choice for voice." He nodded to Shadow at the end, showing that wherever they wanted to go, he would follow. Reaching into his coat with his free hand, Jack took out a small pouch, which was attached to a string that went further into his coat where another, bigger bag lay. His smile became mischevious, but it was no less honest and eager than was surely Shadow's. "Spense have I given by Kage old, til needed weapon be in hold."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:50 am
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 1ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚
r y σ :: 両 2 9 0 0
α c :: 8 6 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 5 0 / 7 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 5 5 / 2 5 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αrrσωs :: 15
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----I nodded back to Jack. He was able to keep going, which I was happy to see. I'd been willing to come on my own, but thanks to Jack we were able to get here quickly. Tossing a small smile his way, I headed off into the town, toward the shops.

[Exits]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬
ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

Walking up to Takumi gate amazed Lucianos eyes. He had never seen so much lights, he felt great in awe. "Who this city is marvelous, but I have to hurry this up and get back to the village, so this cant take long". Walking past the gates, Luciano headed towards the city.

[exit]

Village • Konohagakure | Rank • Genin | Age • 14 | Class • NinJutsu | SubClass • Sensor | CHA • 450/450 | STA • 50/50 | AC • 450 | Ryo • 300 | kikaichu • 1500 / 1500 |

OOC
Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Arriving back at the gate, Luciano released some kikaichu into the gourd. Putting the gourd around his back Luciano left the city gate.

Village • Konohagakure | Rank • Genin | Age • 14 | Class • NinJutsu | SubClass • Sensor | CHA • 450/450 | STA • 50/50 | AC • 1400 | Ryo • 000 | kikaichu • 2000 / 1500 |

OOC
Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:19 am
Kojin Kyukeishu

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kojin entered Takumi with a sigh of relief. She needed to come up with a plan from here. She needed to decide on what to do. In reality she should stock up on supplies as well. But for now she began to think about places in which she'd have the advantage. Places like the mist country. There she would have the best advantage against most with how much moisture was in the air. Thinking of that she entered Takumi in order to go to the shops.

Survival

[chakra: 490/490][stamina: 220/220]
[ryo: 1850][AC: 2550]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:38 pm
xSilent Echoes

User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Genin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 425 :: Stamina 75 :: AC 1600 :: Ryo 1400 ::

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

Leaping nimbly from tree branch to tree branch the large gates of Takumi came into view, this was Ibara's first time here so he paused before the clearing at the gate crouching in a tree. He waited for Luciano to land next to him before he spoke. "Ok, now I'll extend my clans telepathy. From now on we have to be stealthy." He reached out and touched Luciano on the shoulder. Luciano would feel nothing more than if he had rubbed his feet on carpet then touched a door knob. A minor shock. "Ok, I have only seen this person once before. I do not know much about her, her abilites, or anything really." Ibara's brow furrowed in thought trying to recall what the girl had looked like. They weren't far behind her but searching such a large city for her could be an issue, even though they were both sensory type.

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:43 pm
Jonderken

User ImageUser Image

"Stealthy, good thing I practiced for this, so where should we began within this city? or wouldnt it be better to ask the anyone at the main gate like the guards?" Luciano asked Ibara. Askiing around seemed more easier, If she was here then that would make things more easier than just searching the city for someone who might nit be there. "I only have seen her a couple of times, mostly in the Academy, What I do know is that she uses water based jutsu based off her training, but thats about all I know other than her short temper. I could tell you that her chakra pool is a decent amount. Also she is of the Hyouton bloodline so being around her and water might not be a good idea but we can manage." Luciano had explained in a brief statement filling Ibara in on some information on her. "She has black hair by the way".

Village • Konohagakure | Rank • Chuunin | Age • 14 | Class • NinJutsu | SubClass • Sensor | CHA • 505/505 | STA • 75/75 | AC • 3900 | Ryo • 1200 | kikaichu • 2500 / 2500 |

Importance

Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

ITEMS

• Black Konoha Headband. Tied around neck
• Breath Mask
• Medium Sized Gourd which holds 500 kikaichu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:49 pm
xSilent Echoes

User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Genin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 425 :: Stamina 75 :: AC 1600 :: Ryo 1400 ::

Ibara nodded to the explanation and felt the urge to explain the stealthy. 'We don't want to spook her, chances are if you saw her long enough to know which jutsu she uses, she saw you as well.' Ibara tested the link with Luciano sending the sentence not from his mouth but straight from mind to mind. It was the first time he used this on anyone beside a clone, and wasn't sure if it had worked correctly. Ibara pulled up his hood and hopped down from the tree landing in the center of the path leading through the gate. Ibara casually strolled toward the gate hailing a guard so Luciano and he could speak with them.

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:17 pm
Jonderken

User ImageUser Image

Hearing Ibara but not seeing him talk made Luciano know that he was speaking to him telepathically. "You might be right about her seeing me but Im good at remaining hidden, so there is nothing to worry about, if you want I could send a kikaichu spy into the city to see if she is there." Luciano responded trying it out himself. Pulling his hood over his head as well, Luciano walked to the side of Ibara as Ibara hailed a nearby guard over to them

Village • Konohagakure | Rank • Chuunin | Age • 14 | Class • NinJutsu | SubClass • Sensor | CHA • 505/505 | STA • 75/75 | AC • 3900 | Ryo • 1200 | kikaichu • 2500 / 2500 |

Importance

Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

ITEMS

• Breath Mask

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:33 pm
xSilent Echoes

User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

Ibara seeing the guard was coming toward the two of them quickly said something as the guard approached. "No, thats fine. We'll find her. For now lets just get as much information as we can." Ibara turned to the guard with a smile. "Hello, we're searching for our friend. Shes shorter than us, crazy black hair. Seemed to be in a hurry? Didn't happen to see her did you?" The guard returned the hello then responded with the information Ibara cared about. "Well," the guard paused and scratched at stubble on his chin. "We do get a lot of people coming through the gates, but judging by your headbands." the guard pointed to Ibara's headband then Luciano's. "you're talking about that leaf shinobi. Yeah she darted through the gate then left again just as quickly." Ibara stared absently at the man. After a few moments of silence Ibara said, "Aaaand... which direction did she go?" The guard shook his head as if he was being the worlds biggest dumb dumb. "Oh right! She took off toward Sasagi Village I believe. I don't know what a little leaf kunoichi could want with that place." Ibara let out a sigh and turned to Luciano. Well, I guess we're going to have a little more of an adventure than we bargained for huh?"

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Sasagi Village huh, I never been there before, First time for everything". Luciano turned around ready to head to this sasagi village that the guard was talking about. "Hey Ibara, why would she go to sasagi village? Well I guess thats our next destination".

Importance

Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

ITEMS

• Breath Mask

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:25 pm
xSilent Echoes

User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

Ibara thanked the guard and turned with Luciano. 'Well last I heard, the people of the city aren't very happy with the five great nations. We may want to use a transformation jutsu to camouflage, or.. maybe we can get lucky and find a civilian I can.. well we'll see if it comes to that.' Ibara sent telepathically and began to walk away from Takumi. His first visit to the mercentile town wasn't a long one but he knew he would have to come back sometime to get some shinobi tools. Ibara stopped suddenly then snapped off a few hand seals quickly. A puff of smoke enveloped him and when the smoke cleared he no longer appeared with his blonde hair or pierced ears. His appearance had changed to that of a mid 30's man with slick black hair. A business suit fit tightly against his body. 'I'm ready to go.' Ibara continued walking away form Takumi.

[exits to Sasagi (No cross road from Takumi -> Sasagi.)]

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:34 pm
Jonderken

User Image

"agreed". Forming the hand seals Dog → Boar → Ram. A cloud of smoke then covered Luciano. As it disappeared, One would noticed the change in his features. His hair was kind of the same but black, his eyes was now purple and he now wore a vest and tie. "Im ready as well." Luciano said as he walked along Ibara's left side

[exits to Sasagi]

Importance

Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

ITEMS

• Breath Mask

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:04 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 750/925______AC: 13,550
Stamina Pool: 415/415______Ryo: 6700

-----ɉack barely registered the guards as he moved past them, Shadow in tow. Simply put, he had little time for it. He was worried whenever he was away from home, after all.

----- [Exit to Ways Between]

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games