Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling
☄ World Crossroads ↔ Takumi 匠 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:28 pm

User Image
Genin ||| Rin Fumiko ||| Konoha

He made no sense. A truly confusingHokage. If anything she was the one causing more trouble then he. It was because of her he was taking this trip after all. Protection? Rin froze in her path. This is what she was perhaps fearing the most. She could not in her mind figure out any other reason to why teh Hokage would be so concerned about such petty need for protection. He was just another victim. Mentally she let out a long sigh. Last thing she needed was rumors about her and the Hokage, someone with such power it was sure not to be good rumors. Although he made his way to the tree for rest she stayed where she was, her eyes looking off in the distance to avoid him. "I doubt protection for someone with guy problems is hardly a priority for the Hokage. That is, if it's even worthy enough to be called protection in the first place."

Shinsetsu ||| Medic ||| Bukijutsu

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Her Little TARDIS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:49 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Clan: Yamanaka/Uchiha
Chakra Pool: 1560/1590
Stamina Pool: 700/700
Stored Chakra: 1590/1590
Sage Chakra:--/515
AC/Ryo: 77,600/8,650

User Image

XXXXX Ibara considered what Rin said as he made his way to the shade. "To answer that question is fairly simple really." He said smiling as he leaned against the tree sliding down it the bark scratching his back spelndidly. "My sole mission as hokage. The reason I live and breathe is to protect not just you but every single person in the village, shinobi or not." He closed his eyes leaning his head against the trunk of the tree taking a deep breath of the fresh air. When he opened his eyes he looked toward Rin. Smilling he said "Dont get me wrong, you won't be getting any special treatment i'll just watch over you a little closer than others." He smirked and beckoned her over. "Come out of the sun, its nice over here in the shade." He patted the soft patch of grass next to him then turned his head away looking in the direction of Takumi. "Takumi is still a ways off, might as well rest now."

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] :: Rank E (Passive) :: -5 Chakra
Keijuugan no Jutsu [ Light Weight Rock Technique ] :: Rank C (Passive ) :: -20
Annoyance :: Rank E (Passive):: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery
Out of Combat: 15
Resting: 78

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Aquos Dragoa

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:03 pm

User Image

Rin frowned. She was not convinced in the slightest, it made it worse if anything. As she made her way out of the sun she spoke up again. "I don't need protection and I have no idea what in my file could possible give off that opinion. I've never been hurt or hurt anyone. "

Her Little TARDIS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:13 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

User Image

XXXXX Ibara glanced at Rin and frowned himself. "You do not need to be convinced." he said as he looked away. "I take my position seriously, but between you and I?" he paused considering if he should share this information. He decided that maybe being brutally honest was the best idea at the moment. "Between you and I, I may not be Hokage much longer." he turned his head away from the woman and frowned. He knew this was the truth and he didn't wish to share it so suddenly but he was becoming complacent with his position, he was a free spirit and only wished to wander the world now, he would remain hokage until he could find a suitable replacement, but this he did not share. It may take a very long time for such a replacement to arrise but until then he would remain hokage and would do everything in his power to keep the people inside his village safe, this included Rin. "I know people distrust politicians, which is part of the job of being Hokage." Ibara frowned deeper and turned his face back to the woman. "You don't need to believe or trust me." He looked at her feeling kind of regretful for bringing the subject up.

XXXXX"As far as what is in your personal file, I cannot discuss." He raised a hand as if to say there was nothing he could do. "I just hope that down the road, you can trust my decisions." He offered a wan smile. It had been a while since someone had stood up to him quite like that, even made him feel like a child being scolded and respected the hell out of Rin for it. Maybe, just maybe, she could keep him in his place and keep his mind on track which he had been looking for since he had become hokage he hadn't had an assistant. This information though, he did not share.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] :: Rank E (Passive) :: -5 Chakra

Chakra Recovery

We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Aquos Dragoa

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:52 pm

User Image

Her chest tightened at his words. A sense of guilt coming over her as well as shock. Why was he telling her things? What did any of it have to do with the initial topic? He was confusing her greatly... how could she trust him with so much confusion in her mind? Ibara was her Hokage, of course she trusted him, she just as he clearly stated did not know if she could trust the politician side of him.

Rin stood where she was for a moment before finally sitting down next to him, a long sigh leaving her lips. "Then stop acting like a politician and come out with whats on your mind," she stated as she brought her knees to her chest, resting her chin on them with a childlike pout on her face. "I am not a politician you don't need to act like one right now. It's not like I distrust you... you're just confusing. I don't understand you... they aren't the same thing."

Her Little TARDIS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:05 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

User Image

XXXXX Ibara let out a sigh. It was hard for him to stash his politician and politically correct ways. "I'm sorry." he said simply before continuing. "It's just that women make me act goofy, that mixed with my politician side probably was confusing." He turned and looked at her. "Truth is, I like you." Ibara didn't just blush his face turned beat red. He never admitted he was crushing on someone before and as a Hokage it could possibly be frowned upon but there it was. He knew he couldn't treat her any differently than other shinobi in the village at least while he was Hokage, but in private? Sure. His face felt like it was on fire and his heart was pounding in his chest he was nervous, which was rare for him. He turned his face away and closed his eyes trying to control himself. He knew she would be nervous too, unsure of it it was her bloodline that made her so desirable or if he truely liked her. "Before you go thinking its just your 'Curse' I want you to know that I could care less about your bloodline, I could care less about my bloodlines." Ibara sighed, "They are just limits we place on ourselves, "Bloodlines are only PART of who we are as people, they do not define us." He smiled still with his head turned to the sky and his eyes closed trying to calm himself. "I'm sorry if this is sudden, and I wasn't honestly expecting it myself but.. there it is."

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Aquos Dragoa

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:14 pm

User Image

Rin's body froze into solid stone at the words "I like you". The thing she'd been dreading the most was happening. That was why he was being so nice and concerned about some random person like herself. Though, was it really as bad as she thought? What if he really did mean it? Her hands tigthened their grip around her knees as she remained where she was. What should she say? What could she say? Rin was completely speechless. This was not a situation she'd ever seen herself in, let alone with someone like the Hokage.

Silence was the only thing that came from her. His mini speech about bloodlines was a bit comforting, sadly though, years of such doubt was not making it easy to fully take him up on his word. She was scared of getting hurt or hurting anyone. Rin knew next to nothing about relationships or about her feelings on the subject. She didn't know the Hokage that closely, that didn't keep her from finding him attractive, a secret she kept closely to herself even though she knew many other female shinobi in the village felt the same. When she had first met him face to face in the hospital those months ago, the simple conversations between them had been nice. Even if she didn't remember the topic of them now, the way she felt during them remained.

With all of her will, she had to force against her bodies control. Her hands loosened their grip and she slowly raised her head to face him. A small gust of wind passed through the trail brushing against her hood and lose strands of hair, bringing them in front of her face. Brown eyes looking onto his flushed face. Her lips parted and she finally spoke. "I... don't know... what to say... sorry.." Her words were close to a mere whisper.

Her Little TARDIS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:28 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

User Image

XXXXXA smile returned to Ibara's face as he watched the woman sitting next to him. He could tell the words tormented her, and as she spoke Ibara reached out to her hand, and grabbed it firmly but softly. "No need for words." He smiled. "You said you trust me right?" Ibara's eyes began to dance while looking into her eyes as he spoke. Rin would realize that after an instant of looking into his eyes she'd be seeing what Ibara was thinking, imagining. It was just as if she was looking through his eyes. But they weren't where they were moments ago. They were somewhere else completely the surroundings seeming to flicker in and out of existance the only solid thing, true thing she would see is herself. Not just herself a much more beautiful version of herself, if it were possible. Ibara didn't believe so but it is what he saw when he looked at her. She'd be able to feel his heart pounding. Hearing his thoughts, which were scarce. He was imaginging them cuddling somewhere, safe, alone, free from worry. Just the two of them. Then as quickly as the image had appeared in Rin's mind it would pop like a bubble. Ibara still holding her hand loosely. "Do you see? I am not just saying those things? I dont know why I feel the way I feel but I do. I am sorry if it offends you or makes you feel awkward or upset." Ibara let go of her hand and placed his hands on his thighs as he sighed and looked away. "Although I dont expect you to exactly fall in love with me that fast, nor I with you." he chuckled.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Aquos Dragoa

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:50 pm

User Image

Rin's body twitched at the sudden warmth of his hand against her own. Warmth from another human was not something she received often outside of her profession. Her eyes became trapped against his, the physical world fading into one surrounded with emotions, Ibara's emotions. It took the young woman a moment to realize what was going on. The strength behind what he was courageous enough to show her made her heart pound. Such emotions had never been felt by her before, if she were to be asked, she'd never think they were possible.

The image faded until she was looking at Ibara again, though the emotions and her flush remained. Nothing but silence again, though that wasn't exactly a bad sign. It was just a so much for her to grasp at the moment.

Her Little TARDIS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:44 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

User Image

XXXXX A smile spread across his lips as Ibara stood offering his hand down to Rin to assist her to her feet. "I'm sorry, normally i'm good with words but that, was something I don't think words could express." Ibara stood over Rin with his hand extended in an offer to help her to her feet. "Either way I think we should get moving, the village will become worried if I am gone for too long." Ibara sighed not really wanting to go back to his mundane life as Hokage but knowing it was something he must do, at least for the time being.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Aquos Dragoa

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:52 am

User Image

Brown eyes looked up at him hovering over her for a moment before calmly sliipping her hand into his. This scene probably had a deeper meaning then just allowing to help her up, it was in a way a form of acceptance for his "confession". Rin could have always gotten up on her own, help wasn't needed after all.

"It must be rough being the Hokage.... little freedom to be you?"

Her Little TARDIS

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:15 am
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

User Image

XXXXXIbara had a moment of shock when her cold hand entered his. It was cool to the touch yet filled with warmth. The strangest sensation he had felt in his life. He smiled helping her to her feet yet not letting go of her hand for a moment. He looked down at it and squeezed gently before letting it go. "Lets go, I need to get back to the village soon." He smiled and began to walk knowing she'd follow. "To answer your question." he said while walking away. "Being a Hokage is not what it appears, it is a very lonely position." he paused as he thought of how to explain it. "Ever hear it is lonely at the top? I may be surrounded by people at all times, but most just need me to do things for them." Ibara sighed and continued down the road. [Exits to gates of Takumi]

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Aquos Dragoa

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:39 am

User Image

It felt weird to have her hand in someone elses for so long. People usually pulled back from the lack of warmth but he wasn't, if anything he was holding on longer for whatever unknown reason he had. Her white cheeks became a soft pink, which remained even after he released it. Calmly walking at his side she felt a little sorry for him. "I.. probably can't do much... but if I can help you in any way... just ask?"

Her Little TARDIS

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:27 am

User Image

"If you say so." Rin answered leaving the topic at that.

// enter and exit

Her Little TARDIS

Aquos Dragoa

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:30 am
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

AC/Ryo: 77,600/4,550

User Image

XXXXXFollowing Rin he allowed her to lead the way it appeared she knew how anxious he was to get home to Konoha. //Exit

[Exit]

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Aquos Dragoa

☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games